Reviews (1-5 of 5)
Pros and Cons
- Client-agency relationships: Which agency represents which clients.
- Creative examples from real ads.
- They don't capture smaller media spenders.
- Numbers/media spends are often super low - MR only measures where they have access and don't assume another spend.
Pros and Cons
- One of the strengths of Media Radar is that it has a lot of brands in the database. The big money spenders are there, along with smaller brands and startups. This is helpful when I'm looking for information for smaller brands, because I cannot say the same about other products I use.
- The contact information is super organized and the site overall is very user-friendly.
- For some brands, no contacts are listed. This is really the only thing I believe Media Radar could improve on. Again, I'm primarily using it to pull contacts so that is an important feature to me.
MediaRadar Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Sales enablement platforms customized for media & ad tech companies to help you close more deals.
The vendor states MediaRadar offers comprehensive ad analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, social media, print and more. Our 2,200+ clients enjoy unmatched quality and award-winning customer service to help them identify new prospects, create bulletproof pitches, and grow their business.
MediaRadar also offers custom solutions and data licensing for use in market research, sales intelligence, ad compliance, and equity markets.
MediaRadar Technical Details