Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics)
Salesforce Einstein Analytics is used in my organization as a tool to record saving incurred from procurement activities. All saving generated from negotiation with suppliers are validated and record in Salesforce for tracking and analyzing performance of procurement department. In addition, the tools allow us to quickly analyze past data in purchasing and from there making decision in putting target for next year saving.
- User-friendly interface
- Ability to record and quickly review data when needed
- Fit to be used in project with multiple internal stakeholder involved
- Numerous features available could overwhelm new users
- Will need intense training in order to master data analytic section
- Would be great if can produce more chart / graph for viewing data
- Absolutely a must-have tool if you are working on saving project
- Create a centralized database to track project target across region
- Easily create chart to showcase data / performance
- Navisite Productivity and Collaboration (Microsoft Office 365 and MDM)
Before this our company have been using lots of other tracking tools but mostly it is very manual when it comes to generating reporting view which is resolved when using Salesforce Einstein Analytics since reporting feature is automated. Tons of time have been saved from working on raw data from traditional excel file.
Do you think Tableau CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tableau CRM's feature set?
Did Tableau CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tableau CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Tableau CRM again?
Overall usability is absolutely worth the price. It help me to save tons of time working on raw data in Excel file. It also minimize the discrepancy in data format when there are multiple user inputting the data. Every data inputted in Salesforce is standardized, therefore it is very easy to keep track / generating performance report even though you are having more than 20 projects recorded in Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
I was not able to be in interaction much with Salesforce support team since every feature works the way it should be working. So far I have not experienced any bug or major glitches that would delay the result of my work and performance. There is also a hotline in our company for Salesforce issue but so far I have not used it.
Every year, the procurement department would set target for saving through negotiation with suppliers in Salesforce across the region. All of the saving generated will be record in Salesforce Einstein Analytics after validation. The project owner would track their own project in Salesforce to achieve saving target and easily can review, compare and assess the effectiveness of his/her own project through Salesforce.