Makesbridge is a marketing automation product designed for SMBs.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Cw/fN/DIZ3GFMU1XQD.JPEGNothing Short of a Great Experience!I have nothing short of a great experience using Makesbridge. The platform its self is very user friendly and the email templates are very helpful. Junaid is easily the biggest asset to the platform as he helps you get setup and really learn the platform from the ground up. Junaid was always quick to respond to any issues I had and had the answer to every question. All in all, Makesbridge is a wonderful software with a great team that ensures you get the most out of what you purchase.,Junaid Ease of use Robust software,Email editor could use some work,10,N/A,MailChimp,10,000 to 25,000,B2BMakesbridge Rocks!We currently use Makesbridge as our eCRM platform. This is used for multiple clients from our company. We use it for monthly newsletters as well as automatic e-mails for birthdays and member anniversaries.,The BEST thing about Makesbridge is their help desk employees. From signup through the technical aspects of working with the platform, I have never had to wait to get a problem resolved. They are always willing to walk the user through processes. The platform is easy to use, once familiar with it. This makes my job easier. The graphs for statistics are fantastic. Make it easier to understand.,Makesbridge is currently updating their platform. Some things are done in the old UI and some things are done on new UI. It is confusing to know where to do some things, but I expect this to change in the near future. The old UI calculated things one way and the new UI calculates things another way. Specifically Click through percentage on the old UI was calculated clicks/opens (rounded nearest), in the new UI it is clicks/sends (rounded up.) I would like the capability to have some fields updated all the time and other fields updated only if they are empty. For example, I want to know where the original source of a subscriber is. My understanding is that this is currently updated with every upload.,9,The list management is important to us. We need to make sure that the opt-out lists are maintained and this is done automatically for us. In addition, we can create multiple lists and each e-mail is only sent once. This has saved many headaches.,emma,php email,1 to 5 million,Both,8,10Makesbridge: An Intellegent Marketing Automation MiracleMakesbridge is our marketing automation solution. It is used by the marketing, sales and support/customer success teams for outbound email efforts, and website activity tracking. We have integrated the solution with Salesforce. My organization is a small firm, and we were completely priced out of the market for the "standard" automation solutions like Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo. Makesbridge was like a godsend to our team. All of the features we needed, intuitive dashboards and navigation, and beautiful templates. Quite honestly, there is not a single feature that the larger firms have that we could possibly need now that we have implemented Makesbridge- It's that good. The successful use of the Makesbridge platform by the Marketing team prompted the support team to explore using the application to send and monitor the results of their proactive customer support and product education efforts, and they are very excited about the transparency gained via Makesbridge. Our communication manager is thrilled that she can set prefix templates for use by the respective departments, and I like that I can analyze everyone's efforts in a single dashboard. No more hunting and wading through endless reports.,Number One- The support. Implementation was seamless, but anytime I have a question, the support team goes above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. I want to stress that these are not support bugs, or software glitches, but training and real-life application. They have the patience and professionalism unrivaled by other experiences I've had with software vendors. The UI is incredibly intuitive. Clear tiles and icons allow for easy navigation. I love that each icon has the associated training tutorial linked below, so I have a refresher available as needed. This is awesome with a rapidly-growing sales team- I know that they have the tools and support available to them, and I don't have to do as much hand-holding. The integration with Salesforce is awesome. I create a campaign, and the members are then added to any email campaign. The results of the effort sync back to Salesforce automatically. Intellegent workflows- I can set up drip/nurture campaigns easily. Lead scoring is so simple, and my sales team receives alerts when prospects have completed various activities we've flagged as funnel progression. All activity is recorded in the contact/lead record within Salesforce, so we know what content on the website the prospect has consumed, and their participation in email campaigns. Bridgestatz is wonderful as a compliment to Google Analytics! We can see traffic, look up click paths, set alerts and experiment all without risk of compromising our core data.,I would like for users to be able to see campaigns and templates created by other non-admin users. I'd like the option as the sysadmin to select which parts of the application should be open to all users, and which I'd like to gate. (Permissions, if you will). Configuration of training materials. The content is great, I just have had difficulty locating the specific article that would be most relevant to the situation. I'd love step-by-step guides for campaign creation, etc.,10,We are able to make smart decisions based on real-time data. We can analyze the click path of a prospect, check the success of an email campaign, and "set it and forget it" drip campaigns. What used to take weeks to set up, execute and analyze can be done in hours. Leads convert faster with sales scoring. Our sales team is able to act on "hot leads" in real time, shortening our sales cycle. Cross-departmental standardization: We have set templates we use to send out different types of content. We don't have to worry that someone might send out something against brand standard. Plus, teams on both sides of the house are able to see what the others are doing, and develop a sense of empathy for the amount of work that is being done in such short time. It sounds like a soft benefit, but when you have standardization and transparency, scalabilty is a natural outcome.,Less than 10,000,B2B,8,1,Email Campaign Management Sales Funnel Management/Content Mapping/Lead Scoring Website analytics,Customer Success notifications for upcoming service windows, educational events and updates,10,6,10,Yes,Every interaction. I love the 'live chat' feature. My workflow isn't interrupted, and the issue (my lack of knowledge, usually) is resolved within minutes.,The application is very easy to navigate. The work spaces are clearly delineated, and the iconography makes it easy to discern which "section" or tile is responsible for a specific component of the marketing plan. Setting up an email campaign with a beautiful HTML template is a piece of cake. Salesforce integration is clean,9Makesbridge- One Of Your Good ChoiceWe use the Makesbridge CRM platform for our e-newsletters to connect with our clients around the world. We are a small firm and we don't own our server for our automated email delivering system. Although the price is not considered cheap for us it is still acceptable. Makesbridge is one of our choices after surveying a few ECM providers. Makesbridge provide us everything for creating our newsletter, email tracking and analysis which help us to monitor our send results. I able to speak with Junaid, he knows his own product very well and he never disappointed me. Junaid is very patient in explaining their service and provides support, even late night due to a different time zone, which some other sales personal don't do.,Great support and fast response from their support team. Anytime I have a question, they always go above and beyond and make sure everything is taken care of. Platform is easy to use once familiar with it. A lot of functions that we can play with. Autobots are awesome to tell us who our emails and website are engaging.,Some difficulty in navigating through the templates, more tools and user friendly ways for creating an e-campaign. HTML Part: I not sure why but the wording and color always change or is different after using the HTML editor. The words are not arranged in accordance and do not all tie together. I have to use another way to generate the HTML and paste it in makesbridge. Maybe they can check into this. The numbers showing each data [point] you have uploaded is not a tally. It will not automatically change and we don't know how much data is left. We;re not sure how much data we have selected. Cannot amend the leads directly in the platform.,7,Good customer service and allows us to use our leads without much restriction. Price still considered quite high for a very small business like us.,,100,000 to 250,000,B2B,Zoho Campaigns, Sendblaster, Benchmark EmailMakesbridge is the ONLY choice for your Automated Marketing!We are using Makesbridge to send out our monthly newsletters, our 10GigE Digest every other month, and for tracking conversions etc. It addresses the need to automate some of the marketing tasks by having everything I need all in one place. Previously to send out our monthly emails we were using MailChimp. Not only do they offer little or no support, we were constantly hitting road blocks using their service. When we wanted to integrate MailChimp with Salesforce, I knew we would need more than an email support response system. Anytime I contacted them, it took them 3+ days to respond with a "Generic" answer, it was very frustrating. I found Makesbridge and selected them because they came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and they didn't disappoint. I was able to speak to Junaid immediately who walked me through a demo of how the system would work to send emails, how I can use their design studio to create emails, and how I can track the response to a campaign. On top of that they have the Auto Bots and Nurture Tracks which allow me to send automated follow up emails to "Targets" who meet special criteria in an active campaign. I needed a solution that would make my life easier so I could focus on Sales, and Makesbridge was the answer for us. The Support is OFF THE CHARTS GOOD and I would recommend them 100x over. We are very happy with them.,Support is top of the line. You can chat with someone immediately, or send an email and I've always gotten a response to chat ASAP and email within 1 hour. Integration with Salesforce was quick and easy! Autobots are awesome to tell us who our emails and website are engaging. Nuture Tracks are awesome to send follow up emails to targets in a specific email campaign.,I want them to do ALL My marketing :-). I want them to update and send messages on social media and track responses. I want to be able to sort Targets by email opens and clicks.,10,Faster Lead Conversion Increase Employee efficiency All Postive results and insights on our business thanks to Makesbridge.,,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,1,1,Newsletter emails Tracking response Targeting Customers,Autobots! Nurture Tracks!,If they would add full control of Social Media Accounts I want them to do ALL marketing!,10,Email Design Running Reports Using the Auto Bots Using Nuture Tracks,I couldnt find anything difficult to use, if I have questions they are there to answer them immediately.,Yes,10
Makesbridge

Makesbridge Reviews

Makesbridge
Filter 9 vetted Makesbridge reviews and ratings
Michael Garcia profile photo
March 08, 2016

Makesbridge Review: "Nothing Short of a Great Experience!"

• Junaid
  • Ease of use
  • Robust software
  • Email editor could use some work
Great for marketing departments
Read Michael Garcia's full review
Warren Wear profile photo
March 16, 2016

User Review: "Makesbridge Rocks!"

• The BEST thing about Makesbridge is their help desk employees. From signup through the technical aspects of working with the platform, I have never had to wait to get a problem resolved. They are always willing to walk the user through processes.
  • The platform is easy to use, once familiar with it. This makes my job easier.
  • The graphs for statistics are fantastic. Make it easier to understand.
  • Makesbridge is currently updating their platform. Some things are done in the old UI and some things are done on new UI. It is confusing to know where to do some things, but I expect this to change in the near future.
  • The old UI calculated things one way and the new UI calculates things another way. Specifically Click through percentage on the old UI was calculated clicks/opens (rounded nearest), in the new UI it is clicks/sends (rounded up.)
  • I would like the capability to have some fields updated all the time and other fields updated only if they are empty. For example, I want to know where the original source of a subscriber is. My understanding is that this is currently updated with every upload.
Again, the help desk more than rectifies any problems I have with the site.
Read Warren Wear's full review
Julie Bylow profile photo
September 30, 2015

Review: "Makesbridge: An Intellegent Marketing Automation Miracle"

• Number One- The support. Implementation was seamless, but anytime I have a question, the support team goes above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. I want to stress that these are not support bugs, or software glitches, but training and real-life application. They have the patience and professionalism unrivaled by other experiences I've had with software vendors.
  • The UI is incredibly intuitive. Clear tiles and icons allow for easy navigation. I love that each icon has the associated training tutorial linked below, so I have a refresher available as needed. This is awesome with a rapidly-growing sales team- I know that they have the tools and support available to them, and I don't have to do as much hand-holding.
  • The integration with Salesforce is awesome. I create a campaign, and the members are then added to any email campaign. The results of the effort sync back to Salesforce automatically.
  • Intellegent workflows- I can set up drip/nurture campaigns easily. Lead scoring is so simple, and my sales team receives alerts when prospects have completed various activities we've flagged as funnel progression. All activity is recorded in the contact/lead record within Salesforce, so we know what content on the website the prospect has consumed, and their participation in email campaigns.
  • Bridgestatz is wonderful as a compliment to Google Analytics! We can see traffic, look up click paths, set alerts and experiment all without risk of compromising our core data.
  • I would like for users to be able to see campaigns and templates created by other non-admin users. I'd like the option as the sysadmin to select which parts of the application should be open to all users, and which I'd like to gate. (Permissions, if you will).
  • Configuration of training materials. The content is great, I just have had difficulty locating the specific article that would be most relevant to the situation. I'd love step-by-step guides for campaign creation, etc.
I noted earlier that we are a small firm... we were totally priced out of the market for other products, but desperately in need of automation. I loved that the solution was priced insanely reasonably, and had month-to-month billing options. We have been blown away by the features and flexibility of Makesbridge.
Questions to ask: I guess to make sure that you're selecting a solution that solves your business problem. Pay for the features you need, and find a product that will scale efficiently. We have not found a single feature in our need vs. wish evaluation matrix that MakesBridge did not have as a standard option. And, what level of engagement will you require. Again, we're a startup- we all do a little of everything. I don't call an 800-number and speak to a stranger. I speak to Ehsan, and he knows who I am, who my staff are, and what we're trying to accomplish. It's a partner rather than a transaction.
Read Julie Bylow's full review
Cymon Tan profile photo
January 22, 2016

User Review: "Makesbridge- One Of Your Good Choice"

• Great support and fast response from their support team. Anytime I have a question, they always go above and beyond and make sure everything is taken care of.
  • Platform is easy to use once familiar with it. A lot of functions that we can play with.
  • Autobots are awesome to tell us who our emails and website are engaging.
  • Some difficulty in navigating through the templates, more tools and user friendly ways for creating an e-campaign.
  • HTML Part: I not sure why but the wording and color always change or is different after using the HTML editor. The words are not arranged in accordance and do not all tie together. I have to use another way to generate the HTML and paste it in makesbridge. Maybe they can check into this.
  • The numbers showing each data [point] you have uploaded is not a tally. It will not automatically change and we don't know how much data is left. We;re not sure how much data we have selected.
  • Cannot amend the leads directly in the platform.
Well, Makesbridge provides fast response and good support from their support team. Everything in their platform is fine; just maybe need more user friendly ways to create templates or HTML. Once you click return error, you will need to redo your template again.
Read Cymon Tan's full review
Michelle Rogers profile photo
August 25, 2015

Review: "Makesbridge is the ONLY choice for your Automated Marketing!"

• Support is top of the line. You can chat with someone immediately, or send an email and I've always gotten a response to chat ASAP and email within 1 hour.
  • Integration with Salesforce was quick and easy!
  • Autobots are awesome to tell us who our emails and website are engaging.
  • Nuture Tracks are awesome to send follow up emails to targets in a specific email campaign.
  • I want them to do ALL My marketing :-).
  • I want them to update and send messages on social media and track responses.
  • I want to be able to sort Targets by email opens and clicks.
Makesbridge is great for email marketing and Salesforce integration. It is great for a startup or large company. Support is terrific. You can't go wrong with the service.
Read Michelle Rogers's full review
Bryan Barnes profile photo
June 24, 2015

Review: "Makesbridge... Marketing Automation at its finest!"

I was looking for an affordable way to create a drip marketing campaign. It is used by the marketing department. It addressed the problem of marketing automation. It basically gives us an extra person in the office.
  • Makesbridge had the highest reviews in customer service on the Salesforce app exchange. This was the major reason that I chose them. Some of the implementation was over my head, but this was not a problem since they were always available to help with any issues that came up.
  • The team has even taken suggestions and implemented them quickly when I voiced a need for a particular Salesforce integration. Makesbridge has been a fantastic addition to my company.
  • Some difficulty navigating through the templates and in and out of certain paths.
  • There is a peering that happens that connects with Salesforce and if your password automatically changes in Salesforce it shuts down your automation since it is logged into Salesforce. This could interfere with campaigns, but they have been very on top of changes like these.
Makesbridge is fantastic for drip campaigns. There is a lot more that can be done with workflows but I only need basic campaigns right now. It is perfect for what I am doing. That is what I love about them. They give the smaller companies a chance to scale down or up where needed.
Read Bryan Barnes's full review
April 27, 2016

Review: "Makesbridge has the best phone/chat customer support team to support a robust system!"

We use Makesbridge for e-communication, nurture track marketing, form submission management and marketing automation. We are a small organization. The nurture track functionality really helps us, especially when we utillize forms to capture event information. We really like that the system is integrated with Salesforce.
  • Service: I have been so impressed by the service team. They are extremely responsive and knowledgeable!! Probably the best phone/chat tech support I have ever utilized.
  • Segmenting by targets, lists and tags. We can divide and target our contacts by who they are, how they interact with us, what URLs they visit and their activities.
  • Forms. I use their forms for subscriptions and surveys, as well as to take in information about meal and seating preferences for our events. I love that the forms can update contact records in Salesforce.
  • The system appearance. Love the graphic presentation.
  • Did I mention how good their phone/chat tech support team is?!! Fantastic (Ehsan and Mansoor are fantastic!)
  • There needs to be more "how to" information and more descriptions on how to use various functions in the online support site. (I feel guilty calling to ask for help over the same issues.) It also would be helpful to have examples on each block (ie., bots)
  • There needs to be photo editing capability and the ability to use custom aspect ratios (please add this capability back in).
  • I would like to be able to use a more robust (if, And, Or) filtering system when establishing targets. Right now, the only options are Any or All.
  • I would like to see a more robust photo management system (categories, for example).
  • I would like to use the system with custom objects within Salesforce
  • The ability to change the color of buttons and dividers
  • The ability to move the formatting bar when editing newsletter sections. Sometimes it stands directly on top of copy.
Question to ask:

Do you have the time to learn to use all the functionality and to train others?
How many times do you send out newsletters/e-communication?
Do you need interactivity, forms and landing pages?
Do you need to automate processes?

WYSIWYG email editor (7)
Dynamic content (5)
Ability to test dynamic content (6)
Landing pages (4)
A/B testing (5)
Mobile optimization (6)
Email deliverability (7)
List management (7)
Triggered drip sequences (6)
Lead nurturing (6)
Lead scoring and grading (6)
Data quality management (6)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (6)
Calendaring (6)
Event/webinar marketing (4)
Social sharing and campaigns (4)
Social profile integration (3)
Dashboards (7)
Standard reports (7)
Custom reports (7)
API (4)
Role-based workflow & approvals (5)
Customizability (6)
Integration with Salesforce.com (6)

About Makesbridge

Makesbridge is a marketing automation solution that is focused on offering automation and other core marketing capabilities. The vendor says that platform is the first to provide a combination of power, economy, package flexibility and support. The on-demand product is delivered without long-term obligation via a monthly subscription.

Makesbridge was founded in 2001 and is located in Saratoga Village, California.

Makesbridge Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Does not have featureSocial profile integration
Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureRole-based workflow & approvals
Has featureCustomizability
Has featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Does not have featureIntegration with SugarCRM
Has featureManual Automation Controls For Sales Staff

Makesbridge Integrations

Makesbridge Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Pay As You GoCustom Pricing
Mini$29per month (1 account)
SMB$75per month (1 account)
MKS PRO$150per month (5 accounts)
Enterprise$500per month (10 accounts)
Engage$1,500per month (25 accounts)

Makesbridge offers a range of pricing plans and packages to comfortably accommodate any combinate of needs and budget. Pay As You Go plans are just that - companies only pay for what they use in a given month. Alternative packages - PRO, Enterprise and Engage - are for companies with consistent use patterns and willingness to pay a minimum monthly fee. In all cases there is no long term obligation; 30 days notice is all that's required to cancel a PRO, Enterprise or Engage.

Makesbridge Customer Size Distribution