Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Web Surveys
Across two departments. The main purpose was for our event website each year, but we also use it for email campaigns, pre-generated templates, sign-ups, follow ups, alerts and when I need to create quick landing pages.
- It's great that it keeps track of responses and answers and assigns them to our potential attendees, past attendees, colleagues and friends to easily reference.
- The surveys have a lot of flexibility when creating and designing templates, wording and layouts.
- Being able to edit CSS allows us to match to our current website design as well.
- Being able to edit HTML in every available field has been a problem in the past.
- Being able to more easily edit email templates, sometimes work can be lost really easily.
- As easy as it can be to edit CSS/HTML, for those members in our organization that lack these skills, they have a difficult time when it comes to designing.
- Saved a lot of money, once we brought everything to Cvent, we were able to close out other programs and software subscriptions.
- Seemed a little expensive at first, but once we integrated everything it made much more sense.
- I've gotten good at navigating around Cvent, which has made operations and getting campaigns out much easier.
We actually didn't look at any other platforms. Found Cvent through doing research online, had a call with a sales rep, rest was history.
Fortunately, the more integrated we become with Cvent, the easier it's going to get. As we've grown as an organization, we've also been able to launch additional events much easier with Cvent. My CEO wasn't too pleased with the addition of Cvent at first, but I definitely stuck up for our decision and it has paid off since!
For a brand new organization starting out, Cvent is an easy choice to go to. Being able to have your CRM, email, surveys, landing pages, website capabilities, sign up pages, etc. all in one company is awesome. For those that already have an app or software for each of these individual tools, it becomes kind of a challenge to incorporate some of the past tools into Cvent when you don't want to include all of them. e.g. sticking to your old CRM software, but trying to use Cvent for your email templates and correspondence platform. Cvent has made HUGE strides since we first joined on, I'm glad we were able to find it.