Overall Satisfaction with Astera Centerprise
We currently use the Astera Centprise and ReportMiner products to create automated scheduled tasks that: retrieve, extract, and process financial information for reports and data integration with other enterprise-level systems. We specifically use the ReportMiner product to extract data from a PDF format for easier integration with other systems. The Centprise product allows our business analyst to easily manage and create a custom workflow and models to automate the complex data integration between systems regardless of file formats.
- Centerprise simplifies data modeling and workflow creation. The product has a very user-friendly UI, business users with no technical background need very little training.
- Extracting data from a PDF and other proprietary formats.
- The Centerprise product is very scalable and can handle robust volumes.
- I would like to have integrated source control and better change management tools. Often workflows and data models are updated or modified and the history or original files are not tracked or easy to follow in the history.
- Licensing a new instance can be difficult.
- Centerprise helps save significant development resources.
- Centerprise helps expedite project timelines.
- Centerprise helps reduce project cost.
The customer support at Astera is amazing. The support team is always friendly, quick to respond, and very knowledgeable of the product and features. Mike O'Quinn went above and beyond and provided great technical assistance when we migrated to a new version of Centerprise. Munira Lalani was also very helpful in answering any licensing and product questions our team encountered.
Do you think Astera Centerprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Astera Centerprise's feature set?
Did Astera Centerprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Astera Centerprise go as expected?
Would you buy Astera Centerprise again?
The Centprise product is very well suited for business analysts to easily manage and create custom workflows and models to automate complex data integration. The Astera products make extracting data from a PDF a simple and straight forward process, which makes ingestion and integration with other systems a breeze that simplifies workflows and complexity.
Astera Centerprise Feature Ratings
Evaluating Astera Centerprise and Competitors
Yes - We had many internally developed .Net C# application that would extract and process the required data before moving to the Astera platforms. We replaced most of the application with Centerprise and ReportMiner. Centerprise and ReportMiner have standardized our data extraction and processing, this has created a reusable and repeatable framework that requires very little application development.