Stripe Reviews

Reagan Baird Nash | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2020

Using Stripe for my Small Business

I am the founder and director of a Christian ministry that provides life coaching services to young women. I use Stripe to process payments for all of our coaching clients. Using Stripe is an important tool used daily in my line of work. It connects to my scheduling software and makes payments a breeze for my clients.
  • Stripe does a great job of integrating with the scheduling software I use, Acuity Scheduling.
  • Stripe painlessly processes payments from my clients and gets funds directly to my bank account.
  • Stripe allows my clients flexibility in payment options.
  • Stripe does take a processing fee off the top, which I understand (but don't necessarily love).
  • If there was any way to get my payments faster, that would be amazing.
Stripe is great for small businesses and ministries like mine. For someone with all kinds of clients and accounts, offering all kinds of payment options to those who are submitting money to my business is always a plus. No matter what payment methods they use, it gets wired right to my business bank account with no problem at all.
Read Reagan Baird Nash's full review
Emily Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

Swipe with Stripe

I am the sole owner of my business and use a software system called Simple Practice. I use Stripe to run my clients' credit card payments through my software system. All of the payments are set up on an autopay system. Go through each night at midnight following their sessions.
  • Automatic payments
  • Minimal fees
  • Ease of use
I think Stripe is well suited for the way I am using it. I charge my clients for their sessions using the autopay feature. It takes a lot of work off of my plate, and I don't have to worry that it will go wrong. I have yet to have any issues.
Read Emily Williams's full review
Holly Snell | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Stripe

Stripe is being used as our primary credit card processor. It is used to collect 80% of our revenue collection across the company. We have payments being made from all countries around the globe.
  • Takes payments from all currencies.
  • Has great detailed reporting.
  • Dashboard is very detailed.
  • Keeps customer records of payments.
  • Stripe needs some help on collecting proper tax on purchases.
  • Dispute timelines seem to be extremely long.
Stripe is a very robust payment processing product. It is a great tool for small businesses to large businesses. The fee price point is right in line with PayPal. Reporting by customer/day/month is very intuitive. I like being able to drill down to all sorts of variations of reporting.
Read Holly Snell's full review
Jon Walka | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Stripe: Great software for billing

Today we are using Stripe for all of our product subscriptions. We are a SaaS company that has a monthly recurring subscription plan with additional add-on products. Stripe has become our source for billing all subscriptions. It is used by anyone in our organization who would need to be setting up subscriptions or products. This is typically finance, sales, onboarding, and support. It addresses the problem of an easy system that is organized when it comes to knowing who and what is being billed each month. Also, it's good at letting us know what is failing.
  • Recurring billing.
  • Subscription setup.
  • Discounts and trials.
  • It can used more detailed reports.
  • Discounts can not be itemized only subscription based.
  • Depending on users it can be a lot of info.
Stripe has just been a lifesaver when setting up billing and subscriptions, running payments, and has been a massive upgrade from the homegrown system we had built for billing prior to migration. The company itself has been great from the setup to support aspect so they've shown their worth at all stages. We've been really also really lucky to not have any issues. When things just work it's just great.
Read Jon Walka's full review
Venkat Charan | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

The best payment solutions provider!

• We launched our company using Stripe. We used Atlas to incorporate our company in the US.
  • Apart from this, we use Stripe to accept payments from our users. Plus, we use Stripe Issuing to issue virtual cards to our employees.
  • Stripe is great. It is a go-to destination whenever we need to accept payments. The UI, integration, and onboarding are hasslefree.
  • It helps businesses with their quick payments settlements time.
  • Super easy to integrate into Product. There are great docs with live examples.
  • Really quick bank settlement time.
  • Unavailable in all countries
  • Few products are invite only for long durations
  • Stripe is suited for almost every scenario where you need to accept payments from your users. Let it be subscriptions or a one time charge. It's always good.
  • I can't think of where it might be less appropriate.
Read Venkat Charan's full review
Sarah Lightman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Stripe - an easy solution to increase sales

I use Stripe on my website. When people buy a product of my website, they can use PayPal or stripe with their credit card. It has helped create more sales in merch and helped keep me financially organized with online sales. I chose it as Square was not an option for my website sales.
  • Stripe was easy to set up and utilize on my website.
  • Stripe has helped dramatically increase my online sales. It’s a simple check out process that doesn’t discourage clients from all over the world.
  • I think it would be cool if Stripe, like Square, offered free sales credit rewards for their clients for referring people.
  • If Stripe offered Apple pay, cash app, and Venmo, that would be beneficial for more financial outlets as well!
I think that Stripe well suited for any business all or large, generating online business and wanting to increase sale outlets and profit. It’s great for websites, and suitable for invoicing as well. It’s maybe not appropriate for someone who is already using another platform to sell products. It might be keeping the business more organized to keep track of just one company to charge. Especially if that has multi employees doing transactions.
Read Sarah Lightman's full review
David S. Levine, CFRE | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Stripe - The Ideal Payment Processor for Nonprofits

Stripe is used as our primary payment processor for credit cards and ACH/EFT payments or donations (as the back-end processor for both BidPal and Give Lively platforms we are using). It is used by our development, management, and finance departments - development to process gifts, management for reporting, and finance for reporting and reconciliation. It is a good back-end processor that offers very competitive rates to nonprofits with an easy system for getting those rates.
  • Ease of processing
  • Integration with Salesforce
  • User friendliness
  • Settings to collect data (we want to get addresses that are being collected by the cc payments anyway).
For nonprofits, their rates are unbeatable. Except for donation/payment platforms that claim to be free (they never are), Stripe's rates are the best (2.2% + $.30 for V/MC, 3.5% + $.30 for AmEx, cap of $5 fee for ACH/EFT/Bank Account). They also do offer a lot of reporting and integration options, which, if you can navigate them, are very helpful, particularly for finance and reporting. It's not as easy to set up what data is collected permanently from transactions, unfortunately, so don't count on Stripe for address collection, but for the rest, it is quite suitable for nonprofits.
Read David S. Levine, CFRE's full review
Melissa McCormack | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 28, 2020

Senior Manager Customer Experience

We use Stipe for our subscription activations. Stripe is used across the organization and is our main payment processor.
  • Stripe has a nice dashboard
  • Stripe has a basic easy to use navigation
  • Exporting information is easy
  • Stripe is limited when it comes to customization.
  • Stripe is tricky when it comes to integration.
Stripe get the payments done easily! When customers request payment history or the reissuing of a receipt it is simple to provide and access. Handling disputes is also made fairly simple in Stripe. The security associated with Stripe is top-notch. I'm never concerned about Stripe's authentication. Creating coupon offers is very simple and easy to implement!
Read Melissa McCormack's full review
March 11, 2020

Stripe - one of the best billing platforms!

Stripe is used across multiple departments at our company. Our sales team uses it to double check invoicing and address any discrepancies with the Accounting Team. It is also easy to download past invoices and easy to search for customers and certain charges. It is simple to initiate a payment, create an invoice, and customize different variables.
  • User interface - easy to navigate.
  • Customization - ability to add as much info as needed.
  • Notifications - notifies you if payments have failed and includes risk evaluation.
  • Dashboard gives too much info for dept. use, may vary for others.
  • Be able to export multiple invoices as a PDF at once.
  • Getting to the invoices can be tricky if you have to click on multiple links.
Stripe is great for a bigger business with multiple clients/customers who have recurring charges. It is great to keep track and schedule invoices, has risk evaluation for customers, and is easy to navigate through the website to find certain charges. This is not a good platform for freelancers or smaller businesses who need a POS system.
February 29, 2020

Great at what it does, recent changes make it less great.

We offer a variety of online courses and products and we use Stripe to process credit card payments for those products. We have it integrating with our Drupal site, our WordPress site, and with Thinkific. It's our payment processor for B2C sales.
  • It processes payments in a secure fashion.
  • It's API integrates with all of our platforms quite well.
  • It has a nice user interface.
  • It handles subscriptions and payment plans well.
  • The reporting features could use some improvement. They don't always give clear details.
  • They recently changed their policy so if a customer asks for a refund, they only refund the amount that went to us - they no longer refund the fee, which means that we essentially lose that 3.5% fee for any refunds.
  • They also recently changed their policy so that the fee for international payments is higher than it was before, which is disappointing since we chose them based on the fact that their international fees were low.
  • It doesn't notify us or users if they are on a subscription and their payments fail due to cards expiring. It would be great if it notified us of that.
It works really well as a payment processor. However, we also have to use PayPal as well, because we found that a lot of people prefer to use PayPal because at the point of sale, they either don't feel like going and getting out their credit cards, OR they feel more secure just having their credit card information in one place (PayPal) instead of putting it in several places online. Because of this we were losing out on a lot of sales, so we now offer both credit card payments through Stripe, and Pay with PayPal options.
May 06, 2020

Awful usability, weak feature set, careless support

We use Stripe to power our subscription billing.
  • Payments are processed accurately.
  • Way too much technical work required.
  • Stripe hasn't improved its products substantially in 4 years.
Stripe has a good ecosystem.
December 06, 2019

Start-up Using Stripe

As a start-up, we leverage Stripe to handle payments and invoicing. At the end of each month, we generate invoices and monitor incoming payments together with our accounting software. It is a crucial part of the business since it enables our revenue generation and is used across the whole company.
  • Ease of use.
  • User interface.
  • Pricing.
Stripe can to some good extent replace a solution that would otherwise be performed by an ERP system or its part. Since Stripe evolved as a start-up and gained its popularity in small firms, so startups will benefit from its usage. It would be less appropriate to use it in enterprises.
Anush Ramani | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Amazing API allowing super fast development, but at a $$$ cost

Stripe is used as one of our primary payment processors in our core SaaS product. It enables online and in-person payments for our customers.
  • Great documentation.
  • Well architected API.
  • Fast global expansion.
  • Payment processing costs could be more competitive.
  • Pricing is difficult to manage due to so many types of fees.
Stripe has a great API and SDKs to get up and running very quickly. It has one of the best API documentation I have ever worked with. It is in stark contrast with all the other payment processors I've worked with where the documentation is sparse and difficult to follow. You can also get started with Stripe without even creating an account, which makes the barrier to entry very simple. Compare this with other processors where you have to jump through several hoops to get a login.

Where Stripe falls apart is when you have lots of volumes, and you're using a lot of their features. Things get expensive fast since they charge for pretty much everything little thing. The fees may not be hidden, but there are so many of them that it's tough to know your upfront costs.
Read Anush Ramani's full review
Angel Brockbank | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2019

Great User Experience, Easy Implementation. Great product out of the box!

We use Stripe for credit card processing. Many of our departments internally use it and my experience with it has been on the Customer Support side. Stripe does a great job capturing everything we need while keeping the security of the customers and allowing us all the functionality that we need on the support side to look up charges and be able to refund, recharge, and work with disputes.
  • Really great backend
  • Overall functionality is solid and reliable
  • Easy to look up information needed, and easy to refund customers
  • I can't think of many areas to improve except for maybe do more competitive pricing.
I feel like Stripe stands above the rest with a user-friendly, great back end experience for support. It's very easy to search through transactions and do what we need to support our customers.
Read Angel Brockbank's full review
Rachelle Reichley | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 06, 2019

Stripe is easy to implement, simple to use, and reliable

We use Stripe for all of our website transactions and we use the website interface to process credit cards for wholesale customers who call in to pay their invoice with a card.
  • We've not had a single issue with it not working.
  • The interface is convenient and easy to use.
  • I know our transactions are safe using Stripe.
  • I have no negative feedback about Stripe.
I think Stripe is a great option to connect to your website. We've had absolutely no problems whatsoever with it ever going down or with transactions not processing. It's also super convenient to have an interface to log into and process cards if our wholesale customers call to pay their invoice with a card.
Read Rachelle Reichley's full review
September 19, 2019

Stripe's APIs and customer support makes the platform a joy to work with

We use Stripe to run our payment processing infrastructure. We're small, so as much as possible we've offloaded the work and logic of subscription, billing, invoices to Stripe. Stripe provides all of the pieces of how we bill our customers.

We further pipe their data to a couple of other places which provides us with additional insight and analysis into our customer behaviour, financials, etc.
  • Documentation: Stripe is extensively well-documented, with thorough docs on both the high-level components of their system, as well as best-in-class API documentation.
  • Customer Support: Stripe has great, responsible customer support. Their front-line CS is remarkably willing to dig into an issue and look for out-of-the-box solutions when a specific feature or use-case isn't quite supported.
  • Reliability: Stripe has given us every reason to trust their platform, which has been extremely stable and robust in the years we've been using it.
  • Currency conversion: Stripe's currency conversion options (for transferring payouts) are not great, and that means that we've had to find another solution given what Stripe charges.
  • Tax calculation and remittance: Stripe has been making major strides on this lately, but it's a big piece of the puzzle for many companies and they're not quite there yet; including that in the platform would be a massive win for their user-base.
  • Radar: Stripe's anti-fraud machine learning tech is quite cool, and likely operates mostly out of sight, however when they surface possible warnings, they often come with so little information or context that they're nearly impossible to act on.
Stripe handles essentially all of your payment infrastructure for you – with little additional logic needed by you, and over the past few years they've significantly built out their additional features for things like invoicing, emailed receipts, etc. Stripe's initial selling point for us was their powerful and well-documented APIs, which, when coupled with their great technical support, has kept us happy over the years.

I'm less familiar with what it looks like to try to make use of Stripe without integrating with them via API; I get the impression that they similarly support manually entering and processing payments, however I can't speak to what that process is like or how it compares to the competition.
October 04, 2019

Stripe: Reliable but there are better options out there

We use Stripe as our credit card payments processor for all card sales in our online store. In our experience, some customers did not want to use Paypal (mistakenly) thinking that they had to set up an account, so this covers those bases.
  • Reliable function. We have never had any downtime, not any errors in processing.
  • Lots of information at your fingertips. The analytics area are very useful.
  • Ability to manage payments directly from Stripe such as refunds and view exact reasons why a payment might have been declined was very useful to have.
  • Very easy integration into our e-commerce store.
  • We never fully engaged with Stripe's full offering. Amongst other things it can hold customer data for regular billing and can be developed to become an order management system but a mixture of being well provided for by our own e-commerce hosts on our part, and a lack of "interestingness" to their offer on Stripe's part, meant we didn't research this any further.
  • Dull interface: the dashboard went through a redesign a while back and we still miss the previous version for being clearer and more concise than the current
  • Payments take a week to be deposited into our bank account. This is, in our view, far too long and it is the main reason why we'll be moving away from Stripe. However, this doesn't seem to be the case for all merchants so perhaps it affects only our territory?
  • Some rooting around is needed to find reasons behind failed payments, and no notification is given that a payment has failed. This could be better communicated.
Stripe has interesting functions. It is a robust and reliable payments processor with good insights into your business performance and integrates well into an existing online store so our high grading reflects this. However, it really falls short at the length of time it takes for funds to be deposited into your business bank account, and I can't think of any situation where this long delay would be preferable to receiving funds sooner.
July 16, 2019

Pretty good payment platform

Stripe is a great platform for payments. We use stripe platform as a payment solution for our clients software by integrating Stripe with their products. The integration process is pretty simple and the solution works great. We also use Stripe within the organization for many payments, such as payments for different products and services.
  • Integration process is simple
  • User experience is pretty smooth and intuitive
  • Flat-rate pricing
  • Customer service could use some improvement
  • Fees are pretty high
Stripe is a great product for a software development team, as integration process with new products is pretty simple. Also Stripe works great for business, especially as a payment tool for different services subscriptions. I would not recommend using Stripe for everyday personal use as fees are pretty high; PayPal would work better for this.
Mike Vidas | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2019

Stripe saves me time, money and worry!

We use Stripe for 100% of our payment processing. It seamlessly integrates with our CRM and is very reliable. Since the app is also available on mobile, I never have any doubt about what is happening with our funding and can always keep tabs on it. It has industry standard rates and we get paid out in a timely manner, always.
  • Stripe allows me to always a tab on my funds. I always know what's happening.
  • Stripe offers consistency. I get paid in the same amount of time, on time, no matter what.
  • I love the app provided by Stripe; I can check anything I need, whenever I need to.
  • I would LOVE for lower processing fees, but at least they are flat and standard.
  • It typically takes two business days for funds to process, but in the event that a billing date falls on a Saturday and the Monday is a holiday you won't see funds for up to 7 calendar days.
  • One thing I wish for was that I could plug and play with QuickBooks easily.
Unless you are spending time doing a ton of small dollar orders, I would absolutely recommend using Stripe. The single item tickets would be doable, but annoying and a bit of a waste with all the processing fees. For my purposes, as well as selling higher value items, Stripe is absolutely worthwhile. I check in on the app twice a month at a minimum just to make sure everything is good and running as it should, and I haven't been surprised or found anything out of place in my 3 years of use.
Read Mike Vidas's full review
Witt Sparks | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2019

Stripe for a Laravel SaaS

We use Stripe for recurring billing for our SaaS product, and for one-off purchases from our site. We migrated from a different payment processor in order to provide a more modern and seemless purchase process. We are currently working to migrate existing customers to Stripe as well. When that is done, Stripe will be our only payment processor.
  • Laravel integration. Our product is written in Laravel, which supports Stripe out of the box.
  • Customer service. When I had questions during my integration, customer support was easily accessible, friendly and helpful.
  • Modern UI creates a quick, seamless purchase process for the customer.
  • The ability to generate one-off custom invoices (not associated with a specific product) allows us to bill for custom development services through the same payment processor.
  • The backend dashboard is well laid out and provides lots of great information.
  • Test mode makes testing purchases quick and painless.
  • Great looking customer-facing invoices.
  • Last I checked, coupons were only supported by coding up your own payment page using Stripe Elements. It would be nice to be able to add a coupon field to the payment popup provided by Stripe.
Stripe is perfect for a site that requires recurring billing, and the Laravel integration is very easy and very well documented. Stripe offers a lot of flexibility in designing your payment flow, look and feel from using their built-in popups for coding up a custom payment page. The quickest option uses popups generated by a JavaScript plugin, and those look great. We have not encountered any use cases where we needed to accept payment outside of Stripe.
Read Witt Sparks's full review
Jon Porreca | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2019

Credit Card Processing Made SImple

Stripe is our credit card processing tool, which we use to collect customer payments. We've previously had a credit card processing machine to process the few credit card transactions we make, but it got to a point where the fees associated with this machine no longer made economical sense, therefore we went searching for a web-based solution. Stripe integrates nicely with other services we use, so collecting online payments directly from our cloud-based accounting software is simple, and no more hardware to manage.
  • Stripe integrates perfectly with our cloud-based accounting software, making collecting payments easy.
  • The dashboard and UI are simple enough to log into and process card transactions via the phone.
  • The reporting features are nice and also integrate into a BI platform we use to provide us with in-depth and accurate reporting of all credit card transactions we do.
  • Their fees are reasonable and in line with their competitors.
  • The UI is easy to navigate and understand, however if the homepage or dashboard was simplified it could make Stripe an even better solution than it is.
  • Unlike some of it's competitors, it comes with no hardware to process transactions. Currently this is not an issue for the way we do business or run credit card transactions but as we grow and expand we may have a need for mobile-based hardware devices in the future.
  • Although it's a competitive product, we'd welcome lower fees and quicker balance transfers to our main banking account from Stripe.
It's well suited for businesses who wish not to have credit card processing machines and who use a cloud-based accounting software for easy payment collection. For a brick-and-mortar business who collects payments at time of service, you may be best suited to evaluate one of Stripe's competitors.
Read Jon Porreca's full review
Adam Stern | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2019

Stripe - great features, easy to implement

We used Stripe to handle the membership subscriptions to our product, as well as a la carte items. We tried a different solution at first, but it failed in various ways. Stripe has a rich feature set and great documentation, which are some of the main reasons we changed our implementation strategy to use stripe.
  • Stripe has great documentation for developers.
  • Stripe is easy to use.
  • Stripe is easy to implement.
  • The chargeback process needs some improvement and that there is a $15 chargeback fee. That being said, Paypal has a $20 fee.
Stripe is great for many types of payment integrations. They have a rich feature set, extensive documentation, user groups, forums, and the price point is similar to their competitors. Stripe is good for small and large integrations alike. I haven't really experienced any situations where Stripe would be an inappropriate choice.
Read Adam Stern's full review
Brandon Zell | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2018

An excellent tool once it's set up.

We're using Stripe to handle our monthly plans with clients (website maintenance and hosting). There are times we need to change he cost of the monthly maintenance, and Stripe gives us the flexibility to make those changes without requiring each of our clients to go through another sign up process.
  • The dashboard/backend has an excellent UI. It makes managing users, plans, etc very easy.
  • Good feature set in the backend. They give you a lot of control over how you want to handle clients and the plans they're subscribed to.
  • Their API is quite robust and well documented. Plenty of examples to help you achieve what you want to.
  • Despite the API documentation and examples from third party sources, it can be hard to get setup. Given the number of commonly desired things to setup, it would be nice to have more pre-coded features to get started with less trial and error.
If you need to charge clients for a monthly service, Stripe is an excellent way to handle this. You can have clients sign up through your website rather than sending them off to a third-party website. It's a more professional way to gather payment information.

If your website is a flat-file website with no server-side language (such as PHP), Stripe won't work.
Read Brandon Zell's full review
Christopher Page, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2019

Stripe-An Easy Billing Choice That'll Grow With Your Company

Stripe is being used as our primarily billing system. We utilize it for both one-time payments and recurring subscriptions. Stripe is being used for all services we bill since it's such a versatile platform. It solves the business problem of how to easily collect money from customers. We're able to add customer information into the system once and allow auto billing to take place month over month, collecting revenue.
  • Easy to set up. Getting the account set up is really easy. You just need to have some information on hand, but answering the questions/fields is very easy to get it running.
  • Great dashboard. The main dashboard when you log in is great to give you an overview of current day revenue, past month revenue, YTD revenue, new customers, and other KPIs your business leaders will want to see.
  • Very flexible. The best thing about Stripe is the ability to integrate it with almost any web platform, whether an iOS app or Wordpress website.
  • Stripe is really focused on being developer friendly-- they could really improve the platform for those who aren't developers but are looking for some basic website integrations that look nice.
  • UIX for adding customers/billing could be improved. Creating a client facing app or web portal would solve this issue and be relatively easy to build.
  • Those are the only 2 areas of improvement I see-- otherwise, great platform!
Stripe is great for both small and big businesses. It's ideal for SaaS companies that bill based upon usage amounts, or the number of seats used. However, Stripe can still be used for sservice-based based companies too, like web designers or marketing agencies. It's easy to set up services in the platform to start subscriptions with your clients, or even products (like a website) that just bill one time.
Read Christopher Page, MBA's full review
Andy Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2018

Stripe for Multiple Kajabi Accounts

We initially signed up with Stripe to integrate with our Kajabi accounts. Stripe allows us to set up and maintain subscriptions with clients. It integrates well with multiple Kajabi accounts, bringing the money all into one place. It is very easy to set up and manage. They have competitive rates.
  • Stripe integrates well with our multiple Kajabi accounts. It allows you to set up separate "businesses" under one stripe account.
  • Stripe is really good at setting up and implementing monthly fees such as memberships.
  • Stripe makes it really easy to cancel recurring monthly charges as well as refunding clients.
  • Stripe is set up very much like accounting software. It works well for people that are financially minded - think spreadsheets - and not so user friendly in terms of interface. It could be a lot more modern and regular ol' Joe user if you get what I'm saying.
  • They could always lower their fees.
  • Stripe could also make it easier to get paid like PayPal does with PayPal.me
We use Stripe primarily with our online courses and membership sites through Kajabi. We think it's a great way to manage monthly subscriptions or recurring charges such as payment plans. We set everything up in Kajabi and then it just works in Stripe. When we shut down a membership program it was very easy to go into Stripe and cancel the recurring payments and also to refund people who had paid in advance.
Read Andy Ryan's full review

About Stripe

Stripe is a payment gateway software solution which supports a range of payment related needs such as subscription management and recurrent billing via Stripe Billing, integration with third party payment services via the Stripe Connect API, assistance starting an Internet business which accepts payements via Stripe Atlas, fraud prevention via Stripe Radar, and payment analytics via Stripe Sigma.

Stripe Technical Details