Reviews (1-4 of 4)
April 18, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
It's only being used on the ADR team to measure our metrics across Dials, Personalized Activities, SQLs, and Pipeline Opportunities. We also integrate it with the Highspot platform to measure our email open rate, customer engagement, etc.
- SFDC integration. Having the metrics on the left-hand side of the CRM is useful. As someone who lives in CRM, I can see real-time what my metrics and output is throughout the week.
- Visibility into team metrics. Great to compare and contrast how I'm doing in relation to the team.
- I've noticed a decrease in the speed of my browser experience. The plug-in has slowed down my page loading times for SFDC.
- I don't use the coaching feature at all - it's not something that is emphasized for our team.
- The LPI leaderboard scores are still vague - not sure what goes into those metrics and how they make sense.
Read Napoleon Huynh's full review
Great for new SDR's who are looking to ramp up quickly and have metrics to meets and track in real time. For tenured SDR's who's metrics don't relate to their quota - serves little to no use.
March 28, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
LevelEleven was used by the Sales organization. It was primarily used to display different sales metrics in regards to individual and team progress on the main TVs. Also, it was used to highlight deals by the reps when they came in (via the opportunity of being closed in Salesforce).
Read this authenticated review
Scenarios where it is well suited: tracking one team's metrics. Scenarios where is it less appropriate: tracking multiple team metrics.
Score 10 out of 10
Our sales team uses LevelEleven to manage performance as well as gamify results and create contests. We use it as a weekly coaching tool and for a weekly metrics based team meeting.
- Gamification of sales results.
- Support with best practices and questions.
- Ease of use for users, as well as ease of use for new hire onboarding.
- More real-time updates on beta options.
- An easier FAQ page.
- Magic Quadrant needs improvement.
Read this authenticated review
It is perfect for teams who want to dig into metrics and help reps see where they are and what they need to work on.
September 12, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Is there anything uglier than salesforce reports? LevelEleven's reports look really good and match the modern office space much better than SDFC reports. We used it across our sales team in the time that I was there. One benefit of the software was helping to foster competition among our team while keeping it "fun" with the announcements of team members hitting their individual goals.
- Easier to use reports for our SDR and AE managers.
- Much nicer looking reports, matching the modern office aesthetic.
- Helping to create competition and recognize reps who are successful.
- When first implementing, we regularly had crashes that would leave the monitors useless for at least a full day.
- Some lag time between when our reps would log activity and when the numbers would appear on the screens.
- Slow response time from their support team.
Read Devin Rigg's full review
I would recommend LevelEleven for a larger sales team, especially when you have an energetic or competitive atmosphere in your office. I'd recommend it for the modern SaaS company, but it wouldn't be as useful for an organization with many remote employees or outside sales reps. It's ideal for inside sales!
LevelEleven Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
For $600 per month 10 users may use its basic functions in the Mini package. For $1250 the Standard pack offers basic functions for 25 users. At $3000 per month the Power pack offers 75 users basic features as well as executive reviews & benchmarking, custom manager training and support, and a rollout/execution plan. Finally the Enterprise pack can be enjoyed by unlimited users for $12,500 per month.
LevelEleven Technical Details