Great Product, Even Better Staff...Bye Bye Dupes
- LeanData Matching
- LeanData Routing
Overall Satisfaction with LeanData Demand Management
Lead routing and duplicate management. We decided to take the plunge with LeanData a few months ago after reevaluating our technology stack. I spent many demos with Stefanie Bassler who did a great job outlining what the product does and how we can solve some of our major pain points. After we came to a fair price to fit into my budget we were able to move forward with the purchase of LeanData.
I was quickly assigned to Kent Phillips as my CSM. Kent was fast, reliable and wanted to truly understand my organization's needs and what we were expecting to get out of LeanData. I want to let that sink in for a moment. Kent actually gave a shit and didn't just hand me package installation and turn the tool on. I've been turned and burned from other technologies that demo'd really well but when push came to shove we couldn't get it to work as expected.
Major props sent over to Kent for tirelessly working through our onboarding process. Every single SFDC environment is completely unique to each every business. From business processes to integrations. My organization is no different. Unbeknownst to Kent, we hit a slew of curveballs during the implementation, it took a lot of time to really dissect what was going on and where hangups were getting caught. Kent hung in there and worked with me troubleshooting, problem-solving and having a great attitude along the way.
The extremely happy client thus far and now that we are a month or two into full implementation I going to really explore what else this tool can do for my organization.
- Routing for advanced round robin or assignment by territories
- Looking to see if an Account is already created then auto converts Contacts to that
- If Lead from the same company is owned by a user then assign new leads to the same user
- Currently at this time I don't have any dislikes as all of my needs have been fulfilled.
- I don't have data to support this. I do have a gut reaction that it helped save many hours from trying to develop a router