Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
I use PandaDoc for contractor, employee and sales agreements. Within the contractor and employee agreements, there are multiple documents needed and used that required confidentiality and signatures. We use it across all departments. It keeps our document secure and the proper signatures to insure the agreement are obtained.
- Importing information that is needed in a contract or document
- Delivering notifications to admin to understand where the recipient is in the process
- Electronic signatures are easy
- I like the dashboard where you can see latest things that have happened
- Sometime the system is glitchy; recipient cannot access some fields at times
- More definition on what the side bar items mean.
- We successfully manage Out-of-area and international hiring of contractors
- We securely manage sensitive employee and other HR documents
- PandaDoc simplifies our sales document process by providing stored templates
Riafox uses templates for contractor and employee HR. We us the embedded eSignature feature regularly for sales proposals, contracts and other documents requiring a signature.
Riafox has benefitted by PandaDoc communication within our management team. When creating proposals and contracts the private commenting feature is a must! I also like the real-time notifications so that I can see who has viewed my document, who has signed and completed the document.
I have found the look and feel of documents is professional. The document handler allows me to either create my own document or upload a document and make the required edits needed to meet our needs.
- We have used it to store important documents so that they are available when needed
- I like the way I can organize documents with folders
- Capturing things for HR purposes
Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?
Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy PandaDoc again?
Riafox has used PandaDoc for Employee Agreements, Employee Handbook, Employee Payment Adjustments, storing W-4 information, offer letter information and direct deposit pay information. We have used it for subtenant contracts and agreements.
As mentioned previously, 90 percent of the time I have been successful with using PandaDocs. Once in a while I run into glitches and have to resend documents.
The only integration that I have used is uploading document and to make them templates for continued use. I have been able to upload PDF document and images.
Yes the performance is good. I can quickly fill out templates and send them off for review. The pages load quickly as well.
4 - Sales Proposals, Statement Of Work documents, Employee document, Sub-contractor documents. Any documentation that we want to require a signature for . I also store previous tax information there as well.
- Sales Proposals
- SubContactor Agreements
- Statement of Work Agreements
- Human Resource documentation
Evaluating PandaDoc and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
As I was not involved in the purchase process, but I can guess that PandaDoc provided the features needed for our Company. PandaDoc is pretty user friendly and I have attended some webinars.
Implementation was before the time I was here at Riafox, however, support has been great in assisting to merge spaces and upgrade to 2.0 Editor.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
Lots to learn