Paycom is a Power Tool!
September 12, 2021
Paycom is a Power Tool!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
Paycom is being used campus-wide through all departments. It is our system for employee records and information, for payroll, for performance evaluations, and more. It allows us to keep information streamlined and in one place.
- Customer Service Accessibility and knowledge.
- 'How-to' visuals such as 1-pagers and short video clips.
- Flexibility to customize forms, applications, templates, etc.
- User-friendly and provides an option to view from the client side and EE view.
- Secure uploader response when submitting items here.
- Ability to schedule a background check from the applicant's page. The option is there but the feature does not work.
- Option to withdraw assigned survey.
- There is no email notification option when assigning performance goals and performance reviews. I would like to be able to notify the employee that this action item is in their queue by sending an email when assigned and/or they should get a notification in the EE view (indicated by the bell in the top right corner of their home screen) that they have an action item to complete.
- Setting up performance reviews are a little complicated to navigate to ensure all items are connected and tied together for the employee to view on their end and also that they populate in the Talent Manager's queue. Great feature but not easy to navigate even with the help of our account specialist.
I used Workday at a previous company. While I like both Paycom and Workday, the transitioning phase from a legacy system into Workday was a nightmare!! Both platforms are customizable but the application of workday was not well thought out prior to going live to suit the company's crucial key components needed. The operator level of support had to be done via an online portal, and while options were vast, they were still limiting. I welcome 3rd-party support and appreciate global work partners but I tended to get international support from a person with a strong accent who was very difficult to understand and seemed difficult for some to understand my need or request. I was not with my current company during the implementation of Paycom but the level of support is a HUGE difference!
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Paycom again?