Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NICE Nexidia Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Predictive NPS – Integrate your existing satisfaction survey with Mattersight's powerful behavioral algorithms to automatically predict NPS scores on every customer conversation
- Supported: Predictive Metrics – When you combine your CRM or survey data with Mattersight Analytics, you can use call outcomes to make smarter business decisions
- Supported: Alerts – Proactively identify and report on key events
- Supported: API Platform – Access thousands of data elements through Mattersight’s open API platform
- Supported: Automatic Call Categorization – Automatically categorize 100% of calls against enterprise and organic libraries to reduce the need for agents to select a call reason in agent desktop applications
- Supported: Trending Topics – Synthesize your unstructured conversation data into customer sentiments, and tie insights to your CRM data to improve business outcomes
- Amazon Connect
- NICE inContact
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Speech Analytics
- Quality Monitoring
- Playback of Recordings
- A cloud solution which can be simply integrated with our Cloud based CC Platform
- Transfer my calls.
- Hold music.
- Adding another caller.
- Shows you what language to use in order to sync up with escalated customers.
- Videos do a good job of bringing clarification to theories.
- Some of the people used as examples are too dated to be relatable to the next generation.
- Behavioral Model has not only great information on the different styles and examples of some day to day issues you may run into. It also gives relatable Actors/Characters/People who you could closely relate with. When explaining this to someone new to the personality profiles it is very helpful to show the connection.
- The Search feature looking for calls and navigating throughout each of the tabs is truly user friendly. It gives you options that reflect a lot of information and ways to search so that it could be very specific and detailed for bringing up a broad search depending on what exactly you would need.
- The HeatMap is a great tool for those who want to take a look at where their representatives stand in comparison to the others on their team who take those calls. Having a graph and a clear look to see where they fit in based on the expectations helps it look great.
- Really the only part would be the logging in process. Sometimes the system locks you out or suspends the account when you try to log in for an additional time without reason.
Specifically listening to scenarios in which a representative has taken a phone call and they are unsure of what they were marked off on regarding quality or how they sound. It gives a great explanation of what the site has picked up on based on key words to reflect what personality style the rep was speaking with and how they could have better served them.
I think that is an incredible feature because it helps show and break down how we are all different and have different needs and wants.
- It has allowed us to be more specific with our coaching through the heat maps
- We are having diffuculty finding calls that have screen capture, when we do our QA audits
- Identifying the base and phase personalities of the users - even determining phase changes and the order of the personality floors.
- 100% call recordings and 25% analyzed calls - which helps on identifying strengths and opportunities for audit and coaching purposes.
- Desktop Analytics and First Call Resolution - for coaching purposes.
- Hopefully, there could be more calls with screenshots to justify Desktop Analytics.
- If Mattersight BA could also share population statistics per personality style for the Asian region (to make it more relatable to the Asian audience).
- If possible, real time updates of call recordings (in synch with our Qfiniti).
- One of the many things that impacts the learner is the way each individual can relate to the material being taught. Mattersight Behavioral Analytics is not an obscure philosophy, but rather well researched material that relates to everyone in a very personal way.
- The impact of speaking to ones preferred way of communicating is powerful. When you are able to back the material up with relatable examples of real people, then you have something special, that most would buy in to. Mattersight Behavioral Analytics does a remarkable job of bringing in identifiable people for learners to relate to; celebrities; political figures; historical examples and even TV characters.
- The Mattersight Behavior Analytics material helps employees identify ways of recognizing distress in customers. This is a remarkable tool for pre-empting an escalation. When you are able to teach language clues to your employee in order to help them recognize when they have a client who is in distress, you have empowered that employee with valuable knowledge. Now they know, based on the clients language what words they can use (or not use), to de-escalate.
- The specific techniques taught in this material is a valuable resource for any business.
- There are a lot of great examples, I would like to see is more current examples of the 6 different personalities represented.
- I would like to have more energizers, openers and closers based around the Mattersight Behavioral Analytics material.
- I love how the systems analyzes the callers so QA's are able to help guide the agent on how to better handle that style on the next call.
- I love how the system runs reports for us. We no longer have to manually enter and produce reports, which is a "bear" of a project.
- Behavioral Analytics helps me keep track of not only my team's progress, but the progress of team leads and supervisors doing coaching and QA monitors.
- I wish you could string calls together, so I could here a call progress from beginning to end.
- I wish that Behavioral Analytics had a way to go into the QA form and make updates instead of having to delete the entire monitor and start again.
- I wish the system captured more than 10% of video, for screen capture.
- I wish you could search for a call with a phone number.
- In-person training
- The portal allows for easy coaching to our agents.
- Behavioral Analytics allows agents to see the personality of a particular caller and learn ways to better connect with them.
- The portal is a great way to analyze data for coaching purposes.
- The site goes down often.
- Behavioral Analytics Trainer Certification - Mattersight provides extensive training to business partners to ensure that trainers will be fully equipped in rolling out the process.
- Behavioral Analytics Roundtable - Mattersight keeps all of their certified trainers up to date with processes and lets everyone share best practices across all organizations tied up with them.
- Behavioral Analytics Training Materials - Mattersight supplies practical and relevant materials which will make the learning easier and more effective.
- It would be helpful to have the BA portal update on a daily basis to provide users feedback and coach them in real time.
- For training materials, it would be helpful to provide more examples that are more relatable for offshore partners.
- More updated call samples for business partners.
- Identifies language in times of "distress" or "energy" as a the measure of personality style advertisement. This helps learners to understand what to listen for and how to respond; treating others the way they would have you to treat them.
- Explains and gives examples on how the agent can identify these callers to help them to be even more efficient/effective in their interactions with consumers.
- Helps trainers and supervisors to see their subordinates as customers. Understanding my trainees' personality style helps me to coach them to various opportunities in a way that makes them feel valued.
- Provides users a different way to understand their customer, thus allowing them to handle situations that would be optimal to both parties.
- With the improved understanding of their customer, the user will be able to communicate in ways to remove their customer out of a feeling of distress.
- The material can be used for any environment, both professional and personal.
- It takes time to understand and be able to pick up on verbal queues. This is not something that is used once, but on a continuous bases. It's like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.
- 100% call recording - It is needed today with the focus on government regulations and compliance expectations.
- Real Time Alerts - identifies calls in a short amount of time where a compliance event is identified (TCPA, Bankruptcy, etc...) that give us an opportunity to review the call and make sure all steps related to the compliance event were completed appropriately.
- Coaching Heatmaps - Provide our leadership team a detailed coaching strategy heatmap that identifes a team members opportunity. This helps us focus on the main coaching topic to improve performance and providing customer excellence.
- To improve the amount of false positives reported. 20% of the calls have false positive information that we don't need to review for compliance events.
- More accountability to resolve issues in a shorter amount of time.
- Speed up the application. Users experience slight delays within the portal.
- It has been fanstastic at quickly allowing us to focus on what exactly what we are looking for in each behavior with its in depth search funtions. This has saved countless hours of randomly trying to find the exact calls that we are looking through to enhance our coaching.
- With the "call painting" it also has saved the need to listen to entire calls to find what portion we are looking to coach to.
- The one area of opportunity that we have with Mattersight is that we are not able to hear the third party portion of calls. If our representatives contact an internal third party we cannot hear that portion of the call.
- Behavioral Analytics provides the ability to measure the level of engagement with our callers.
- Mattersight provides objective insights on how we can improve our results.
- Mattersight has strong predictive analytics capabilities.
- Some of their solutions require custom integration that can be challenging to implement.
- Some projects have taken longer to deliver than the expectations that were set at the beginning of the initiative.
- Improves Peer to Peer Interaction - Just by knowing each others personalities we gain a better understanding of where each other is coming from.
- Improves Supervisor to Rep Communication - Supervisors can tailor coaching to individual personalities gaining better results.
- Improves Customer Interaction - Clears the path for more productive dialogue.
- Reinforcement Materials - I would like to see more reinforcement material to keep the content fresh & so that it doesn't become just the portal.
- More Activities - for reinforcement
- Call Recording
- User Friendly Design
- Reporting capabilities are limited
- Reports required double checks to ensure accuracy
- 100% call recording with detailed analytics of the call that provide excellent coaching opportunites.
- Allows us to maintain 100% compliance by identifying compliance violations.
- Allows access to calls for 90 days and longer if they are saved to a folder.
- There is little room for improvement.
- I like seeing at a glance the metrics for my reps and being able to know where they are struggling whether it be empathy, NI, or any other issues.
- Being able to search for particular pieces in a call such as excessive NI time, or a spot where a rep expresses empathy makes it really easy to dial down to the different items we need to coach to.
- Identification of the customer personality as well as the information on how to work with the different personality types is also a good resource for us.
- The ability for a representative to review their own calls is key in our coaching and the ability to help them grow.
- We REALLY need the rep to rep conversations. It is key in our area to know what transpired during the transfer of the call or during a conversation from say a rep to a team lead. Without this functionality, on some of the issues we face, we are guessing or driving blind.
- There seem to be some issues with the linguistics surrounding Empathy and very little to help us coach on this. I have had reps using the same phrasing and sometimes it is recognized and sometimes not. The explanations we are given are too vague to really coach to.
- Easy-to-use portal that helps users locate and review pertinent coaching opportunities.
- UI that is tailored to the company and displays key points within a call. This eliminates the need to listen to the entire call when looking for something specific (caller distress, rep empathy, etc.).
- Solid training that explains the Mattersight model and how to interact with different personality profiles.
- Call routing based on personality doesn't seem to jive with our particular set-up.
- We've had situations where calls are not recorded.
- Linguistics are not always "painted" correctly in the portal.
- Usability of interface. The Mattersight portal is very user friendly and intuitively created. It provides multiple levels of data access to find trends and dig for specific behaviors easily.
- Training. Included with the training of the portal itself is training of the different personality types which Mattersight has identified. This is particularly useful when coaching to particular personality types if you understand them.
- Support. Mattersight does extremely well at identifying and fixing problems with their software in an unobtrusive, efficient manner. They are always continuing to expand on the training they offer and continue to provide feedback and support for whatever is needed.
- Maintainence of the portal. Mattersight will sometimes perform scheduled maintainence on the portal which disrupts the completion of goals.
- Usable reporting. Mattersight could do better with creating usable reports of individual performance.
- Interaction with phone system. Changes to the IVR will often cause calls to be lost and thus have gaps in reporting.
- Mattersight BA provides excellent examples of language clues for personality styles.
- They have interactive and entertaining exercises.
- Mattersight BA has an easy-to-understand test for identifying your PPI results.
- The PPI could be covered earlier in the sessions.
- Enhance the training materials with new videos.
- Heat maps are an awesome tool to know which agents and which areas to focus our coaching on.
- The portal is very user friendly and easy to use.
- The Mattersight team is very responsive; they deliver on their promises and are so friendly.
- Right now we don't have screen recordings, this is something we hope to expand to in the future.
- More call detail would be helpful, seeing the VDN's the calls come in from is helpful to have.
- Having visibility of who played which calls is helpful when auditing for PCI.
- Their call recording and language analysis is the greatest feature for myself. I love that it captures certain events based on language and paints each event. This makes it so much easier to identify trends.
- The point of contacts and trainers from Mattersight have been so supportive and accommodating to the specific needs of our organization. They know their stuff and have made the use of this tool easy.
- Call recording feature does not capture all events of the call. When there is 3rd party dialogue (conference calls), the tool does not capture this event and is silent. This is difficult for our quality team to monitor these interactions with customers to ensure a good experience and to measure if employees are within compliance.
- Notifications. When coaching sessions are initatiated via the Mattersight tool, notifications are only available within the tool. I would like to see notifications being sent to a desired email since most employees do not log into the tool regularly.
- The personality profile assessment helps the agent understand their own personality and how to effectively communicate and engage with our guest that may have a different profile.
- Categorization and "painting" of the call in the well organized dashboard allows us to easily identify call types the agent may struggle with. The painted call shows us what parts of the call contain those coachable moments.
- The built in coaching portal provides a robust mechanism for sharing feedback between agent and supervisor.
- I would like to see Mattersight develop additional functionality around customer insight to drive more real-time feedback on what the customer is saying. Knowing what is trending would allow us to quickly asses and react to spikes in call volume.