- Packet analysis allows us to proactive.
- Understanding of network traffic
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Real time insight to network issues whether security related or not.
- Great reporting features for executives.
- LiveAction kept us from having to buy more bandwidth from our ISP due to overutilization. This saved our team over $600/month.
- Had to turn off automatic network fixes as the product was a little overzealous with some of the changes implemented automatically moved back to manually implemented changes.
- The product also allowed us to give great baselines for what we switching we need to upgrade, and what is still good.
LiveAction’s LiveNX is a network performance monitoring and analytics platform. LiveAction claims the platform unifies data and provides packet-level analysis across networks, including remote locations, into centralized visualizations. LiveNX supports web-based application, WAN, and endpoint monitoring. In addition to real-time network visualization and data collection, the vendor provides prebuilt and customizable reports, including site availability reports, and customizable thresholds for alerts powered by proactive machine learning. It can be deployed on-premise, virtually, or in the cloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
LiveAction’s LiveNX is a network performance monitoring and analytics platform. It supports packet-level, network-wide visibility and proactive alerts. It can be deployed on-premise, virtually, or in the cloud.
The most common users of LiveAction LiveNX are from Enterprises and the Design industry.