Oracle WebLogic Suite

Oracle WebLogic Suite Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Scott Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe the Oracle WebLogic Suite is probably a better all encompassing suite of development tools for the IT department. [It] is probably a bit more expensive than other competitors like Apache Tomcat or NGINX, but is worth the investment if you consider the savings from time to get code into production.
Ryan Payne | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the relatively short time I have worked with WebSphere and WebLogic the latter has hands down been the better solution. WebLogic is easier to use has led to better configuration replication and scalability and less performance and downtime issues for us. It is the standard or recommended application server for a number of applications and platforms making it a versatile investment for us.
For as long as I have been with my company (and longer) we have leveraged WebLogic as our hosting/middleware platform of choice. I haven't actually had any in office experience with other alternatives. We've had an exclusivity contract with Oracle the whole time. Then again, Oracle Weblogic Suite is the industry standard for a reason.

Oracle WebLogic Suite Scorecard Summary

What is Oracle WebLogic Suite?

The Oracle WebLogic Suite provides an application infrastructure.

For more information visit https://www.oracle.com/middleware/weblogic/suite.html

Oracle WebLogic Suite Competitors