Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Customer data management / contact management (12)
Opportunity management (10)
Contract management (10)
Workflow management (10)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FollowUp CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Drip marketing.
- I don't see any flaws at this point.
- It allows us to put notes/comments in as they occur so that there is a complete "log" of information for each project.
- It reminds us of who we should be contacting each day.
- It gives us a daily overall picture of how many leads we are currently managing.
- It really needs to have the capability of listing numerous phone #s with a note beside each one ("his cell#", "her work#", "do not call before 9a.m.", etc.).
- It really needs to have the capability of listing numerous e-mail addresses ("hers", "his", "her email address at work", etc.).
- It would be nice to have a separate general information box where we could put comments in that would show every time we bring up the account (such as "her nickname is Bobbi", "their dogs name is Fido, "their son is currently stationed in France", "husband is going through chemotherapy", etc.), which would help us to remember personal details that are important to our clients.
- Tracks and manages leads and clients.
- Sets sales goals and tracks your progress month to month.
- Organizes client info to help stay on top of meetings and follow ups.
- Could use a little work on the search function. I would like to be able to search for a client without leaving the dashboard.
- The dashboard is very helpful on a daily basis for me to stay on top of jobs.
- The pipeline is a excellent tool for me to see what is exactly going on with my on going and completed jobs.
- The over all setting up a job in FollowUp Power is very user friendly and easy to keep up with on a daily basis.
- None that I can see right now.
- We love the dashboard feature. This is where we spend the majority of our time. The dashboard helps us avoid missing bid dates and deadlines.
- The system is very intuitive and a new user will be up to speed within one hour after they start using the system. There is only one place to enter all data. This allows for ease of use and minimizes data entry mistakes.
- Every task is date stamped to insure proper work flow and holds the team accountable to each other.
- We are excited to see the new mobile APP. We understand it's currently being developed and expected to be out very soon.
- It assists in tracking leads. This is important because you get an accurate view of your sales pipeline and closing ratios.
- It helps pre-qualify leads, which saves time and money.
- Makes you consistent with following up on leads, which leads to more sales.
- Lets you set goals so you can strive to achieve.
- Quota bar graphs glitch sometimes.
- Make data entry section more customizable.
- Tracks your behaviors
- Tracks pay time and measures your success in reaching set goals
- Forces you to become efficient in time management
- Needs a mobile APP
- Needs more milestones for better tracking
- Ability to open multiple screens at same time
- Once data is entered it is easy to view your bid volume versus your closing ratio with a descriptive pie chart.
- The program requires that a certain amount of follow up information be entered regarding follow visits.
- The report card feature allows you look at just the dollar amount of quotes versus the dollar amount of captured contracts.
- To be perfectly honest the program does everything that I have asked of it therefore I am not sure of any need for improvements at this time.
1. Does your company have several offices with sales people in each office?
2. How is the sales information accumulated currently?
3.What do you like/dislike about the current way individual sales data is accumulated?
- Tracking our leads.
- Tracking our flow of sales in our pipeline.
- Tracking our quotas and close ratios.
- Allow user customization of fields to better reflect the individual company's needs.
- Provides a detailed list of the client's information that is available to you on your dashboard with immediate access.
- Allows the user to set up a follow up date and time with clients when it's beneficial to the user to do so.
- Provides a way for managers and corporate to track incoming, on going, and completed sales easily.
- For our company, it would beneficial for us to be able to impute draws or amounts we have collected from on going work.
- Adequately provides for job scheduling and project priority allocation on a daily basis.
- Backtracking on the platform is streamlined.
- Detailed monitoring and proper result compilation of prospective projects and individual performance respectively.
- It currently meets my needs as an individual, with respect to the tasks I have to perform in the organization.
- Easy to view charts
- Quick view timeline
- An active break down of Hot and Cold areas
- There are at time too many options
- Email or some sort of proactive notifications
- Better differentiation between the "Dashboard" and "Home"