Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
Within our business the Paycom platform is being used across the organization. The system is used for the onboarding of new employees, record keeping, timekeeping, payroll and benefit administration. Paycom keeps our supervisors focused on the needs of the company rather than having to deal with HR/Timekeeping issues. Employees are empowered to enter and review their time and to request changes or updates when necessary. The implementation of this product greatly simplified our payroll processes.
- Timekeeping platform is easy for our employees to understand.
- Access for employees to update their own information keeps them responsible.
- Having all information accessible in one database allows for better record keeping.
- Document creation and storage also helps with improved record keeping.
- Reporting works well but it is difficult sometimes to get everything you need in one place. Multiple reports are sometimes necessary.
- Help and support area does not always give enough information on certain areas or issues.
- Paycom has a lot of features that are useful but they charge for every addition and also want an implementation fee for each. This makes some of those features unaffordable, no matter the benefit.
- Greatly reduces management timekeeping efforts.
- Greatly reduces time spent completing payroll.
- Greatly increased electronic documentation and reduced paper costs.
- Improved efficiency for accounting.
At the time of our decision to acquire another payroll product we were using Paychex Flex. This platform was very simple, not in a positive way. Other platforms that we looked at were not all-in-one. They may have had separate databases or separate timekeeping systems. Paycom is a one stop shop when it comes to human resource and payroll functions, especially when you want to handle everything in house. They offer support when needed but you are in charge of most everything that you do within the platform. This just wasn't the case with other similar services.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?
Paycom is certainly an all in one platform and seems to handle any business size well. Our decision to utilize Paycom was based on how well the platform could handle our current size and how they would evolve as we grow. The platform certainly takes a lot of the back office function away by allowing employees to input their own information. Paycom is ideally suited for all company sizes; However, if there was one negative factor it would be that they limit their accessibility by the cost of the software.