LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) Reviews

Rocky Kev | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

I've found new career paths thanks to LinkedIn Learning

Support Rating

The LinkedIn Learning team has been pretty fast at providing any support needed. Besides a log-in issue and merging of accounts - I didn't find any real problems with the platform on the web. But the app has a bunch of bugs, and because of that, my team rarely uses the app platform.
Read Rocky Kev's full review
Jason White | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Fantastic learning tool for large companies

Support Rating

I have not yet had an opportunity to use LinkedIn Learning's support, so I cannot speak to how effective it is. On the other hand, I have not had call to have to use their support, which does speak to the product being well made and maintained.
Read Jason White's full review
Sara Rogers | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2019

LinkedIn Learning/Lynda is a great learning platform for your organization

Support Rating

It's super easy to use, always has what I need, and is reasonably priced for myself and my colleagues. I really don't know where I would be without this service. It saves us time and energy because we know the instruction and videos on LinkedIn are from reputable people who have just what we are looking for.
Read Sara Rogers's full review
Irina Danilova | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

Online learning for everyone!

Support Rating

I never had to ask for technical support so not sure what its quality is (hoping it is superb!). The only time I was communicating with Lynda.com representative was about the switching my account to a different level and it went extremely smoothly. It was easy to find a contact information and transaction was very quick.
Read Irina Danilova's full review
Jenna Boodram | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

Lynda is value for your money!

Support Rating

I never had a problem using Lynda. The software is very user-friendly and the design is intuitive. I never had to ask for support so I couldn’t give a perfect 10 because I’m not sure how your support staff would respond. A lot of companies use bots to deal with customer support but I much prefer to deal with a real person.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Mitchell Clements | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

The best way to "level up" your employees

Support Rating

I have never had to directly interact with the support team for LinkedIn Learning, which is probably a good thing. This means their website is user friendly, and you're very unlikely to get "stuck" while trying to navigate the courses and manage your account, or subscription. Hence, I have been very pleased.
Read Mitchell Clements's full review
February 28, 2020

Great video tutorials and training

Support Rating

LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) has great videos on a variety of topics. Very detailed information with examples is provided. You can understand the information way better when examples are provided. I like that they also sometimes offer practice files so that you have a hands-on training. You can also use the community to ask questions.

About LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com)

Lynda.com (now offered as part of LinkedIn Learning) is an elearning course library acquired and now supported by LinkedIn in May 2015.