March 03, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
We use cBizSoft's applicant tracking system called Exelare. We use it as both an ATS & CRM.
- Reporting functionality is very robust.
- Tracking the entire candidate & recruiting process.
- Great functionality for a staffing company.
- Mass edit & loading features.
- The interface is a bit clunky.
- It would be nice to have a cloud-based version.
- It doesn't have the ability to mass-action candidates while in the Jobs view.
- I'd like to see the ability to create custom reports on my own.
Read this authenticated review
cBizSoft's Exelare is very well-suited to the staffing industry. It allows for multiple contacts under a single client record. You can then enter & track all Jobs & Recruiting activity. It's fairly well suited to being a CRM as well. It does have the capability to link with ADP once you 'place' a candidate in the system. However, if you use another payroll system, you're stuck exporting reports & info to import in your payroll.