February 12, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
HelpSpot is used by the HR Ops team to manage incoming tickets, faxes, and general email for general HR, Benefits, L&D, Onboarding, Terminations and many other HR functions. It is used to communicate within the team and directly to the customer. It can also be used to communicate with 3rd parties.
- HelpSpot allows easy change of ownership of tickets.
- It's simple, albeit a little dated UI allows users to navigate relatively easily.
- It's search functions are easy to navigate and historical information is not difficult to access.
- The UI is a little dated but to be fair, shows most of the pertinent information at a glance on a well designed dashboard.
- The UI can also be buggy at times with controls appearing in strange places. These glitches are usually corrected within a reasonable amount of time.
Read Njon Weinroth's full review
I was really impressed with the rich set of information present on each ticket and the ease with which transferring ticket ownership is accomplished. It's functions seem to be much more customizable than many competitors.