Interviewing done easy

What is GreenJobInterview (discontinued)?

GreenJobInterview was a video interviewing technology acquired by Modern Hire (formerly Montage) in September 2017. The solution is no longer supported.

What is HireVue?

HireVue is a video, mobile and social recruiting platform.

What is Breezy HR?

Breezy is an applicant tracking system that aims to be fun-to-use. The vendor says its goal is to turns organization's messy hiring hacks into a pain-free process candidates love.The vendor believes hiring doesn't have to be messy. According to the vendor, Breezy customers can say, "Sayonara!" to…

What is GreenJobInterview (discontinued)?

GreenJobInterview was a video interviewing technology acquired by Modern Hire (formerly Montage) in September 2017. The solution is no longer supported, and its functionality is now supplied by Modern Hire's flagship product.

GreenJobInterview (discontinued) Technical Details

Alternatives

This software was not used by my company at the time but it was used by another company as part of the interview process while I was seeking my next opportunity. I am under the impression that they were trying it out on a department basis and that it wasn't the company standard - if it was the company standard it appeared to be new to those I was interacting with.

It benefitted both the company using it and myself. For the company, it saved them the money of bringing me in for an interview (saving flight, hotel, car, meals, etc) and they still were able to see me and interact with me. For me it saved me time while still allowing me to meet my potential future manager. Time was important for me because for everyday that I was gone for an interview it would be a minimum of 2 days of vacation and having to explain to my current employer why I wasn't coming into work. I was able to do an interview in a half of a day for what would have taken me the better part of 2 days (flight in the night before, interview the next day and hopefully catch a flight out the evening of the interview).

• I thought that their support was great. They scheduled a pre-call to test my equipment, reception and all the other items that might go wrong. They also helped with lighting, volume, and positioning of the camera.
  • They were very efficient and the setup process was done in less than 20 minutes.
  • Emailing was timely and accurate for setup.
  • I would have liked to have a little more say on when the pre-test call was.
  • I don't think this was on GreenJobInterview, but I would have preferred different interview times.
I think GreenJobInterview is an efficient use of time when both the company and interviewer are interested. If a person wanted to explore an area before agreeing to an opportunity that would involve relocation, I don't think this would be as good, but if the interviewee is comfortable with the location then I think this is great.