Since we are an executive recruitment firm, we use ZoomInfo Engage to identify potential candidates for our assignments for either direct …
Tellwise is a drip email system that integrates with Salesforce. We tested it to replace Yesware and compared to CirrusInsight. We choose …
When I first started using Tellwise I used it a lot more than I use it now. I would use it for my email templates, sending out emails and …
Our organization is using Tellwise in our sales department. The ADM team is using it to track, send, and monitor email activities. We are …
We use Tellwise to send email to various groups of clients and potential clients. The software is easy to use and allows for you to move …
Tellwise is a tool that our account development team at Marketware uses to help us to more efficiently reach out to potential clients …
Tellwise is being used by multiple departments in my organization. We use it to track activity surrounding our outreach to prospects and …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ZoomInfo Engage, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
ZoomInfo Engage (formerly Tellwise) is a sales content management software solution developed by Tellwise, acquired by DiscoverOrg in 2019, and now part of ZoomInfo.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Engage allows us to find several means of contact (mobile phone, business phone, work email, personal email.
- Engage allows us to email directly from the site and we can see when the emails are opened by the recipient.
- Engage has the ability to create automated "workflows" so that you can email automatically, then call, etc.
- It's cumbersome to set up templates and workflows.
- There is an order of operations, and it's not always easy to set up a workflow.
- I want to see candidates who may not be on LinkedIn but would be on other professional sites. I'm not sure that this is possible.
- Tellwise is great to manage documents, attachments and to track those attachments.
- Tellwise provides a super cool way to present marketing materials and documents giving you the ability to track activity and understand what your users are doing with those documents.
- My impression is that Tellwise is a newborn and needs lots of improvement integrating with Salesforce and contextual info.
- Tellwise will show Salesforce information only related to actions taken through Tellwise. You can't load someone else's contact data like you would with Yesware or CirrusInsight.
- The user interface needs lots of improvement to become more intuitive.
- The phone call feature is fantastic. It makes calling out a breeze!
- I like how I can prerecord my VMs.
- My emails are not getting viewed as much as they used to.
- I have seen a decrease in view rate this past year.
- Email Templates - Being able to create, save, and tag email templates is a huge bonus. I can go into a certain tagged folder and find the exact kind of email I'm looking for.
- Activity Icons - Clear icons on the main page are a quick and easy way to know who is engaged with my emails and how they are engaging. It's a snapshot view I can work from of who my hottest leads are.
- Syncing Between Applications - Tellwise works wonderfully with Salesforce and Outlook to allow me to send and track my emails from anywhere.
- Hot Prospects - I don't find this particularly useful. A flame in varying colors doesn't tell me anything the Activity doesn't
- Allows you to import groups and attach labels to them for separate campaigns to be sent to various groups.
- Allows you to easily email large groups of individuals with content you can match to their label/group.
- Simple UI
- Editing a template can be a little tricky until you learn the tricks (their team is great at helping out).
- It has an extension for outlook.
- You can use it seamlessly with Salesforce for adding leads, calling, emailing etc.
- It at times has made my outlook slower because of the extension.
- Sometimes the email setting to plan for emails to go out at a specified time doesn't work.
- Track email opens and links clicked
- Auto-voicemail after calls
- Customizable templates
- Easily Integrates into Salesforce
- Easily add PDFs, word Docs., or URLs into templates
- Relevant merge fields.
- Outlook compatibility (when mailing from Tellwise Outlook plug-in)
- Excel sheet links in templates
- Recipient activity can result in many more notifications then necessary.