ClickUp: the (real) JIRA killer
September 01, 2022

ClickUp: the (real) JIRA killer

Mathieu Roy, MBA CSPO | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

Stakeholders alignment (clients view), roadmap (IT team), user flow mapping (product design). It does it all within the same platform. That's why it's an easy/scalable purchase that makes it a no-brainer for us to use, train and share with more than one team. The UX and features are just answering a lot of use cases VS other platforms.
  • Email widget integration
  • Multiple (beautiful view) of the same data
  • Client documentation
  • Forms creation
  • Whiteboarding (vs Miro, for example)
  • Agile/scrum workflows
  • Simplicity
  • Visiblity
  • Shareability
We are not there yet, but that's because I'm still doing tests internally on how to make things simpler within the whole organization. I've been there only one year (this week :) so I don't have a strategic impact on everyone in the company ...yet.
We have not. So far we are focusing on making our use case more simple. Not integrating other use cases. But it's coming. All in due time considering everything is super busy and we are still aligning multiple departments strategically.
It can do everything those competitors do, except in one app. And in a (much) more simple way to onboard people and engage them.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

I've already done it (based on my colleagues' needs). They come to me with problems, I list them. Then I ask them how they would like to be solved/facilitated. Then I show them one/two/three use cases from ClickUp. Then give them the product tour in 15 min. And that's it. It's so easy to pick up, all I get after that is some "hey thanks for showing me this, it really helps my workload".

ClickUp Feature Ratings