If you have a need for speed, trust CloudFlare and you will be pleased!
Ramon Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 21, 2018

If you have a need for speed, trust CloudFlare and you will be pleased!

Overall Satisfaction with CloudFlare

We started using CloudFlare to supplement our hosting needs due to attacks we were having on our site which were slowing it down. This caused lost revenue and problems for our users.
  • It is very easy to setup and modify if needed.
  • They have tons of other features on the paid version that allow you to make your website even faster.
  • They keep your site live by serving cached version, even if your site is down (paid version only).
  • I have never even had to call them for support, ever. I think that speaks for itself. If you need a CDN that is going to just work 100% of the time and save you time and money, they are the way to go.
  • When you have an ecommerce site, being able to have it live is like the lifeline of your company. A slow website makes less money, a website that is down makes no money. Previous to CloudFlare, our website would sometimes grind to a halt or go down, losing us several thousands a day. This is a thing of the past now and we are very happy that we adopted their services.
  • The speed features on their service are also a nice feature as well as firewalls for specific countries.
We did not use any other services for this as we know and understand that CloudFlare is the leader in the industry and we wanted the best setup possible. They also came highly recommended from our hosting company. So not too much to comment on here.
It is very good for any large sites that are vulnerable to attacks from malicious users that could slow down the site. Also for ecommerce sites that cannot afford to be down for any amount of time. If speed is a top concern, then their premium and free versions are worth a shot so that you can test out their speed features to make your site even faster.

I don't think I have ran into any issues that they could not solve or help out with, so I can't think of any areas that are weak points for them.