April 12, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
Playbooks is being used by the Sales department to keep track of cadence and make it easier to keep track of accounts that come into our pipeline. It is an amazing tool that makes it easy to go through a full cadence with all accounts. With Playbooks, you can see exactly what accounts you have to call or email on each day. It is truly a game changer. The only thing I wish it could do is to make it so I don't have to go back to the dashboard and select my emails to continue getting my email tasks done.
- Keeps track of what part of the cadence you are at with each account.
- Lists every account that you have to email or call that day.
- Is able to schedule calls and put them on your calendar.
- Would like to be able to navigate from one list by simply clicking the next task instead of it taking me to newly assigned
- Would love it if we could use it to keep track of accounts where we have already reached a decision maker.
- Make it so that when there is a call scheduled it will make it more visible, sometimes the notifications are easy to miss.
- Productivity is up because now you must get through all tasks before your day ends.
- It is really efficient to have one place to navigate all accounts from.
- More people reached = more chances to close.
I have not used this aspect of playbooks much. I turned on Natural send for emails. Since turning it on I have noticed an increase in the number of replies I get back. I just simply click send like normal but it will send it when it is most likely for it to be seen.
I have not gotten a chance to use this feature in depth but I think that having these insights at your fingertips can help open up conversations with people. It also makes it easier because you no longer have to go search for that information anymore. It is readily available to you with a click.
The browser extension makes it easy to bring up Playbooks whenever you need it no matter what page you are on. you are able to click through Playbooks and navigate through all of the accounts that must be contacted, all without changing your browser page. I also like that you can open up an account from Playbooks.
You can do so much more with Playbooks. the power dialer that we had previously just allowed us to take a few notes and disposition a call. with Playbooks, you can keep track of accounts. Keep track of conversations, lists of what needs to get done, schedule calls and much much more.
It is well suited for any sales department, to try to get ahold of the person you are trying to get ahold of. Playbooks has increased the number of decision makers that I can get ahold of on a day to day basis. This tool would probably be less suited for people that do not have calls to make outside of the company.