UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/QY/xL/ZXQFGQ5L4UIK.PNGEasy way to share screen and connect with customers via phone / audio, with a great free versionUberConference is being used by our sales and sales support teams. It helps us to present our product to potential customers online, and it allows us to train current customers. We also sometimes have multiple people on the call so we need the conference line as well as the screenshare function.,Easy to log in. We send a link out to sales prospects who haven't used the site before, and it doesn't require any downloads or plugins to join the conference or view our screenshare. The screenshare function is strong. It connects quickly and we rarely get disconnected unless we're in a bad service area. The site has a clean look to it. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles that get in the way and complicate things.,They've recently undergone a facelift which is nice, but I've found it more difficult for potential customers to connect to their computer audio. I might be missing where to find the instructions, but lately we've been having some trouble with this. While the screen share function as the presenter is easy, if I ask potential customers to share screen, they are required to go through a few steps. This is okay for folks who are good with tech, but many potential customers have trouble with the download. We've been using the free version - the paid version might eliminate this problem, although I'm not sure. Another function they've added with the facelift is the ability to show your face via the webcam. I can see this being a nice feature but we often present from a coffee shop or even our cars, and some of our potential customers aren't in a place where they'd like to show their face. It's easy for most folks to disable the camera but some who aren't great with tech don't know how to do this. One of the things we've always liked about UberConference is it's simplicity and this just added an extra step. I wish there was a setting for us to disable this option but there doesn't seem to be.,10,It's had a positive return on our overall business objective because we've closed multiple deals by using the platform for audio and by sharing screen. We've also been able to train current customers quickly and easily by sharing screen, and making it easy for them to get on UberConference, which has helped with customer retention.,ClearSlide, Zoom and Webex Meetings,10,Mailchimp, ClearSlide, Insightly, Pipedrive, Expensify, Webex Meetings, Salesforce for Higher EdUberConference offers good functionality, reliability and value.We use UberConference across the organization to communicate with clients, prospects, and partners. I personally use it as a critical platform supporting sales efforts, and our team uses it primarily to share reports with clients. It allows us to work with clients all over the world easily and affordably.,I appreciate being able to select a local phone number: it adds credibility and convenience for in-market clients/prospects. I like being able to customize the hold music. One of our employees wrote and produced custom hold music for Anvil, which generates discussion and engagement as an ice-breaker. The screen sharing is easy-to-use and is far more reliable than in the past. Prospects and clients do not have to download any app to make it work properly.,UberConference does make regular updates but could do a better job informing users. For example, screen sharing changed, and I thought the platform didn't work, but I didn't realize I had to highlight an option to make it work. Not intuitive, but now that I know, it's all good. Initially, the platform was not compatible with any browser other than Chrome, and even then, it was inconsistent. It's improved dramatically since then.,9,UberConference has helped manage our conferencing costs, as compared with alternatives. UberConference is easy to use, so adoption is robust. UberConference allows us to communicate effectively across our client base.,GoToMeeting and Cisco Webex Calling,8,Hootsuite, SEMRush, MozUberConference: No more Annoying PIN Numbers!I schedule calls with my clients on a weekly basis, and I always use UberConference. I'm a remote company, so it's very important that I have an easy way to set up meetings with clients. UberConference is by far the easiest way that I've found to get everyone on the same conference line, WITHOUT having to enter a ridiculousness pin number.,Ease of use. One click to copy conference information to the clipboard. User Interface. It's easy to tell who is talking and who is on the line. Control. I can mute or kick people at will, record the conference, etc.,It seems like there are multiple steps to schedule future conferences, this workflow seems a bit cumbersome and I normally just paste the info into an email to invite. It doesn't remember my contacts easily, it seems. Sometimes the screenshare is hard to view. It needs to be easier to expand someone's shared screen.,9,People love the trendy hold music! Clients are impressed that there's no pin number. I don't have to worry about pin numbers or anything. It's removed a lot of friction from my workflow.,RingCentral,8,Todoist, Insightly, SlackUberConference is an excellent tool!Our whole company (11 people) uses UberConference. We have one paid account and everyone else uses the free version. We LOVE it. It is simple, seamless, reliable and has everything we need. It's easy to jump onto calls to share your screen, which we do a lot. It works well for one-on-one or larger groups. In terms of the free version, it is definitely the best conferencing software I've encountered yet. I literally have no complaints about my experience with UberConference.,Simple Very fast! Nice user interface Easy to screenshare,Sometimes it doesn't match phone number + computer perfectly. The hold music can be annoying,10,Especially because we use the free version, this is a simple and effective way for our employees to quickly connect with those inside and outside of the company quickly! ROI has been great.,Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and Zoom,10UberConference is the best modern conference line platform availableUberConference is the backup conference line for various team calls when a video chat isn't necessary. It allows us to call in easily, call out to connect members, and manage members while on the call to mute anyone that's got background noise. The system is so much easier to connect to and manage compared to other conference lines and the ability to recognize callers' ID to automatically add them to the call is a real bonus.,Connect members by calling out to them Calling from the web is very convenient and makes call management a breeze Caller ID recognition to automatically add users to calls makes connecting that much easier,The screen sharing feature is pretty clunky, having to install the browser plugin and doesn't share as intuitively as other screen share apps. The location tracking function is good, but not great, depending on where the caller is joining from.,10,Since it is free with our Dialpad account, it delivers fantastic value.,FreeConferenceCall.com,10Uberconference is the bestUberconference helps run our client calls as well as webinars. We use this to setup meetings with prospective clients as well as talk to our current customers. It helps us talk to them quickly via conference call then also provides the recordings so we can use the calls to continue to learn what our customers want moving forward.,Screensharing Video Conference Calls Great for webinars,Could have better webinar functionality Could be great to have a link option for joining without having to type in your name Cheaper product would be nice!,10,It has made communication with clients extremely easy It has solved our problem of getting recorded calls of our customer service representatives It has provided a great way for us to get a large group of people together weekly to discuss topics,Zoom, Join.me and GoToMeeting,10,Zoom, GoToMeeting, Join.meA great free audio conference solutionIt was used by the agency for the better part of 3 years until we switched to Slack for internal audio/video calls and Zoom for client video/screenshare calls. We used it early on, due to the free usage and ease of setup. Not having to pay to host conference calls was very convenient.,Free to use. Easy to set up. It's easy to invite others to calls.,Audio quality could be choppy sometimes. No video options. No screen sharing.,7,As a free online audio conference option, it was great.,Zoom and Slack,10,Slack, Zoom, Google Drive, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator CC, SocialPilot, HubSpot, FreshBooks, WrikeUberConference is a fantastic tool!UberConference is being used by our customer onboarding team for kickoff calls, data migration reviews, and trainings. Other departments such as our sales and marketing teams will use it as well, but it's most heavily used by our support and success teams. The app is super user-friendly and quickly allows us to hop on calls with customers as needed.,Simple and intuitive UI design, which is crucial for our customers who may not be very tech savvy. Their connectivity and signal strength is great for screen shares and hosting lots of users at once. Their platform is free to use, which is great for our growing team. You can also schedule international calls, which isn't always supported by other tools we've used.,Sometimes the connection can be a bit shaky, so improved performance would be great. You currently cannot control someone else's screen when doing a screen share, so that would be a great feature add. They have time limits for their screen shares for the free version, which is understandable.,9,UberConference has had a significant positive impact for us because we're able to have several screen shares throughout the day for free. Our customers have a much better experience onboarding via screen shares than they would with just phone calls. UberConference's ability to meet with international customers has been a huge benefit for our team as well.,Zoom and RingCentral Meetings,9The most powerful web-based call solutionThis is a must-have tool for the partnerships department at ReferralCandy. This is the platform we use for our calls with partners, as well as demo calls and even to record podcast episodes at some point. One of the features I like the most is that users can join either from their computers or cellphones, and it's a very robust platform to run screen-sharing sessions.,Screen-sharing. Multi-user conference calls. Call recordings.,It does not allow users to join a web conference from their smartphones. It forces them to join it from their regular cellphone line.,10,It's a powerful yet free tool to organize professional calls. It has been a crucial partner and has led us to discover other Dialpad products.,Zoom and Skype,10UberConference, The Simple ChoiceWe use it daily for demos with all our clients and customers, in all departments, especially sales and customer support. The only problems we encounter are usually on the other end with connection issues.,I love the simplicity of the screen share. Great communication channels. Clear lines when talking, even with several users at the same time. A simple login process for guests.,I know there's a Chat option, but I also wish there was a "Question" button, for when we're doing demos to multiple people and they're less inclined to speak up. I wish you could eliminate the Holding 'beep' sound when using a separate dialer application. Or It would be nice if UberConference had a dialing service built-in.,10,It's all positive for our agenda items in showing our software dashboard to potential customers. There have been no impacts that negatively affect our business.,Salesforce Lightning Dialer and GoToWebinar,10,SalesLoft, Slack, Zoho CRMSimple and affordable solution for conference calls.We use it as a simple conference call tool that allows us to coordinate with multiple clients and potential clients across the country. The integration between phone, computer, and mobile application has been really helpful. I just had a potential client make a comment on how much she appreciated the "call waiting" feature that is included in the standard package.,Integrates with Google Calendar. Customized to my personal profile. Automatically sends me a call summary once completed.,I'd like better video conferencing capabilities. I'd like outside people to be able to send information prior to the call via UberConferencing. If possible, it would be great to have a different name instead of "Uber.",10,It gave us a very affordable solution for conference calls. The setup and customization took about 5 minutes. Everyone is able to have their own custom number, which again was affordable and simple to implement. Our outside clients have had a favorable experience, which helps us build a rapport with them.,Google Hangouts, Vonage Enterprise and Skype,6,Mailchimp, Xero, TrelloMore like flakeyconferenceUberConference was used by our sales team, but we have since moved to Zoom. We had a lot of latency issues when talking overseas etc. and the feature set of UberConference is less than Zoom.,Video calls.,Drops. Latency. Lag.,2,More of a cost center than an ROI providing tool. Cheaper than competitors.,Zoom, Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and Google Hangouts,5,Zoom, Vidyard, Dropbox Business, Lucidchart, Microsoft VisioUberConference Communication Tool for Small Online TeamsWe use UberConference for weekly meetings to keep our worldwide team on task and up to date. Emails and text messages are alright, but some decisions need to be made on face to face discussion. Given the team is all over the place, UberConference is the next best step.,It communicates via website or phone. Records voice sessions. The screen sharing is nice.,The current Android app is basically just a phone redirect, not a communicator. On-screen text chat could use improvement.,9,For basic communications, zero investment made for easy adoption and usage, though with some limitations. No software to download, setup, or buy, so it's super easy to adopt and use.,9UberConference is easy to use and a great valueWe use UberConference nearly daily for quick access to a local phone number conference line and screen sharing capabilities with both clients and external vendors. Our end-users appreciate how easy it is to use and as the key decision-maker and company owner, I think the pricing is incredibly competitive. In our nearly daily use, I can count the number of times on one hand that there have ever been quality or technical issues with UberConference - reliability is fantastic.,Value Reliability Ease of Use,Recording Chrome-Only Extension for Screen Sharing Onboarding with Dialpad,10,Affordable Pricing Monthly Subscription Auto-Billing,Cisco Webex Calling and GoToMeeting,1Just simply the best tool for conferencing that we've usedWe use UberConference for internal meetings with candidates and clients.,Simple to use Clear and crisp Effective in communication and engagement with our clients and candidates,Pretty ease to use, so it functions well Maybe video chat Can't think of anything,10,It's just made communication much easier,,10,Zoom Video Webinar, Google HangoutsI Love UberConferenceWe use UberConference for board meetings when board members cannot be present or for discussions with prospective clients.,Simple to use. Great audio quality. Simple to administer.,Honestly, I have no ideas for improvements. The platform does exactly what we want.,10,As a free platform, UberConference has been fantastic!,GoToMeeting and GoToMyPC,10,Wrike, Constant Contact, QuickBooks OnlineUberConference - Collaboration for everyone!Across organization (internal and external). We use UberConference for team discussions and also for on-air interviews.,Ease of configuration Cross platform functionality High functionality with low learning curve,N/A- UberConference meets all needs I have for a conferencing platform,9,Cost effective platform that has allowed me and my team to collaborate effectively at a reasonable price point,Google Hangouts, Cisco Webex Calling and Zoom,9,WordPress, Google AnalyticsUberConference is Simple and EffectiveWe use UberConference as a dial-in line for conference calls. It's an easy way to just have people call in to get multiple people on the same call together. No one has to download software or enter a dial-in PIN. Just call the phone number and you're in.,Conference calls Webinars,The on-hold music is annoying and difficult to figure out how to turn off,8,UberConference has streamlined our conference calls to get work done with multiple people from around the country at the same time.Great for calls, room to grow for screen sharingAs an independent consultant, I used UberConference to connect with clients and other consultants. It provided an easy and free way to connect multiple individuals with the ability to share screens. It addressed the need to have a single dial-in solution without the cost or commitment of a long term contract (or any contract for that matter).,One-touch mobile dial-in Screen sharing capabilities Simple user interface,Screen sharing often hit technical difficulties For those unfamiliar with the technology and joining from a computer versus the phone, they sometimes hit technical snags Connection issues for screen sharing,7,Free tool so no monetary investment Very easy to set up so limited time investment Technical difficulties do exist so best used for phone-only conferencing with the occasional screen share,Zoom, RingCentral and Google Hangouts,5Solid Conferencing Platform Built Well For Small To Medium Sized BusinessesWe use UberConference both internally with our employees as well as externally with our clients. We use it to sync up development projects and keep our clients abreast of our progress with ongoing projects. It helps everyone get organized in order to stay productive and efficient. The recording feature is very helpful for us as well.,Call quality - Rarely is there a time that the call quality isn't up to par Screen sharing - Accurate reflection of the presenters screen with very minimal lag time Call Transcription - Great that you can get a transcription of each call in a text format for future reference,Screen recording - I am not sure if they have this on their radar for development but this would be a great feature to add,9,GoToMeeting and Loom Systems,9,G SuiteConference calling made easyUberConference is used when needed by vendors requesting meetings from outside of our company. UberConference is easy to use as a means of communicating via voice and shared screens to streamline communication and ensure everyone is on the same page with respect to details on product demos and other technology needs.,Conferencing multiple people from different geographic regions Sharing screens to makes sure everyone has access to the same information Call/Meeting reminders,The wait time before people join the conference has awful music Mobile usage is okay but can always be improved Encourage sign on reminders 10 minutes before a meeting to make sure everything necessary is installed,9,Positive. Used for demos and understanding tech stack offerings/options much better. Freemium plan is very helpful and made it top choice for use by vendors.,Zoom, RingCentral Meetings and Microsoft Teams,9,Calendly, Microsoft Teams, ZoomSuper easy, super clear communicationsAs a consultant I use UberConference to have daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with clients. It's important to have clear communication on a regular basis with these clients. Of course, the phone would work for most of this but using UberConference allows me to share my screen and provides a way for multiple people to log into one central place to do this.,Bring multiple people together in one place. One log in. One phone number. It just simplifies connecting. Being able to share my screen to walk clients through demonstrations, processes, and to review analytics. I'm using the free version so I have no added monthly costs to pay.,They just upgraded the platform and there is no way to turn off the camera. I don't mind the camera but my clients do sometimes, especially if it just pops on and they are unprepared. The recording only records audio. I realize that I have the free version - beggars can't be choosers but video is really important, too. Invites don't always go into the Inbox.,10,Allows me to keep connected to my clients in real time and in person without leaving my office. The free version is obviously cost effective. Ease of use for clients. In fact many are now using it for themselves.,Zoom and Skype for Business (formerly Lync),10,Mailchimp, Hatchbuck, Constant ContactUberConference: easy to use conferencing without the download!Uber Conference was being used mostly within the IT department to hold meetings. It proved easy to set up and easy to use even by technophobes in other departments. We found it most useful for screen sharing. The feature set is good. The user interface is pleasing to look at but doesn't get in the way.,Simple invite system for meetings. A clean user interface that doesn't distract. Meeting recording functionality is a nice feature.,Icons are clean but some users may need the words next to the icons. Call record button could be more prominent.,9,Positive ROI. Free use tier has been invaluable for infrequent use by some departments. Positive ROI for paid tier for bigger and more frequent use requiring a dedicated phone number.,GoToMeeting,7,Sketch, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, SkypeUberConference!We use UberConference for a few different solutions. Usually it's used for onboarding new users on our product. The screen sharing feature of the conference tool was the biggest win here. This helped when a client needed to show us their user experience.,The screen sharing was good, but low resolution in some cases. It's easy for the attendees to use the link. There's no need to download apps and use precious time. It's pretty reliable in most instances.,We've had dropped calls every now and then. We couldn't record calls. Many clients thought the name was odd, or thought it was related to Uber ride share.,8,This helped us with trading support to our customers when we needed to gain insights that the client needed to share. I wouldn't say there was a negative impact to ROI, but the inability to record sessions was a bummer.,Zoom and Join.me,10,Airtable, Chili Piper, TodoistUberConference - It just worksThe way that we currently use UberConference is during external customer meetings, most of this includes stakeholders both internally and externally for kickoff meetings. Any of our organizational members who deal with the external customer have an UberConference account due to the simplicity of joining a call, sharing a screen and seeing who is on the call.,Ease of joining a meeting, no PIN, just dial a number and connect Ability to easily screen share New webcam addition, you can see and hear those in your meetings.,When joining a meeting, would like webcam settings remembered, sometimes I join without remembering to turn off my camera. Warning that users of older browsers will have limited functionality before trying to share a screen (at log in).,10,Stakeholders are easily joined into meetings and small cost compared to other similar software.,GoToMeeting and Whereby,10,Zoom, Microsoft 365 Business, Microsoft TeamsUnspecified
UberConference
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

UberConference Reviews

UberConference

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Jason Carlage profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Easy to log in. We send a link out to sales prospects who haven't used the site before, and it doesn't require any downloads or plugins to join the conference or view our screenshare.
  • The screenshare function is strong. It connects quickly and we rarely get disconnected unless we're in a bad service area.
  • The site has a clean look to it. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles that get in the way and complicate things.
  • They've recently undergone a facelift which is nice, but I've found it more difficult for potential customers to connect to their computer audio. I might be missing where to find the instructions, but lately we've been having some trouble with this.
  • While the screen share function as the presenter is easy, if I ask potential customers to share screen, they are required to go through a few steps. This is okay for folks who are good with tech, but many potential customers have trouble with the download. We've been using the free version - the paid version might eliminate this problem, although I'm not sure.
  • Another function they've added with the facelift is the ability to show your face via the webcam. I can see this being a nice feature but we often present from a coffee shop or even our cars, and some of our potential customers aren't in a place where they'd like to show their face. It's easy for most folks to disable the camera but some who aren't great with tech don't know how to do this. One of the things we've always liked about UberConference is it's simplicity and this just added an extra step. I wish there was a setting for us to disable this option but there doesn't seem to be.
Read Jason Carlage's full review
Kent Lewis profile photo

Pros and Cons

• I appreciate being able to select a local phone number: it adds credibility and convenience for in-market clients/prospects.
  • I like being able to customize the hold music. One of our employees wrote and produced custom hold music for Anvil, which generates discussion and engagement as an ice-breaker.
  • The screen sharing is easy-to-use and is far more reliable than in the past. Prospects and clients do not have to download any app to make it work properly.
  • UberConference does make regular updates but could do a better job informing users. For example, screen sharing changed, and I thought the platform didn't work, but I didn't realize I had to highlight an option to make it work. Not intuitive, but now that I know, it's all good.
  • Initially, the platform was not compatible with any browser other than Chrome, and even then, it was inconsistent. It's improved dramatically since then.
Read Kent Lewis's full review
Emmett Armstrong profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Ease of use. One click to copy conference information to the clipboard.
  • User Interface. It's easy to tell who is talking and who is on the line.
  • Control. I can mute or kick people at will, record the conference, etc.
  • It seems like there are multiple steps to schedule future conferences, this workflow seems a bit cumbersome and I normally just paste the info into an email to invite.
  • It doesn't remember my contacts easily, it seems.
  • Sometimes the screenshare is hard to view. It needs to be easier to expand someone's shared screen.
Read Emmett Armstrong's full review
Joshua Long profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Connect members by calling out to them
  • Calling from the web is very convenient and makes call management a breeze
  • Caller ID recognition to automatically add users to calls makes connecting that much easier
  • The screen sharing feature is pretty clunky, having to install the browser plugin and doesn't share as intuitively as other screen share apps.
  • The location tracking function is good, but not great, depending on where the caller is joining from.
Read Joshua Long's full review
Jared DeLong profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Simple and intuitive UI design, which is crucial for our customers who may not be very tech savvy.
  • Their connectivity and signal strength is great for screen shares and hosting lots of users at once.
  • Their platform is free to use, which is great for our growing team. You can also schedule international calls, which isn't always supported by other tools we've used.
  • Sometimes the connection can be a bit shaky, so improved performance would be great.
  • You currently cannot control someone else's screen when doing a screen share, so that would be a great feature add.
  • They have time limits for their screen shares for the free version, which is understandable.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Kimball Lybbert profile photo

Pros and Cons

• I love the simplicity of the screen share.
  • Great communication channels. Clear lines when talking, even with several users at the same time.
  • A simple login process for guests.
  • I know there's a Chat option, but I also wish there was a "Question" button, for when we're doing demos to multiple people and they're less inclined to speak up.
  • I wish you could eliminate the Holding 'beep' sound when using a separate dialer application.
  • Or It would be nice if UberConference had a dialing service built-in.
Read Kimball Lybbert's full review
Steven Duran profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Integrates with Google Calendar.
  • Customized to my personal profile.
  • Automatically sends me a call summary once completed.
  • I'd like better video conferencing capabilities.
  • I'd like outside people to be able to send information prior to the call via UberConferencing.
  • If possible, it would be great to have a different name instead of "Uber."
Read Steven Duran's full review

• One-touch mobile dial-in
  • Screen sharing capabilities
  • Simple user interface
  • Screen sharing often hit technical difficulties
  • For those unfamiliar with the technology and joining from a computer versus the phone, they sometimes hit technical snags
  • Connection issues for screen sharing

Pros and Cons

• Call quality - Rarely is there a time that the call quality isn't up to par
  • Screen sharing - Accurate reflection of the presenters screen with very minimal lag time
  • Call Transcription - Great that you can get a transcription of each call in a text format for future reference
  • Screen recording - I am not sure if they have this on their radar for development but this would be a great feature to add

Pros and Cons

• Conferencing multiple people from different geographic regions
  • Sharing screens to makes sure everyone has access to the same information
  • Call/Meeting reminders
  • The wait time before people join the conference has awful music
  • Mobile usage is okay but can always be improved
  • Encourage sign on reminders 10 minutes before a meeting to make sure everything necessary is installed

Pros and Cons

• Bring multiple people together in one place. One log in. One phone number. It just simplifies connecting.
  • Being able to share my screen to walk clients through demonstrations, processes, and to review analytics.
  • I'm using the free version so I have no added monthly costs to pay.
  • They just upgraded the platform and there is no way to turn off the camera. I don't mind the camera but my clients do sometimes, especially if it just pops on and they are unprepared.
  • The recording only records audio. I realize that I have the free version - beggars can't be choosers but video is really important, too.
  • Invites don't always go into the Inbox.

Pros and Cons

• Simple invite system for meetings.
  • A clean user interface that doesn't distract.
  • Meeting recording functionality is a nice feature.
  • Icons are clean but some users may need the words next to the icons.
  • Call record button could be more prominent.
September 21, 2019

UberConference!

Pros and Cons

• The screen sharing was good, but low resolution in some cases.
  • It's easy for the attendees to use the link. There's no need to download apps and use precious time.
  • It's pretty reliable in most instances.
  • We've had dropped calls every now and then.
  • We couldn't record calls.
  • Many clients thought the name was odd, or thought it was related to Uber ride share.

Pros and Cons

• Ease of joining a meeting, no PIN, just dial a number and connect
  • Ability to easily screen share
  • New webcam addition, you can see and hear those in your meetings.
  • When joining a meeting, would like webcam settings remembered, sometimes I join without remembering to turn off my camera.
  • Warning that users of older browsers will have limited functionality before trying to share a screen (at log in).

High quality audio (2)
High quality video (2)
Low bandwidth requirements (1)
Mobile support (1)
Desktop sharing (2)
Calendar integration (1)
Meeting initiation (1)
Record meetings / events (2)
Live chat (1)
User authentication (1)
Participant roles & permissions (1)
Confidential attendee list (1)

About UberConference

UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application. A unique feature that UberConference provides is custom hold music. Users can simply upload .mp3 files in their app settings for meeting and conference participants to listen to while they wait for the conversation to begin. Additionally, UberConference provides analytics on meetings and conference calls for providing insight into business communications.

In terms of pricing, UberConference provides a basic, free option for users or a paid, business-class offering. Clients can choose to be billed on a monthly or yearly basis. Monthly pricing is at $15/mo and yearly pricing is at $10/mo. The business offering supports up to 100 conference participants whereas the free option supports up to 10.