You had me at FORMS!
June 02, 2022
You had me at FORMS!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
We use the forms primarily. This way we can have multiple clients sign the same document without having to create separate documents for each client. We use it for NDAs and service/program enrollments. We recently integrated the payment feature, so once they sign the agreements, the clients can pay easily. This prevents us from having to track signatures and send a separate invoice for each client.
- Having one link for a form that all clients can use to sign documents
- Drag and drop boxes that capture the necessary information with validation
- Notification emails that help me keep the pulse of where clients are in the process
- Form links allow us to automate generic email campaigns instead of customizing emails.
- Making the process for building forms easy.
- I want to clone and tweak forms just slightly (I've been uploading PDFs) but it's not intuitive.
- Naming of forms: sometimes I end up with one called "new form" and it's not what I intended. Not sure how that happens.
- Time saved creating documents
- Greater employee efficiency and speed of service
- Integrating payment is increasing our close rate
- We use it for Referral Agreements with our partners.
- We integrated payments.
HelloSign required an extra step for users to get verified before signing (poor user experience) SignNow was a good alternative except for it lacked HubSpot integration. DocuSign was much more expensive. PandaDoc had the right features at the right price, plus the integration with HubSpot and payments.
Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?
Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?
Would you buy PandaDoc again?
Very well suited for forms that you use over and over with different clients. This is mostly what we do with many different forms for different client types. Very well suited for integrating payment after the client signs the forms. This is very convenient.