Velocify is ideal for prioritizing outbound sales initiativesWe use Velocify in our business development team. With Velocify's priority rules and scheduling features, it allows us to prioritize outbound calling and follow-up campaigns with prospects. Previously, prospects were not prioritized based on time zone and lead score, but now we are able to determine who is the best prospect to call first.,Ability to schedule priority rules and drag and drop to reorder them "Time zone protect" allows you the option to not call before or after a prospect's business hours "Actions" allow you to update CRM fields immediately,Filtering by boolean fields in priority rules can be bothersome as you may need to use both TRUE and FALSE conditions to get what you desire "Email Verify" functionality is not always dependable,9,Dial-IQ saves us time vs. manually dialing out "Distribution Rules" saves us back-and-forth time in determining who is the next sales member to receive inbound prospect interest Saves us time in prioritizing the best prospects to call,You'll Love Velocify For Specific FunctionsWe use Velocify across our entire organization to mange our leads. We have several divisions and need to manage a large number lead campaigns under these divisions. Velocify enables us to do that all in one place.,Velocify affords me the ability to customize reports of very specific data points. I can create specific views that enable me to stay on top of an individual's daily activity.,Velocify would be well served to create a more robust email drip campaign platform. Velocify could revamp their dashboards and prioritized views our individuals work out of daily. It's rather overwhelming when working with a lot of leads. Adding interactive graphics - calendars, easy to view alerts, etc would be great. (Big Purple Dot does this well),8,Velocify allows us to get granular with our data, which helps manage employee efficiency.,EncompassVelocify vs the others.I have had my company for 24 years and have been in the internet sales side since the inception of internet leads. During this time I have used the Velocify program for many years. Most recently I changed CRMs to Dial Your Lead, "DYL". What a mistake that was. During the sales process and product overview, I was promised that the DYL program had the same exact features and capabilities. Unfortunately I found out the hard way, it does not. Please note I purchase over 6K leads per month and have 22 producers in our Sales Department. Therefore on "Go Live" day my company was turned upside down. Long story to make it short, the Velocify Program is far superior than any other CRM that I have seen. In addition, my Sales Representative, Kenyetta Johnson has always been professional, quick to respond and accurate with responses and product information. In addition, the Velocify Service and Support Team addresses any and all issues quick and prompt and solves problems efficiently.,As every company operates differently, Velocify has thought of every option. Outstanding service.,I believe they have nailed all of the functional capabilities.,10,With the volume of leads purchased, my company couldn't operate efficiently without Velocify.,Velocify--Great for front end lead conversion, not much elseWe utilized Velocify to manage our student life cycle as well as transactional emails at each stage of the process. This was being utilized by our marketing and sales, admissions teams, management and executive teams, as well as the business and analytics area. Velocify was designed to help us be able to break down the black holes of the enrollment process and give more granularity to the process as a whole.,The simplicity of the system setup is relatively easy. The built in speed to lead Dialer worked very well and distributed leads accurately. The help and support area was easy to navigate. No limitation on numbers of fields assisted with our need for granularity.,The canned reporting is not a one size fits all, and therefore customization of reports was needed. However, the ability to filter different criteria in and/or boolean was non-existent. Customer Service and personable touch was poor at almost every level. We were with Velcoify for 2 years and we had to repeatedly explain our business to them with each issue. Fields were not able to be shared across different areas, which proved to be problematic with different reporting needs. Validation was only added to the system in the last few months, and this was very basic; because there were not specific security items for each role, this made our data integrity very shaky. Creating emails and duplicating statuses, etc was labor intensive. There was no ability to clone existing emails, status, actions. Drip campaigns were not available. Vendor posting proved problematic at times, and the fact that anyone could enter anything into a drop down (again, validation) proved problematic as well.,1,Faster lead conversion lead us to higher potential for "first school wins" philosophy. Negative return on time spent maintaining Velocify. Because manual reporting was needed and much had to be done outside of the system, there was a monetary loss of time because of this. Predictability was near impossible for us, and the fact that we had to purchase an email automation system because Velocify did not do anything we needed was a negative ROI for our business.,Salesforce.com,1,1,YesVelocify Consulting-Creating simplicity, efficiency, reporting and consistency of useI have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S. The benefits of Velocify for lead management are huge. The top four benefits in my opinion are: speed to contact (ability to contact client within seconds of new lead being posted), lead prioritization (ability for management to set criteria for prioritizing a users efforts), pull distribution (ability for leads to be shared amongst users based on criteria set by admin) and automated smart and status specific drip email (timely emails).,Shotgun Connect-enables a very short speed to call after lead is posted Click to Dial-enables simple click on phone number to place call Prioritized View-enables management to set the priority in which leads should be called by users Pull Distribution-enables the sharing of leads amongst users based upon management rules Smart Status specific drip email marketing Totally customizable to any industry or work flow Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority) Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports) Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days) Blast email capability Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID) Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability) Calendar Events Pre-recorded voice mail messages Many other features,Ease of integration with other apps While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues.,10,ROI is gigantic but hard to measure.,,10,500,1,These answers are for any type of industry. SPEED TO CALL-System enables users to make first call to customer within seconds of lead being posted. SMART LEAD DISTRIBUTION-Initial lead distribution can be very intelligent PULL DISTRIBUTION-A scenario where leads can be shared by users based upon management set rules. PRIORITIZED VIEW-A scenario where management sets the order in which leads should be called on a daily basis. Takes the guess work out for users on which lead to call next. DRIP EMAIL-Intelligent email initiative. REPORTING-Various canned reports and ability to create ad hoc custom reports. DIALER INTEGRATION-System can be integrated with Five9 and other dialers. SALESFORCE INTEGRATION-System is integrated with Salesforce. MANY OTHERS-System is feature rich.,Velocify continues to improve features. Velocify is a game changer for how your organization approaches customers. Ability to determine ROI on advertising dollars. Reports clearly show areas of opportunities. Post sale follow up.,System can be partitioned so that various business units can take advantage of the capabilities.,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Prior Experience with the Product Vendor Reputation,I vetted numerous lead management systems. Truthfully, I wouldn't do anything differently. Velocify proved to be THE player in the lead management space. The other lead management systems I vetted did not have the capabilities that Leads360 now Velocify had. I saw huge potential with the system and liked their management team. They listened to my suggestions for additional features and implemented most of them over time. Velocify continues to add features almost on a monthly basis.,Professional services company,Yes,Change management was minimal,For most new companies the planning stage should be thought through entirely. It's a time commitment from management which can be an issue. The more time spent thinking through how the system should be set up will provide dividends to the top line of the P/L. Understanding the features and how they work together. When I started using Velocify I was a rookie and certainly not a computer guy. It took me several weeks before I started to understand how to begin to put the system together. Over time I kept making the system better for all the user levels.,8,Self-taught,8,,I would not advise self education on the system. There are too many moving parts and you should use as many as possible that make sense.,10,Velocify has a best practices whitepaper and I would stay close to that.,Yes - we have customized the interface extensively,No - the product does not support adding custom code,Again the system is configurable to any industry or process flow.,8,Yes,Initially I had very open communication with support. That has decreased substantially over time probably due to the fact that I don't need to contact them very often.. Occasionally, support will go beyond the question and speak to the why and offer suggestions.,Custom reporting can be very useful to understand how users are performing. Future finesse of system should be ongoing and not stop. The system is about consistent minor improvements as you discover new opportunity. Setting up distribution can be very easy. If your company has regulatory licensing issues to deal with the system can be very helpful from a distribution standpoint. Adding a new user is simple. Training for new users should be kept to discussion of the main 10 features in a 45 minute conversation. The other minor issues will be picked up quickly. Adding fields to the form is easy. Setting up drip email is easy. Email open notification is usable. Establishment of local caller ID feature.,New administrators have a hard time grasping how all the features work together. Integration to other apps is cumbersome.,Yes,10,10,10,10,I am not an integration person. They integrate with several other applications and can be integrated with just about any app so I have been told. Direct Encompass integration leaves something to be desired. Direct Five9 integration is good as far as I understand it.,10
Velocify

Velocify Reviews

Velocify
Filter 20 vetted Velocify reviews and ratings
Devraj Grewal profile photo
November 28, 2018

Review: "Velocify is ideal for prioritizing outbound sales initiatives"

• Ability to schedule priority rules and drag and drop to reorder them
  • "Time zone protect" allows you the option to not call before or after a prospect's business hours
  • "Actions" allow you to update CRM fields immediately
  • Filtering by boolean fields in priority rules can be bothersome as you may need to use both TRUE and FALSE conditions to get what you desire
  • "Email Verify" functionality is not always dependable
To get the most out of Velocify's functionality, it should be connected with a CRM with a Dial-IQ license. This ensures fields are updated immediately and time can be saved making calls. Velocify is well suited for scaling a sales team with their new tier pricing per license per month, but this also means it may not be the best solution for a small sales team.
Read Devraj Grewal's full review
Kristi Brannon profile photo
January 22, 2016

Review: "You'll Love Velocify For Specific Functions"

• Velocify affords me the ability to customize reports of very specific data points.
  • I can create specific views that enable me to stay on top of an individual's daily activity.
  • Velocify would be well served to create a more robust email drip campaign platform.
  • Velocify could revamp their dashboards and prioritized views our individuals work out of daily. It's rather overwhelming when working with a lot of leads. Adding interactive graphics - calendars, easy to view alerts, etc would be great. (Big Purple Dot does this well)
Velocify is great for managing leads, but if you want a system to also handle relationship management Velocify may not meet your expectations.
Read Kristi Brannon's full review
Dennis Hauptman profile photo
November 11, 2015

User Review: "Velocify vs the others."

• As every company operates differently, Velocify has thought of every option.
  • Outstanding service.
  • I believe they have nailed all of the functional capabilities.
Read Dennis Hauptman's full review
Tim Gossett profile photo
December 17, 2014

Review: "Velocify--Great for front end lead conversion, not much else"

• The simplicity of the system setup is relatively easy.
  • The built in speed to lead Dialer worked very well and distributed leads accurately.
  • The help and support area was easy to navigate.
  • No limitation on numbers of fields assisted with our need for granularity.
  • The canned reporting is not a one size fits all, and therefore customization of reports was needed. However, the ability to filter different criteria in and/or boolean was non-existent.
  • Customer Service and personable touch was poor at almost every level. We were with Velcoify for 2 years and we had to repeatedly explain our business to them with each issue.
  • Fields were not able to be shared across different areas, which proved to be problematic with different reporting needs.
  • Validation was only added to the system in the last few months, and this was very basic; because there were not specific security items for each role, this made our data integrity very shaky.
  • Creating emails and duplicating statuses, etc was labor intensive. There was no ability to clone existing emails, status, actions.
  • Drip campaigns were not available.
  • Vendor posting proved problematic at times, and the fact that anyone could enter anything into a drop down (again, validation) proved problematic as well.
Small businesses who do not need complex reporting and analytics would fit well into the Velocify model. There needs to be specific segments that appeal to this type of CRM, and the best feature is within an added layer--dialer. The ability to turn things around and contact your leads immediately was very beneficial to us, and could prove to be a boon for a small to midsize business.
Read Tim Gossett's full review
Jay Dunsing profile photo
December 09, 2014

Review: "Velocify Consulting-Creating simplicity, efficiency, reporting and consistency of use"

• Shotgun Connect-enables a very short speed to call after lead is posted
  • Click to Dial-enables simple click on phone number to place call
  • Prioritized View-enables management to set the priority in which leads should be called by users
  • Pull Distribution-enables the sharing of leads amongst users based upon management rules
  • Smart Status specific drip email marketing
  • Totally customizable to any industry or work flow
  • Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority)
  • Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports)
  • Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days)
  • Blast email capability
  • Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID)
  • Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability)
  • Calendar Events
  • Pre-recorded voice mail messages
  • Many other features
  • Ease of integration with other apps
  • While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues.
Velocify plays well in any industry that needs to manage its leads. Strategize your setup and deployment.
Read Jay Dunsing's full review
Sara Razmus profile photo
May 09, 2014

Velocify Review: "Manage Your Leads to Make the Money!"

Velocify is used exclusively by our loan originators as the contact manager for all leads. It empowers our originators do what they do best, sell. The system allows for the company to set up standards of success and create a dynamic work flow that is easy for the user to follow. Not only does it take the guess work out of what lead to call next, Velocify enables management to thoroughly track and monitor all user activity. What your loan originators are doing to convert that next lead is transparent down to every follow up call and how fast they reached out to that new lead. Whether you are a user or manager, you will love the power the system puts behind your ability to sell!
  • The prioritized queue allows for management to set contact standards and hold users accountable. It removes all the guess work out of what lead to call next.
  • The Dial IQ feature is fantastic for powering through calls and maximizing speed to contact.
  • The Shotgun lead distribution puts the lead into the hand of the user that is ready and available to call that lead immediately. No handing off a lead to an originator and hoping they call. This feature allows for the system to notify multiple users simultaneously and first user to press 1 wins the lead. Talk about creating a competitive sales environment!
  • I would like to see more seamless integration with the LOS. The system will update from statuses between the LOS and Velocify, but that requires an overnight sync and does not sync any additional information. Real-time would be ideal!
  • More robust reporting would be great! I would love to see some of the custom reports that administrators have created to become system reports platform wide.
Velocify is amazing if powered by the right management. Just like any piece of technology, garbage in - garbage out. I suggest making sure your management is well trained so they can ensure their users are effective. Velocify has some incredible talent working there. I suggest making great connections with those on your team and it will help greatly during the tenure of your working relationship.
Read Sara Razmus's full review
January 25, 2016

Velocify Review: "Excellent System"

Velocify is available to the entire company. One main business problem it addressed was providing additional leads during slow times of the year.
  • Auto Distribution
  • Hierarchical features
  • Integrations
  • UI
  • Email Marketing
Velocify does require a working technical knowledge in order for it to be used successfully.
September 29, 2015

"Velocify Review"

We use Velocify in admissions and use it to organize our lead base. It is a tool used every day and we manage to this and get reports from this.
  • Prioritizes leads
  • Reporting
  • Schedule reminders
  • Search fields
  • One search field for "full name"
  • "Key word search"
  • Sometimes it times out during the day while you are using velocify and you have to log back in
I think it is important for how individuals use lead bases and what type of reports they need or want.
December 31, 2014

Velocify: "review"

Used for payroll and as a roster for our department.
  • Customizable
  • Easy to update
  • Good reporting
  • Doesn't catch when you accidently add a space at the end of an entry and makes reporting harder
  • MUST pay close attention to details
It is easy to use.
May 15, 2014

"Velocify Review"

We use Velocify, which was Leads360 when I started, to send files to different milestones of the application process and to assign it to specific people in departments that can pick it up in their queue. It helps people stay on track of the file and also helps us track where the file has been and see specific notes that others in the file have added for the current users review.
  • Tracking the files progress
  • Organization in the users queue
  • You must remember to save your action before closing, it will not save for you.
When you have multiple people working on a file, it works very well because you can see the progress of the file as well as all of the holdups there have been in the process. It is also nice that users can write comments to be more specific about what problems there are or have been in the file.

About Velocify

Velocify is a sales performance management solution that was acquired by Ellie Mae in 2017. The product is no longer sold separately.

Velocify Competitors