What is Inbenta Chatbots?
According to the vendor, businesses already spend a lot of time and resources creating a strong knowledge base and FAQ section in their database. Inbenta incorporates that information into a chatbot so the user's customers can ask a question and...
Constant development and looking for new technology! Inbenta is the place to go!
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Inbenta Chatbots?
According to the vendor, businesses already spend a lot of time and resources creating a strong knowledge base and FAQ section in their database. Inbenta incorporates that information into a chatbot so the user's customers can ask a question and receive the information they need immediately. Companies can now provide their customers with a real-time, 24/7 chat experience directly through their branded web page or social media. With Inbenta's chatbot technology, there's no need for developers to work for months to make matching tags or write answers to questions.
For Zendesk, Salesforce Desk, Service Cloud or other help desk platform users, Inbenta can integrate seamlessly, which aims to make launching a chatbot easier.
The vendor says that users can see the following benefits with Inbenta chatbots:
- Immediate, 24/7 support for customers
- Reduction in customer effort and support costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
Inbenta Chatbots Features
- Supported: Real-time: Semantic search technology instantly accesses information via the company's Knowledge Base (FAQs) to find the most relevant answers
- Supported: Easy setup: Businesses can up and running with their own branded chatbot in a matter of weeks
- Supported: Hybrid: Customers can decide to use self-service virtual assistant support or on-demand live chat when they are not satisfied with the answer provided
- Supported: Global Support: Can be used with over 25 languages
- Supported: Instant Analytics: With the Backstage dashboard, customers can see their Self-Service rates and gap analysis in real-time
Inbenta Chatbots Screenshots
Inbenta Chatbots Videos
Inbenta Chatbots Integrations
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Meta for Business
- Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
- Salesforce Desk.com
- Service Cloud
Inbenta Chatbots Competitors
- Oracle Service
- Artificial Solutions
- IBM Watson
Inbenta Chatbots Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Denmark, Netherlands, Finnland, Sweden, Norway, England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, Turkey, Romania, Russia|
|Supported Languages||Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish, English, Euskera, Catalan, Chinese, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Romanian, and Russian|
Inbenta Chatbots Downloadables
Inbenta Chatbots Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
Useful AI Chatbot for Better Customer Experience
- We intended to enhance the consumption of our knowledge base articles by our clients while reducing unwanted communication.
- We were getting hundreds of support tickets each week from people who were looking for answers in our knowledgebase.
- Really, not much. Training is required for any tool, and Inbenta's tools are rather simple to use!
- Support your contacts to build management and user experiences that enhance customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- I was looking for a software company that would offer a chatbot to answer your most common questions. We wanted to save a customer service representative who spends a lot of time answering the same everyday questions many times a day. Inbenta has solved this problem with AI chatbots and messengers.
- Chatbots handle common questions in a question-and-answer-based system in response to customer input, and also provide a more "human" dialog-answer system. It's very useful that customers aren't just "stuck" in interacting with bots.
- Integrate the voice into the customer experience.
- A real, relatable and up to par spanish translation.
- An amazing customer service structure.
- I have not come across an issue that tech support is not willing/able to fix or teach a way around it.
- The native in spanish language experience.
- The full documentation available.
- The speed of support.
- We have been able to expedite the process of interaction and capturing details for orders using the chatbots.