Formerly Tellwise

Easy to Use

July 02, 2018
Our organization is using Tellwise in our sales department. The ADM team is using it to track, send, and monitor email activities. We are …

Tellwise Review

July 02, 2018
We use Tellwise to send email to various groups of clients and potential clients. The software is easy to use and allows for you to move …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ZoomInfo Engage, and make your voice heard!

What is ZoomInfo Engage?

ZoomInfo Engage (formerly Tellwise) is a sales content management software solution developed by Tellwise, acquired by DiscoverOrg in 2019, and now part of ZoomInfo.

4 people want pricing too

What is 20 Miles?

Fileboard provides actionable insights when businesses conduct live presentations, send and email presentations and conduct screen shares with prospects via this sales enablement tool. Fileboard also provides analytics on how prospects have engaged with presentations.

What is Bloomfire?

Bloomfire provides knowledge engagement, aiming to deliver an experience that connects teams and individuals with the information they need to excel at their jobs. Their cloud-based knowledge engagement platform aims to give people one centralized, searchable place to engage with shared knowledge…

What is ZoomInfo Engage?

ZoomInfo Engage Technical Details

Bonnie Lewinstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Engage allows us to find several means of contact (mobile phone, business phone, work email, personal email.
  • Engage allows us to email directly from the site and we can see when the emails are opened by the recipient.
  • Engage has the ability to create automated "workflows" so that you can email automatically, then call, etc.
  • It's cumbersome to set up templates and workflows.
  • There is an order of operations, and it's not always easy to set up a workflow.
  • I want to see candidates who may not be on LinkedIn but would be on other professional sites. I'm not sure that this is possible.
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Tellwise is great to manage documents, attachments and to track those attachments.
  • Tellwise provides a super cool way to present marketing materials and documents giving you the ability to track activity and understand what your users are doing with those documents.
  • My impression is that Tellwise is a newborn and needs lots of improvement integrating with Salesforce and contextual info.
  • Tellwise will show Salesforce information only related to actions taken through Tellwise. You can't load someone else's contact data like you would with Yesware or CirrusInsight.
  • The user interface needs lots of improvement to become more intuitive.
Bethany Vidaurri | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The phone call feature is fantastic. It makes calling out a breeze!
  • I like how I can prerecord my VMs.
  • My emails are not getting viewed as much as they used to.
  • I have seen a decrease in view rate this past year.

Easy to Use

Brittany Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Email Templates - Being able to create, save, and tag email templates is a huge bonus. I can go into a certain tagged folder and find the exact kind of email I'm looking for.
  • Activity Icons - Clear icons on the main page are a quick and easy way to know who is engaged with my emails and how they are engaging. It's a snapshot view I can work from of who my hottest leads are.
  • Syncing Between Applications - Tellwise works wonderfully with Salesforce and Outlook to allow me to send and track my emails from anywhere.
  • Hot Prospects - I don't find this particularly useful. A flame in varying colors doesn't tell me anything the Activity doesn't

Tellwise Review

• Allows you to import groups and attach labels to them for separate campaigns to be sent to various groups.
  • Allows you to easily email large groups of individuals with content you can match to their label/group.
  • Simple UI
  • Editing a template can be a little tricky until you learn the tricks (their team is great at helping out).
Chris Connelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has an extension for outlook.
  • You can use it seamlessly with Salesforce for adding leads, calling, emailing etc.
  • It at times has made my outlook slower because of the extension.
  • Sometimes the email setting to plan for emails to go out at a specified time doesn't work.
  • Track email opens and links clicked
  • Auto-voicemail after calls
  • Customizable templates
  • Easily Integrates into Salesforce
  • Easily add PDFs, word Docs., or URLs into templates
  • Relevant merge fields.
  • Outlook compatibility (when mailing from Tellwise Outlook plug-in)
  • Excel sheet links in templates
  • Recipient activity can result in many more notifications then necessary.