Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Following $6 million in series A funding from FirstMark Capital and others in 2013, the rapidly growing company along with its rapidly and broadly adopted product known as TriggerMail became Bluecore. But its function is as it was before the rebrand: an ecommerce focused trigger marketing product that uses email to retarget vacillating or distracted customers and grow online sales.
Essential to Bluecore is customer behavior, assimilated in an automated fashion across disparate sources. Once tracked, Bluecore attempts to reel in customers who "appear" lost or are simply not quite ready to buy, when the time for a purchase becomes right. Email is the medium for this exchange. Bluecore boasts at least 50 customers among high-end apparel retailers, as well as other consumer products.
Bluecore is a fast growing company and is headquartered in New York. It is an enterprise level product of use to retailers or sellers of consumer goods, most particularly those with an online presence that includes a store.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Epsilon PeopleCloud (Agility Harmony)
Adobe Experience Manager
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud
Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Audience Insights
- Key metrics on sent campaigns
- User friendly, drag and drop functionality in building email templates
- Encouraging support on becoming better and more involved with our customers/subscribers
- Embedded functionality for social media live preview
- Heat maps don't always show up
- More flexibility in navigation bar, can get uneven in proportion
- Triggered emails
- Audience segmentation
- Integration with Facebook and Adwords
- There are a number of exciting looking features in beta that will greatly increase functionality: opportunity finder, experience builder, and audience insights. I'm just anxious to get them.