Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Korero Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Korero?
Korero is designed to be a one stop solution for Customer Relationship Management, Collaboration and Communication combined with Automation features to empower and make your sales team highly effective and productive. Primarily focused on the B2B and Small & Medium Enterprises sector, Korero boasts a simplified User Interface for a great User Experience.
Korero is available as a Software as a Service solution – pay as you go, cloud enabled with an omnichannel presence (Android version available on Google Store) – access anytime, anywhere on multi browsers and multi devices.
1. Out of the box use
* Korero comes pre-configured with a set of processes, dashboards, built-in analytical tools (KPIs) and number of features and functionalities for enterprises / start ups with a geo footprint can get started in minutes.
2. Customer journey integrated with Task / Approval management
* Workflows integrated with Sales processes, configure tasks and approvals, associate service level agreements for each activity to accelerate opportunity closure.
3. Automation adds value to business,
* Configure processes using rules and automate repetitive processes, emails, notifications & approvals for improved productivity.
4. Partner and Supplier Management
* Collaborate with internal users from other than sales functions and external parties in a secure manner to accelerate opportunity closures.
Korero Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Pricing is computed on a monthly basis, exclusive of VAT and minimum time is 1 month.
Korero Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||100%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
Korero Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Korero Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Android, Mobile Web|