Salesforce Einstein Analytics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Salesforce Einstein Analytics
Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a cloud-based business intelligence solutions and analytics service from San Francisco-based software company, Salesforce. It provides users with automated data discovery, CRM-connected analytics, top-down views of data, augmented analytics, predictive insights, and customizable data visualization tools.
allows users to explore data quickly and easily by providing AI-powered
analytics while working in Salesforce, its CRM management offering. Manage your
datasets, query data with Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL), and
customize dashboards, all programmatically.
In addition to offering pre-built apps for Sales, Service, and Marketing, the Einstein Analytics Platform provides:
- Customizable intelligent analytics apps, including templates, dashboards, and widgets
- Utilization of Einstein Analytics APIs and SDKs for improving apps
- Connection to outside data sources to see all data in one place
- Buildable widgets for summarizing data
- Built-in data visualization features
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Integrations
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Technical Details