Reviews (1-11 of 11)
December 20, 2019
Velocify is a great program that has helped the entire Sales team keep up with their entire catalog of leads. Supporting over 100 employees, it's been the staple of our day to day success. The system keeps our entire organization in order and helps keep everyone connected including the customers! I would recommend this program to any other business whose goal is to make more money, stay organized, and work more efficiently.
My entire workday is working out of Velocify, so there are very few to no scenarios where it wasn't appropriate. Velocify is best suited as a software to help connect you with new customers, keeping them informed, and giving the customers multiple different ways to communicate with us. The way it communicates with Encompass is flawless and helps tremendously with keeping your mortgages organized.
Read this authenticated review
While I didn't speak with the Support team often, they seemed very accepting and reliable. My favorite was the company emails that we would receive whenever something wasn't working correctly so that we would know that it's being worked on, providing a bit of relief to the other employees that were having trouble.
November 28, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We use Velocify in our business development team. With Velocify's priority rules and scheduling features, it allows us to prioritize outbound calling and follow-up campaigns with prospects. Previously, prospects were not prioritized based on time zone and lead score, but now we are able to determine who is the best prospect to call first.
- Ability to schedule priority rules and drag and drop to reorder them
- "Time zone protect" allows you the option to not call before or after a prospect's business hours
- "Actions" allow you to update CRM fields immediately
- Filtering by boolean fields in priority rules can be bothersome as you may need to use both TRUE and FALSE conditions to get what you desire
- "Email Verify" functionality is not always dependable
Read Devraj Grewal's full review
To get the most out of Velocify's functionality, it should be connected with a CRM with a Dial-IQ license. This ensures fields are updated immediately and time can be saved making calls. Velocify is well suited for scaling a sales team with their new tier pricing per license per month, but this also means it may not be the best solution for a small sales team.
January 22, 2016
We use Velocify across our entire organization to mange our leads. We have several divisions and need to manage a large number lead campaigns under these divisions. Velocify enables us to do that all in one place.
- Velocify affords me the ability to customize reports of very specific data points.
- I can create specific views that enable me to stay on top of an individual's daily activity.
- Velocify would be well served to create a more robust email drip campaign platform.
- Velocify could revamp their dashboards and prioritized views our individuals work out of daily. It's rather overwhelming when working with a lot of leads. Adding interactive graphics - calendars, easy to view alerts, etc would be great. (Big Purple Dot does this well)
Read Kristi Brannon's full review
Velocify is great for managing leads, but if you want a system to also handle relationship management Velocify may not meet your expectations.
I have had my company for 24 years and have been in the internet sales side since the inception of internet leads. During this time I have used the Velocify program for many years. Most recently I changed CRMs to Dial Your Lead, "DYL". What a mistake that was. During the sales process and product overview, I was promised that the DYL program had the same exact features and capabilities. Unfortunately I found out the hard way, it does not. Please note I purchase over 6K leads per month and have 22 producers in our Sales Department. Therefore on "Go Live" day my company was turned upside down. Long story to make it short, the Velocify Program is far superior than any other CRM that I have seen. In addition, my Sales Representative, Kenyetta Johnson has always been professional, quick to respond and accurate with responses and product information. In addition, the Velocify Service and Support Team addresses any and all issues quick and prompt and solves problems efficiently.
Read Dennis Hauptman's full review
December 17, 2014
Score 1 out of 10
We utilized Velocify to manage our student life cycle as well as transactional emails at each stage of the process. This was being utilized by our marketing and sales, admissions teams, management and executive teams, as well as the business and analytics area. Velocify was designed to help us be able to break down the black holes of the enrollment process and give more granularity to the process as a whole.
- The simplicity of the system setup is relatively easy.
- The built in speed to lead Dialer worked very well and distributed leads accurately.
- The help and support area was easy to navigate.
- No limitation on numbers of fields assisted with our need for granularity.
- The canned reporting is not a one size fits all, and therefore customization of reports was needed. However, the ability to filter different criteria in and/or boolean was non-existent.
- Customer Service and personable touch was poor at almost every level. We were with Velcoify for 2 years and we had to repeatedly explain our business to them with each issue.
- Fields were not able to be shared across different areas, which proved to be problematic with different reporting needs.
- Validation was only added to the system in the last few months, and this was very basic; because there were not specific security items for each role, this made our data integrity very shaky.
- Creating emails and duplicating statuses, etc was labor intensive. There was no ability to clone existing emails, status, actions.
- Drip campaigns were not available.
- Vendor posting proved problematic at times, and the fact that anyone could enter anything into a drop down (again, validation) proved problematic as well.
Small businesses who do not need complex reporting and analytics would fit well into the Velocify model. There needs to be specific segments that appeal to this type of CRM, and the best feature is within an added layer--dialer. The ability to turn things around and contact your leads immediately was very beneficial to us, and could prove to be a boon for a small to midsize business.
Read Tim Gossett's full review
We single-handedly were involved in having the company change their response email to say that they would have a response in less than 4 hours, as it previously stated 1 hour and they never, ever met this. Velocify does not learn its customer's business, it tries to fit it into the cookie cutter of the platform.
December 09, 2014
I have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S. The benefits of Velocify for lead management are huge. The top four benefits in my opinion are: speed to contact (ability to contact client within seconds of new lead being posted), lead prioritization (ability for management to set criteria for prioritizing a users efforts), pull distribution (ability for leads to be shared amongst users based on criteria set by admin) and automated smart and status specific drip email (timely emails).
- Shotgun Connect-enables a very short speed to call after lead is posted
- Click to Dial-enables simple click on phone number to place call
- Prioritized View-enables management to set the priority in which leads should be called by users
- Pull Distribution-enables the sharing of leads amongst users based upon management rules
- Smart Status specific drip email marketing
- Totally customizable to any industry or work flow
- Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority)
- Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports)
- Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days)
- Blast email capability
- Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID)
- Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability)
- Calendar Events
- Pre-recorded voice mail messages
- Many other features
- Ease of integration with other apps
- While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues.
Velocify plays well in any industry that needs to manage its leads. Strategize your setup and deployment.
Read Jay Dunsing's full review
With support you have to ask a very well crafted specific statement about your issue. Additionally, it is very difficult to talk with someone in support. Fortunately, I do not have to contact support very often. Additionally, new releases are done via email and are short in explanation. Follow up from success manager or sales person regarding new feature releases is non-existent.
May 09, 2014
Velocify is used exclusively by our loan originators as the contact manager for all leads. It empowers our originators do what they do best, sell. The system allows for the company to set up standards of success and create a dynamic work flow that is easy for the user to follow. Not only does it take the guess work out of what lead to call next, Velocify enables management to thoroughly track and monitor all user activity. What your loan originators are doing to convert that next lead is transparent down to every follow up call and how fast they reached out to that new lead. Whether you are a user or manager, you will love the power the system puts behind your ability to sell!
- The prioritized queue allows for management to set contact standards and hold users accountable. It removes all the guess work out of what lead to call next.
- The Dial IQ feature is fantastic for powering through calls and maximizing speed to contact.
- The Shotgun lead distribution puts the lead into the hand of the user that is ready and available to call that lead immediately. No handing off a lead to an originator and hoping they call. This feature allows for the system to notify multiple users simultaneously and first user to press 1 wins the lead. Talk about creating a competitive sales environment!
- I would like to see more seamless integration with the LOS. The system will update from statuses between the LOS and Velocify, but that requires an overnight sync and does not sync any additional information. Real-time would be ideal!
- More robust reporting would be great! I would love to see some of the custom reports that administrators have created to become system reports platform wide.
Read Sara Razmus's full review
Velocify is amazing if powered by the right management. Just like any piece of technology, garbage in - garbage out. I suggest making sure your management is well trained so they can ensure their users are effective. Velocify has some incredible talent working there. I suggest making great connections with those on your team and it will help greatly during the tenure of your working relationship.
Velocify is available to the entire company. One main business problem it addressed was providing additional leads during slow times of the year.
Read this authenticated review
Velocify does require a working technical knowledge in order for it to be used successfully.
We use Velocify in admissions and use it to organize our lead base. It is a tool used every day and we manage to this and get reports from this.
- Prioritizes leads
- Schedule reminders
- Search fields
- One search field for "full name"
- "Key word search"
- Sometimes it times out during the day while you are using velocify and you have to log back in
Read this authenticated review
I think it is important for how individuals use lead bases and what type of reports they need or want.
Used for payroll and as a roster for our department.
Read this authenticated review
It is easy to use.
We use Velocify, which was Leads360 when I started, to send files to different milestones of the application process and to assign it to specific people in departments that can pick it up in their queue. It helps people stay on track of the file and also helps us track where the file has been and see specific notes that others in the file have added for the current users review.
Read this authenticated review
When you have multiple people working on a file, it works very well because you can see the progress of the file as well as all of the holdups there have been in the process. It is also nice that users can write comments to be more specific about what problems there are or have been in the file.
Velocify by Ellie Mae Scorecard Summary
What is Velocify by Ellie Mae?
Velocify is a sales acceleration and automation solution acquired by Ellie Mae in 2017. The product suite includes Velocify Pulse automation app, Velocify Lead Manager for lead management and distribution, and Velocify Dial-IQ sales dialer. Also , Velocify LoanEngage is a sales referral management app for loan officers.
Velocify by Ellie Mae Competitors
Velocify by Ellie Mae Technical Details