Simple transformations (25)
Connect to traditional data sources (25)
Business rules and workflow (23)
Complex transformations (23)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Astera Centerprise, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Connect to traditional data sources
- Supported: Simple transformations
- Supported: Complex transformations
- Supported: Data model creation
- Supported: Business rules and workflow
- Supported: Testing and debugging
- Supported: Integrated development environment
- Supported: Data quality and profiling
- Supported: Job flow, scheduling, and execution
- Supported: Extensibility and openness
- Supported: Performance and scalability
- Supported: Ease of use for business users
Visit http://info.astera.com/Centerprise-Activity_View-Demo-Landing-Page.html to watch Astera Centerprise video.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), legacy
- ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)
- SAP CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- IBM DB2
- Ole DB
- fixed length files
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||11%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||47%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||42%|
- We were going to hire at least 2 FTEs but this purchase negated that need
- Time to Completion on ETL/Data projects has dropped significantly
- This has saved our organization over 2,000 hours a year replacing manual transformations. Additionally, this has reduced the human error from the process.
- Some projects such as our data warehouse would not have been as easily accomplished without the use of Astera Centerprise.
- We have reduced manually entering data by 30%
- we have reduced keying errors with automation
- Developer - With the use of built-in transformation, it is easy to manipulate and to work with
- Projects - can be done early depend on its complexity
- Labor and time - it helps to lessen the labor and time of each users which uses manual entry
- From bulk of papers which need to be encoded turns to paperless process
- Gives us a competitive edge over competitors with services provided.
- Using Astera Centerprise tool, we are able to create ETL process within very little time and efforts.
- Instead of using Mulesoft which was very costly tool, we chose Astera Centerprise which helped in saving thousands of dollars in licensing fees per year.
- This package was very productive and very [little] time we spend training our designers and engineers
- Centerprise allowed us to dramatically reduce the time users were spending on transforming vendor data files.
- It's difficult to measure. We had a slower start with it and we are picking up speed. Our best ROI is to come.
- Speeds up our onboarding process and time to market so to speak.
- ROI is quick to realize if you spend a lot of time today processing and transforming data manually.
- Centralized a process that used to run across various tools and teams.
- Investment recovery rate: 135% at 2 years.
- ROI: 150% -1.5 Year.
- Positive Return. ROI (1.5 years)
- Centerprise helps save significant development resources.
- Centerprise helps expedite project timelines.
- Centerprise helps reduce project cost.
- Astera Centerprise has helped CCHP improve our State Medicaid EDI data submission acceptance and approval rate to over 97%.
- Astera Centerprise has removed the need for an additional 1.0 FTE data analyst at a cost that is less than an additional data analyst.
- CCHP is now able to load data into our data warehouse where it was otherwise impossible and need to rely on outside vendors to breakdown the files.
- Tool has allowed us to cost effectively leverage our integration workflows compared to similar tools.
- Short learning curve for any ETL developer.
- Easier licensing for various modules.
- Shorter development cycle.
- Some performance issue with large datasets (e.g. 50million+ rows).
- It is quickly adapted by many of my co-workers and easy to learn. That saved a lot of training time.
- As I am dealing with a big data set, it helps us to move and verify the data quickly.
- It took me some time to get used to the error message, as it is a bit too technical. This has also caused some issues as other users may need more support on it.
- Because of Astera we have been able to evolve and manage our EDW which has data from multiple sources today and is being used across our organization.
- I as a software engineer cannot speak of ROI on business level.
- Certainly Astera Centerprise is a key player in our system infrastructure, business heavily depends on data being exchanged between systems.
- Dramatically reduced new client integration processes
- New employees who are not good with SQL can use this tool
- Streamline tasks data imports
- By enabling the integration between electronic forms and our electronic health record system, we've been able to reduce overhead related with printing, scanning, shredding of paper documents.
- The low barrier of expertise needed to create data integration packages has saved significantly on labor and training in these practices.
- The ease of use has enabled us to move data integration projects forward quickly and produce results in a short period of time. The features that allow users to preview the data allow us to be more agile with the solution and get feedback right away.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Allowed us to take more on as a department without added head count
- Better turnaround time for data conversions.