July 17, 2017
InterviewStream Hire Review: "InterviewStream - A solid, reliable, affordable video interview platform for any sized company"
Score 8 out of 10
We used InterviewStream across a large global Fortune 500 company to reduce travel costs related to interview travel. By implementing live and recorded video interviews, we were able to reduce travel costs and speed up our time to fill positions. In some of our departments, we used recorded video interviews as the standard first step in our hiring process. This allowed us to eliminate multiple rounds of interviews, freeing up valuable time that our managers were taking to screen candidates.
- Simple interface. It's not a flashy product with claims of artificial intelligence or machine learning, etc. It just gets the job done for a fair price.
- Reliable. While we have had some minor issues from time-to-time with live interviews, the recorded interviews have worked fine in several countries around the world.
- Support. Our customer success person was always available and helpful.
- Reporting could be better. Would love to see more stats around where our users are dropping off, invited vs. completed metrics and ROI numbers as well.
- A better database of technical interview questions.
Read this authenticated review
I always recommend this product to companies of all sizes who are looking for a reliable way to add virtual interviewing to their assessment strategy. There are 50+ vendors in this space right now but none of them have been around as long as InterviewStream. Their product is especially good for high volume scenarios but we've used it for all levels from executives down to hourly employees. We even used it internally for succession planning interviews and internal mobility.