TRUE
TRUE

Loyal to Newswire

July 27, 2022

Good service with good reach

July 27, 2022
We use Newswire to distribute news releases with the objective of increasing awareness of our organization. For most releases, we use …

Very satisfied

July 19, 2022

Content and lead gen support

July 09, 2022
We leverage Newswire to support us in generating and distributing timely content on the web. We also leverage their earned media outreach …

Newswire delivers good value

July 06, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Newswire, and make your voice heard!

Newswire Digital

$299

Newswire Digital Plus

$549

Newswire State

$599

single PR

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.newswire.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $299 per month

What is Newswire?

What is Newswire?

Newswire is a technology company that delivers press release distribution, earned media outreach, SEO traffic, and engaging sales prospects through campaign automation to help businesses land impactful media coverage, drive website traffic and grow brand awareness. Through its technology and its commitment to customer satisfaction, Newswire aims to provide true value for businesses.

Newswire provides the Media Advantage Plan (MAP) that provides press release campaign automation that delivers press releases, media outreach, and targeted commercial marketing. All of these elements work together to help customers compete for the mindshare and market share needed to accelerate sales. MAP clients have direct access to Newswire experts that customize a media and marketing communications plan and platform, in order to ensure timely campaign production, and in a cost-effective manner.

Newswire Screenshots

Newswire DashboardPress Writing

Newswire Video

Newswire Competitors

Newswire Technical Details

Newswire is a press release distribution platform that helps clients increase their online visibility and web presence. Boasting over a decade of experience, Newswire provides premier syndication to leading news outlets. The solution aims to empower clients with a variety of solutions to suit any budget.

Newswire starts at $299.

Cision Communications Cloud, PR Newswire, and Business Wire are common alternatives for Newswire.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.8.

The most common users of Newswire are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I love to use Newswire for our client press releases! It’s an easy way to submit to hundreds of media outlets with just the click of a button. The process is super simple and can be used by everyone from entry-level to c-suite personnel. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get their brand message out and create more buzz!
Newswire is simple to use, with a quality editorial process, and it gives us the reach our company needs to the audiences that need it most. I'm very happy with Newswire. As far as cons, I didn't see much value in the add-on pitch campaigns. The add-on cost is significant and didn't materialize into anything significant.
We use Newswire to submit press releases about our ongoing partnership renewals. As a healthcare job board, we partner with many physician associations to run their career centers and are constantly bringing on new partnerships that we want to announce to the healthcare community. We are also in the phase of launching new services to our customers and Newswire has been our go-to source for presenting those announcements.
I rely on Newswire for large-scale press release distribution and find that releases published using Newswire are picked up by major outlets, including the AP and Yahoo News, within a few hours. This helps us spread the word about company news, new products, and award wins very easily and has led to numerous stories after our release was noticed by writers and editors from various publications that we have targeted based on their coverage. Whenever we have an item that needs widespread attention, I trust Newswire's distribution service for our press releases.

Loyal to Newswire

As the Director of Communications for a travel company with a focus on real estate, hospitality, and luxury vacation home exchange services, I use Newswire to send press releases announcing recent partnerships, new properties, and other related content within the travel industry.
We use Newswire to distribute relevant news to the media. Newswire allows us to reach a large segment of our prospects and customers and inform them about new developments, launches, and other company news. We've also worked with Newswire on creating more targeted inbound marketing campaigns. Thanks to Newswire's powerful media list, our content has appeared in prestigious publications like Time and Chicago Tribune and reached millions of people.
July 19, 2022

Very satisfied

Nicole Gustas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used Newswire for a year now. It's intuitively designed and easy to use. When press releases need tweaks before they can go out on the wire, the team gives us actionable feedback on what to do. Our press releases are heavily circulated and persist on sites months or even years later. Very satisfied with this service.
Matthew Gan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Newswire for press release and owned media distribution. Having a dedicated account manager is CRUCIAL and this is the first company we've used who gave us a point of contact to be our resource and advocate. Our account manager has been extremely responsive and knowledgeable about what distribution channels would help us achieve our unique goals for the specific month's release. With prior companies we tried before Newswire, we were never getting the results that we were "promised". Newswire has been different in the best way possible! Especially, for our brand awareness and SEO.
We use Newswire to distribute press releases whenever our clients have newsworthy moments that we want to share with the public. I then pitch the press release link to the press to further the announcement's visibility, but Newswire's great SEO means that some reporters and viewers will find the announcement organically. Perhaps most importantly is the excellent reporting function that Newswire provides, which makes it easy for me and my team to share a results overview with our clients on the reach and penetration of each announcement. Lastly, let's talk about price. Newswire might be a tad bit more expensive than the basic distribution services, but you get a lot more functionality, SEO, and reporting capabilities. I particularly like the AP integration and some of the other useful additions. You get what you pay for, but in this case, I think Newswire's value is higher than its price point.
We use Newswire to distribute press releases. It is easy to use, and the pricing is reasonable compared to competitors. It does not have as wide a reach as other distributors but we are still able to get press releases into the networks that are most important to us and at a lower price than others offer.
We use a release distribution service about once a year for important company news. The main goal is SEO. It's not realistic to expect media to actually pick up most of our company news stories, though they sometimes do when it relates to the announcement of a well-known brand name that we have developed or rebranded that we spearheaded.
In our organization, we use Newswire to fully support our press releases, consequently, Newswire also helps us with brand awareness and many other marketing strategies - they provide us with expertise a whole team that we do not have in-house.
June 15, 2022

Fine for the price

I recommend it to clients for major news releases. It's a known name in the industry. In the last one or two years, I've recommended it several times for announcements including clients and partnerships with the City of Seattle, including others. We use Newswire mainly for awareness amplification and an SEO lift for smaller companies.
My organization utilizes Newswire for major brand announcements to amplify our organic channels in hopes of securing additional storytelling partners. Newswire allows us to try to seamlessly forge regional and national PR connections for an organization that does not have community PR ties or hasn't utilized them recently. It helps our small team, work like one that is a little larger.
My current business and previous businesses have used PR Newswire to distribute company news, awards, or leadership changes. While it's not always the most effective channel for inbound traffic, it certainly does have reach. After about 48 hours post-publication, I am often able to find a reputable and larger-scale news outlet that mentions my business. Then, I am able to use the larger outlet to share within my own channels. I would give newswire an 8/10 because it doesn't drive as much traffic as I would like, but the system itself is very easy to use.
We paid for an article of ours to be published. We got what we were promised, which was to be picked up by a number of publications and news outlets. We wanted to increase our brand awareness and promote a recent recognition our product received.
I utilize Newswire to introduce our new CPA MOMS® Franchisees to the world and to share any relevant news about sponsor partnerships and our annual Care Conference for our franchisees and board members. Being a relatively small yet national franchise (currently 7 franchisees), we need more exposure to the world, both for attracting more mom CPAs who want to own their own business, and for attracting business owners who are seeking high-quality booking, accounting, and tax services. Newswire helps us do just this, while also further establishing our credibility in the marketplace.
When my client issues a certificate for one of their clients, I will issue a press release to inform the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, or nutritional supplements industry. Then follow up with publications and set interviews. My client conducts audits and issues certifications. Successful companies are then marketed as certified. It is a win-win situation for both the certifier and the new newlySuccessful companies that are then marketed as certified. It is a win-win situation for both the certifier and the newly certified company.
In the year 2018, we started using Newswire. Every month we launch to new country servers as we are a new business, most of the time we use Newswire to do press releases. Newswire covers a lot of websites to reach targeted audiences and the pricing is also less compared to the competitors. I would recommend it to everyone.
I have used Newswire last year for my parenting website to build the domain authority and trust from the users and to cover the bigger websites for backlinks. We have to increase the domain authority after doing the Newswire press release and the price is also very less compared to the competitors. I love to use the Newswire website.