APM Plus is used by the entire company from sending out purchase orders to sending customer invoices and sales order acknowledgments and …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Retrace, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Advanced deployment reporting
- Supported: Detailed SQL query monitoring
- Supported: Integrated logging and profiling
- Supported: Unlimited users
- Supported: Full software life cycle coverage
- Supported: 1 hour support response time
- Supported: .NET, .NET Core, Java, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, and Python support
- Supported: Code Profiling
- Supported: Error Tracking
- Supported: Centralized Logging
- Supported: App and Server Metrics
- It combines code profiling with application logger.
- It is safe for production usage.
- No native support for Google Cloud.
- Neo4j integration is not straight forward.
- APM Plus has a searchable archive that makes it easy to find a previously sent document.
- APM plus can automatically decide if the email address isn't present on a document, send it by fax. If no fax number exists the document is sent back to sender for evaluation.
- Sending to APM Plus is as simple as sending a document to a Printer! APM Plus does the rest!
- To set up the fields that APM Plus monitors, you need to map each field area on each document.
- APM Plus could use a way to link the documents back into the finance or business software so you can find the document under the PO, Sales Order, Invoice, etc.
- APM Plus setup is only for the professionals. There are many areas that need tweaking on setup, having a better default setup would lessen the learning curve to set it up for use.
- Integration of performance management with log management so you get the parameters sent
- In-line log and error data in trace
- Integration of error and log data, so in one click you can see all the logs recorded when an error was thrown
- Very reasonably priced
- Need to improve their mobile support
- Documentation improvment