Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Korero, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Korero is designed to be a one stop solution for Customer Relationship Management, Collaboration and Communication combined with Automation features to empower and make your sales team highly effective and productive. Primarily focused on the B2B and Small & Medium Enterprises sector, Korero boasts a simplified User Interface for a great User Experience.
Korero is available as a Software as a Service solution – pay as you go, cloud enabled with an omnichannel presence (Android version available on Google Store) – access anytime, anywhere on multi browsers and multi devices.
1. Out of the box use
* Korero comes pre-configured with a set of processes, dashboards, built-in analytical tools (KPIs) and number of features and functionalities for enterprises / start ups with a geo footprint can get started in minutes.
2. Customer journey integrated with Task / Approval management
* Workflows integrated with Sales processes, configure tasks and approvals, associate service level agreements for each activity to accelerate opportunity closure.
3. Automation adds value to business,
* Configure processes using rules and automate repetitive processes, emails, notifications & approvals for improved productivity.
4. Partner and Supplier Management
* Collaborate with internal users from other than sales functions and external parties in a secure manner to accelerate opportunity closures.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Playbooks
- Twilio Programmable SMS
- part of Twilio CPaaS
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||100%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Android, Mobile Web|
If you are a team looking for a better user experience and have a much higher budget, then you can opt out of Korero and look for some big players. Honestly, Korero is a great solution according to its pricing, solving the sales team's needs.
It is also a great platform for those who are looking for ATS and CRM together at an affordable price.
For a one man company it becomes expensive to buy software and manage relationships and recruitment process online and in that scenario Korero platform comes handy with its offerings and price. Its relatively new in the market so I would say they can bring more add-ons with time but for now I feel it has a lot of potential to support the recruiters like me and many other businesses.