May 30, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read Richard Davies's full review
Pros and Cons
- It's very easy to implement. The documentation is great and you can be up and running very quickly.
- It's easy to configure. The web-based user interface makes it super simple to configure (i.e. customize search rankings, edit synonyms, etc.).
- Their support is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a question or couldn't figure something old, they were quick to help me out.
- There is no way to customize the indexed fields of PDF and Word documents.
- It can take a while to index a large web site with hundreds of thousands of pages.
- There is no way to bulk delete pages from the index via the web admin UI.
- There isn't a good module for using Swiftype with Drupal 8 Search API.