Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 10, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
We have clients using DEAR Inventory to manage large volumes of drop shipments and shipments from [their] own warehouse. Drop shipping mechanics are excellent, combined with procurement via purchase orders in a multi-currency and multi-warehouse environment. The ability to clone or create a matrix of, for example, products by colour and size are excellent features. We are 100% Xero Accountants - Silver Partners and we find the integration to Xero, 100% robust and reliable. Also, the visibility of data transfer status is very clear.
- Xero Online Accounting Integration - 100% reliable
- Drop Shipment combined with Own Warehouse Shipment Processing is a dream
- Support - Really efficient dealing with technical issues and more generic issues equally well
- Financial control of delivery notes and purchase invoices provides excellent data integrity
- Easily add new cost variables such as shipping costs, managed easily
- Integration to UK shipping channels like Royal Mail
- Period locking would add greater integrity
- Reporting could be improved on
- Interface could be cleaner
Read John Cotter's full review
DEAR is excellent at integration from Amazon. DEAR is too fiddly when receiving part shipments. Conversion of units from square metres to Square feet is a simply programming modification. Imagine you stock in imperial but customer orders in metric. How easy it would be for the software to manage this? I would also like to see the ability to buy in packs and sell singularly. It seems this is possible, but it means using the assembly/disassembly which is a skill set in itself.
DEAR Inventory Scorecard Summary
About DEAR Inventory
DEAR Inventory is an inventory management software offering from kalosoft Software. It includes features such as customer, vendor, & shipper records.
Categories: Inventory Management
DEAR Inventory Technical Details