Overall Satisfaction with Makesbridge
We currently use Makesbridge as our eCRM platform. This is used for multiple clients from our company. We use it for monthly newsletters as well as automatic e-mails for birthdays and member anniversaries.
- The BEST thing about Makesbridge is their help desk employees. From signup through the technical aspects of working with the platform, I have never had to wait to get a problem resolved. They are always willing to walk the user through processes.
- The platform is easy to use, once familiar with it. This makes my job easier.
- The graphs for statistics are fantastic. Make it easier to understand.
- Makesbridge is currently updating their platform. Some things are done in the old UI and some things are done on new UI. It is confusing to know where to do some things, but I expect this to change in the near future.
- The old UI calculated things one way and the new UI calculates things another way. Specifically Click through percentage on the old UI was calculated clicks/opens (rounded nearest), in the new UI it is clicks/sends (rounded up.)
- I would like the capability to have some fields updated all the time and other fields updated only if they are empty. For example, I want to know where the original source of a subscriber is. My understanding is that this is currently updated with every upload.
- The list management is important to us. We need to make sure that the opt-out lists are maintained and this is done automatically for us. In addition, we can create multiple lists and each e-mail is only sent once. This has saved many headaches.
- emma,php email
Makesbridge was easier to use and has a much better help desk. We were originally impressed with sales and then the technical side. At one point we handled e-mails with an internal program, what a headache, especially the list management.
Again, the help desk more than rectifies any problems I have with the site.