Glia is being used by two departments in the organization. The first is a digital branch and it is used to engage with customers requiring assistance with our digital suite of products and services. The primary communication method is chat, with AI built in to support users. Co-browse is a key feature for support and assisting customers to get through their transactions. The second and largest group is our digital acquisition team who uses the many features to chat with customers and assist in matching the customer with the appropriate product for them. The team uses co-browse, chat, chat-to-phone features. We have user alerts that allow agents to identify which customers on our site are more likely to require assistance and focus on them.
- Very active, hands-on customer success team.
- Integrated reporting modules.
- Omni-Guide AI suite of tools.
- Pro-active engagements as we as reactive engagements.
- Mobile friendly co-browse and chat.
- Lack of SMS integration.
- The development required for integration into custom CRMs.
- Roadmap features AI-powered initiatives, but it is a product that integrates with AI and not a new or advanced AI tool.
Read Thomas Cesari's full review
It is well suited for repeatable user journeys that require a high touch and service environment. Glia excels at providing tools that enable and create engagement, in a diverse form of options and methods. It is fully customizable and integration is better than simple. Glia is probably less suited for an organization that is looking for a self-service engagement tool, not manned by users.