Score 9.3 out of 10

What is Kickserv?

Kickserv is a field service management solution offered by ReachLocal. It includes features such as dynamic scheduling optimization, invoicing and online payments, and detailed reporting.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kickserv, and make your voice heard!

Starter

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

February 13, 2017

Kickserv. Excellent.

Matthew Acuff | TrustRadius Reviewer
Kickserv is our CRM and Field-service management platform. It generates our estimates/work orders/invoices/receipts, manages our jobs, runs our credit cards (at a very low rate). It has allowed us to grow and save money and time. Yes, there are a few aspects of the software that we had to customize or work around, but overall Kickserv has been a huge help.
  • Cheapest cloud-based SaaS CRM software I could find, but perfect for our small field service (small construction) company.
  • Kickserv has paid for itself with its low-rate integrated credit card processing through Stripe.
  • The price and capabilities perfect for our small field service company (3 office staff, 3 employees in the field, and a few subcontractors)
  • I love how the customer portal works.
  • It has saved us massive amounts of time and headache over our previous system.
  • I expect the dispatch/mapping module would be difficult to use with more than 7-8 field technicians
  • The API needs to be updated and documented (though I think I'm one of the very few people who use it)
  • There's no offline capability; field-techs have to have a cell or wifi signal to use it.
Perfect for Field-service companies (remodel, landscaping, lawn services, carpet cleaning, etc.) with about 2-20 employees and 1-10 job-sites per day.
  • Saved money and time on A/R, Invoicing, Dispatch, Estimating, and Credit Card Processing
  • Despite monthly fee, it has lowered our operating costs
We looked at 8 different systems. This system is perfect for our small construction company. Everything else was too expensive, or too simple, or too complex.
Field techs, subcontractors, outside sales reps, inside sales reps, bookkeeper, dispatch/scheduling, project manager
I use the API. Most companies probably won't need anyone in-house to support Kickserv
  • Estimates
  • A/R
  • Scheduling
  • Using API to automate piece-work subcontractor fees
  • The CC processing costs saved us more $ than we expected
  • We've been able to do things with the Sync between QB and KickServ that we didn't expect
  • We expect to implement more API functions
  • The new integrated marketing feature looks promising--though we're not using it yet
  • We will probably migrate to QBOE or Xero integration (currently integrating with QB Pro Desktop)
It's perfect for our company. We rely on it. Tech support is great. We're very happy.
Replaced a proprietary dBase database. We needed a cloud-based platform that integrated with QuickBooks
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Price. Kickserv had most of what we needed at a great price. Since then (4 years ago) they have added features and made me even happier with my decision.
Not at all. I was as thorough as I could be, and I'm happy that I chose Kickserv.