Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Korero, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Korero is designed to be a one stop solution for Customer Relationship Management, Collaboration and Communication combined with Automation features to empower and make your sales team highly effective and productive. Primarily focused on the B2B and Small & Medium Enterprises sector, Korero boasts a simplified User Interface for a great User Experience.
Korero is available as a Software as a Service solution – pay as you go, cloud enabled with an omnichannel presence (Android version available on Google Store) – access anytime, anywhere on multi browsers and multi devices.
1. Out of the box use
* Korero comes pre-configured with a set of processes, dashboards, built-in analytical tools (KPIs) and number of features and functionalities for enterprises / start ups with a geo footprint can get started in minutes.
2. Customer journey integrated with Task / Approval management
* Workflows integrated with Sales processes, configure tasks and approvals, associate service level agreements for each activity to accelerate opportunity closure.
3. Automation adds value to business,
* Configure processes using rules and automate repetitive processes, emails, notifications & approvals for improved productivity.
4. Partner and Supplier Management
* Collaborate with internal users from other than sales functions and external parties in a secure manner to accelerate opportunity closures.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Playbooks
- Twilio Programmable SMS
- part of Twilio CPaaS
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||100%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Android, Mobile Web|
- Business Process can be automated
- Less investing employees
- Increased sales' achievements by considerable number
- It has saved me a lot of time by putting my manual work on automation mode
- My billings to the client are now streamlined
- The recruitment process at every stage has become more handy
- The pandemic time has hit the ROI but Korero has just impacted my time in business positively