Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- The BEST thing about Makesbridge is their help desk employees. From signup through the technical aspects of working with the platform, I have never had to wait to get a problem resolved. They are always willing to walk the user through processes.
- The platform is easy to use, once familiar with it. This makes my job easier.
- The graphs for statistics are fantastic. Make it easier to understand.
- Makesbridge is currently updating their platform. Some things are done in the old UI and some things are done on new UI. It is confusing to know where to do some things, but I expect this to change in the near future.
- The old UI calculated things one way and the new UI calculates things another way. Specifically Click through percentage on the old UI was calculated clicks/opens (rounded nearest), in the new UI it is clicks/sends (rounded up.)
- I would like the capability to have some fields updated all the time and other fields updated only if they are empty. For example, I want to know where the original source of a subscriber is. My understanding is that this is currently updated with every upload.
My organization is a small firm, and we were completely priced out of the market for the "standard" automation solutions like Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo. Makesbridge was like a godsend to our team. All of the features we needed, intuitive dashboards and navigation, and beautiful templates. Quite honestly, there is not a single feature that the larger firms have that we could possibly need now that we have implemented Makesbridge- It's that good.
The successful use of the Makesbridge platform by the Marketing team prompted the support team to explore using the application to send and monitor the results of their proactive customer support and product education efforts, and they are very excited about the transparency gained via Makesbridge. Our communication manager is thrilled that she can set prefix templates for use by the respective departments, and I like that I can analyze everyone's efforts in a single dashboard. No more hunting and wading through endless reports.
- Number One- The support. Implementation was seamless, but anytime I have a question, the support team goes above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. I want to stress that these are not support bugs, or software glitches, but training and real-life application. They have the patience and professionalism unrivaled by other experiences I've had with software vendors.
- The UI is incredibly intuitive. Clear tiles and icons allow for easy navigation. I love that each icon has the associated training tutorial linked below, so I have a refresher available as needed. This is awesome with a rapidly-growing sales team- I know that they have the tools and support available to them, and I don't have to do as much hand-holding.
- The integration with Salesforce is awesome. I create a campaign, and the members are then added to any email campaign. The results of the effort sync back to Salesforce automatically.
- Intellegent workflows- I can set up drip/nurture campaigns easily. Lead scoring is so simple, and my sales team receives alerts when prospects have completed various activities we've flagged as funnel progression. All activity is recorded in the contact/lead record within Salesforce, so we know what content on the website the prospect has consumed, and their participation in email campaigns.
- Bridgestatz is wonderful as a compliment to Google Analytics! We can see traffic, look up click paths, set alerts and experiment all without risk of compromising our core data.
- I would like for users to be able to see campaigns and templates created by other non-admin users. I'd like the option as the sysadmin to select which parts of the application should be open to all users, and which I'd like to gate. (Permissions, if you will).
- Configuration of training materials. The content is great, I just have had difficulty locating the specific article that would be most relevant to the situation. I'd love step-by-step guides for campaign creation, etc.
Questions to ask: I guess to make sure that you're selecting a solution that solves your business problem. Pay for the features you need, and find a product that will scale efficiently. We have not found a single feature in our need vs. wish evaluation matrix that MakesBridge did not have as a standard option. And, what level of engagement will you require. Again, we're a startup- we all do a little of everything. I don't call an 800-number and speak to a stranger. I speak to Ehsan, and he knows who I am, who my staff are, and what we're trying to accomplish. It's a partner rather than a transaction.
We are a small firm and we don't own our server for our automated email delivering system. Although the price is not considered cheap for us it is still acceptable. Makesbridge is one of our choices after surveying a few ECM providers. Makesbridge provide us everything for creating our newsletter, email tracking and analysis which help us to monitor our send results.
- Great support and fast response from their support team. Anytime I have a question, they always go above and beyond and make sure everything is taken care of.
- Platform is easy to use once familiar with it. A lot of functions that we can play with.
- Autobots are awesome to tell us who our emails and website are engaging.
- Some difficulty in navigating through the templates, more tools and user friendly ways for creating an e-campaign.
- HTML Part: I not sure why but the wording and color always change or is different after using the HTML editor. The words are not arranged in accordance and do not all tie together. I have to use another way to generate the HTML and paste it in makesbridge. Maybe they can check into this.
- The numbers showing each data [point] you have uploaded is not a tally. It will not automatically change and we don't know how much data is left. We;re not sure how much data we have selected.
- Cannot amend the leads directly in the platform.
- Support is top of the line. You can chat with someone immediately, or send an email and I've always gotten a response to chat ASAP and email within 1 hour.
- Integration with Salesforce was quick and easy!
- Autobots are awesome to tell us who our emails and website are engaging.
- Nuture Tracks are awesome to send follow up emails to targets in a specific email campaign.
- I want them to do ALL My marketing :-).
- I want them to update and send messages on social media and track responses.
- I want to be able to sort Targets by email opens and clicks.
- Makesbridge had the highest reviews in customer service on the Salesforce app exchange. This was the major reason that I chose them. Some of the implementation was over my head, but this was not a problem since they were always available to help with any issues that came up.
- The team has even taken suggestions and implemented them quickly when I voiced a need for a particular Salesforce integration. Makesbridge has been a fantastic addition to my company.
- Some difficulty navigating through the templates and in and out of certain paths.
- There is a peering that happens that connects with Salesforce and if your password automatically changes in Salesforce it shuts down your automation since it is logged into Salesforce. This could interfere with campaigns, but they have been very on top of changes like these.
- Service: I have been so impressed by the service team. They are extremely responsive and knowledgeable!! Probably the best phone/chat tech support I have ever utilized.
- Segmenting by targets, lists and tags. We can divide and target our contacts by who they are, how they interact with us, what URLs they visit and their activities.
- Forms. I use their forms for subscriptions and surveys, as well as to take in information about meal and seating preferences for our events. I love that the forms can update contact records in Salesforce.
- The system appearance. Love the graphic presentation.
- Did I mention how good their phone/chat tech support team is?!! Fantastic (Ehsan and Mansoor are fantastic!)
- There needs to be more "how to" information and more descriptions on how to use various functions in the online support site. (I feel guilty calling to ask for help over the same issues.) It also would be helpful to have examples on each block (ie., bots)
- There needs to be photo editing capability and the ability to use custom aspect ratios (please add this capability back in).
- I would like to be able to use a more robust (if, And, Or) filtering system when establishing targets. Right now, the only options are Any or All.
- I would like to see a more robust photo management system (categories, for example).
- I would like to use the system with custom objects within Salesforce
- The ability to change the color of buttons and dividers
- The ability to move the formatting bar when editing newsletter sections. Sometimes it stands directly on top of copy.
Do you have the time to learn to use all the functionality and to train others?
How many times do you send out newsletters/e-communication?
Do you need interactivity, forms and landing pages?
Do you need to automate processes?
Makesbridge Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Makesbridge is a marketing automation solution that is focused on offering automation and other core marketing capabilities. The vendor says that platform is the first to provide a combination of power, economy, package flexibility and support. The on-demand product is delivered without long-term obligation via a monthly subscription.
Makesbridge was founded in 2001 and is located in Saratoga Village, California.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Pay As You Go||Custom Pricing|
|Mini||$29||per month (1 account)|
|SMB||$75||per month (1 account)|
|MKS PRO||$150||per month (5 accounts)|
|Enterprise||$500||per month (10 accounts)|
|Engage||$1,500||per month (25 accounts)|
Makesbridge offers a range of pricing plans and packages to comfortably accommodate any combinate of needs and budget. Pay As You Go plans are just that - companies only pay for what they use in a given month. Alternative packages - PRO, Enterprise and Engage - are for companies with consistent use patterns and willingness to pay a minimum monthly fee. In all cases there is no long term obligation; 30 days notice is all that's required to cancel a PRO, Enterprise or Engage.
Makesbridge Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Makesbridge Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Makesbridge Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Western European|