Stripe

Stripe the Paypal killer!

Stripe automates your billing!

Easy Payment Processor

Stripe just works. Use it.

Swipe with Stripe

Stripe

Stripe is being used as our primary credit card processor. It is used to collect 80% of our revenue collection across the company. We have …

Sigma

per charge

Radar

per screened transaction

Issuing

per virtual card

What is Stripe?

Stripe is a payment gateway software solution which supports a range of payment related needs such as subscription management and recurrent billing via Stripe Billing, integration with third party payment services via the Stripe Connect API, assistance starting an Internet business which accepts payements via Stripe Atlas, fraud prevention via Stripe Radar, and payment analytics via Stripe Sigma.

Additional features and modules include Stripe Issuing, which allows users to create, manage, and distribute virtual and physical cards. Control expenses, reduce operational burden, and create new lines of revenue. Stripe Invoicing is a global invoicing platform. Stripe Treasury is a banking-as-a-service API that lets users embed financial services in a marketplace or platform. With a single integration, enable customers to hold funds, pay bills, earn interest, and manage cash flow.

Stripe Video

The opportunity ahead (and at Stripe)

Stripe Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Stripe's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Stripe?

The most common users of Stripe are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.

Andy Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We initially signed up with Stripe to integrate with our Kajabi accounts. Stripe allows us to set up and maintain subscriptions with clients. It integrates well with multiple Kajabi accounts, bringing the money all into one place. It is very easy to set up and manage. They have competitive rates.
Bryan McAnulty | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Stripe as our primary payment processor for multiple products and services that we offer. We also offer our customers the ability to connect their Stripe accounts in order to process payments with our SaaS products. Stripe helps us provide payment solutions to our customers, and provides payment solutions for our business as well.
James Crook ☛ Business Coach for Massage Therapists ☚ | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Stripe as our main payment processor for online payments and payment plans. In our business we sell several small products via websites and Stripe handles those transactions by being connected with our website shopping cart. We also have larger payment plans for professional services and we also use Stripe for handling those plans.
February 20, 2021

Stripe the Paypal killer!

Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Through Wave Apps, I use Stripe as my primary billing method to collect my monthly web care payments from my clients. I also have it as my primary payment gateway in my client portal powered by Suite Dash. I tend to setup Stripe for my clients primary payment gateways as they are starting use it more over Paypal.
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Stripe as our preferred credit card payment processing gateway for both national and international transactions. It very simple to use and set up. It is reliable and it integrates well with Xero, with our accounting system.
John Crumpton | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a social impact digital agency, we used Stripe for client websites, mostly medical membership organizations and charities. Previously, members would pay by bank transfer and the membership secretary would manually approve their memberships on the website. This was inefficient for the organization and caused delays for members to access the medical journal from Wiley.
Stripe helps us collect customer payment automatically. My entire company uses Stripe, and it helps us easy track invoicing, subscriptions, refunds, disputes and more. Stripe easily integrates with our platform, so we are able to set up automatic payments whenever a new customer signs with us or adds new users.
I use Storenvy to sell some of my products—Stripe was the way to receive payments. When a customer places an order with me, the money is transferred to stripe, which holds it for a few days before transferring it directly to my bank account. Many customers shop through credit cards online (not just Paypal), and stripe allows customers this flexibility.
We use Stripe as a payment processor for our e-commerce business. Stripe came about as a super simple method of embedding code into existing e-commerce platforms and apps to allow for a way to accept payments without any trouble. The great thing about Stripe is that it was such a simple product, practically every online platform and every app began allowing for Stripe integration almost right away. Stripe allows us to accept credit card payments of every kind and, importantly, they do an excellent job of weeding out fraudulent charges.
March 17, 2020

Swipe with Stripe

I am the sole owner of my business and use a software system called Simple Practice. I use Stripe to run my clients' credit card payments through my software system. All of the payments are set up on an autopay system. Go through each night at midnight following their sessions.
Jon Walka | TrustRadius Reviewer
Today we are using Stripe for all of our product subscriptions. We are a SaaS company that has a monthly recurring subscription plan with additional add-on products. Stripe has become our source for billing all subscriptions. It is used by anyone in our organization who would need to be setting up subscriptions or products. This is typically finance, sales, onboarding, and support. It addresses the problem of an easy system that is organized when it comes to knowing who and what is being billed each month. Also, it's good at letting us know what is failing.
  • We launched our company using Stripe. We used Atlas to incorporate our company in the US.
  • Apart from this, we use Stripe to accept payments from our users. Plus, we use Stripe Issuing to issue virtual cards to our employees.
  • Stripe is great. It is a go-to destination whenever we need to accept payments. The UI, integration, and onboarding are hasslefree.
  • It helps businesses with their quick payments settlements time.
Sarah Lightman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Stripe on my website. When people buy a product of my website, they can use PayPal or stripe with their credit card. It has helped create more sales in merch and helped keep me financially organized with online sales. I chose it as Square was not an option for my website sales.
Stripe is used across multiple departments at our company. Our sales team uses it to double check invoicing and address any discrepancies with the Accounting Team. It is also easy to download past invoices and easy to search for customers and certain charges. It is simple to initiate a payment, create an invoice, and customize different variables.
We offer a variety of online courses and products and we use Stripe to process credit card payments for those products. We have it integrating with our Drupal site, our WordPress site, and with Thinkific. It's our payment processor for B2C sales.
Reagan Baird Nash | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am the founder and director of a Christian ministry that provides life coaching services to young women. I use Stripe to process payments for all of our coaching clients. Using Stripe is an important tool used daily in my line of work. It connects to my scheduling software and makes payments a breeze for my clients.
David S. Levine, CFRE | TrustRadius Reviewer
Stripe is used as our primary payment processor for credit cards and ACH/EFT payments or donations (as the back-end processor for both BidPal and Give Lively platforms we are using). It is used by our development, management, and finance departments - development to process gifts, management for reporting, and finance for reporting and reconciliation. It is a good back-end processor that offers very competitive rates to nonprofits with an easy system for getting those rates.
Angel Brockbank | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Stripe for credit card processing. Many of our departments internally use it and my experience with it has been on the Customer Support side. Stripe does a great job capturing everything we need while keeping the security of the customers and allowing us all the functionality that we need on the support side to look up charges and be able to refund, recharge, and work with disputes.