Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Corrigo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Corrigo CMMS, from JLL Technologies (acquired 2015) aims to deliver maximum P&L contribution from every investment in facilities. The vendor boasts over 4.3 million people in 122 countries, who use Corrigo to manage millions of assets at 2.2
Corrigo's goal is to help facilities avoid getting bogged down in repetitive details, suffer from lack of vendor accountability, and prevent too many costly emergencies and high-impact outages.
Their CMMS delivers insights and control over maintenance service delivery process. The vendor states users of Corrigo reduce errors, reduce compliance risk, speed up work order completion, and control costs.
- Supported: CMMS
- Supported: Preventive Maintenance
- Supported: Work Order Management
- Supported: Incident Management
- Supported: Asset Management
- Supported: Warranty Management
- Supported: User-Customizable Reporting
- Supported: User-Customizable Dashboards
- Supported: Parts and Supplies Inventory Management
- Supported: Snow Removal Management
- Supported: Technician Management
- Supported: Vendor Management
- Brightly TheWorxHub™
- Dude Solutions
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North America|
|Supported Languages||Spanish (Latin America), French (Canada), Malay, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Turkish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, French, Indonesian, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Thai, English (UK)|
- KPI Reporting: there are some great canned reports that you can utilize but you can also build your own reports using their very simple report writer.
- Report Notifications: you can set up automatic notifications for reports. Additionally, you can set up schedules for your reports and attach notifications to those report schedules as well.
- PM Scheduling: you can automate your PM schedules thru Corrigo and set up multiple schedules.
- Asset Management: for such strong PM Scheduling, I would like to see better asset management within this product.
- Managing users: his isn't the most intuitive process and could be simpler.
- Support: once they get back to you, they can be very helpful but I find the wait time is too long.