Reviews (1-25 of 37)
- I love how the systems analyzes the callers so QA's are able to help guide the agent on how to better handle that style on the next call.
- I love how the system runs reports for us. We no longer have to manually enter and produce reports, which is a "bear" of a project.
- Behavioral Analytics helps me keep track of not only my team's progress, but the progress of team leads and supervisors doing coaching and QA monitors.
- I wish you could string calls together, so I could here a call progress from beginning to end.
- I wish that Behavioral Analytics had a way to go into the QA form and make updates instead of having to delete the entire monitor and start again.
- I wish the system captured more than 10% of video, for screen capture.
- I wish you could search for a call with a phone number.
- In-person training
- Behavioral Model has not only great information on the different styles and examples of some day to day issues you may run into. It also gives relatable Actors/Characters/People who you could closely relate with. When explaining this to someone new to the personality profiles it is very helpful to show the connection.
- The Search feature looking for calls and navigating throughout each of the tabs is truly user friendly. It gives you options that reflect a lot of information and ways to search so that it could be very specific and detailed for bringing up a broad search depending on what exactly you would need.
- The HeatMap is a great tool for those who want to take a look at where their representatives stand in comparison to the others on their team who take those calls. Having a graph and a clear look to see where they fit in based on the expectations helps it look great.
- Really the only part would be the logging in process. Sometimes the system locks you out or suspends the account when you try to log in for an additional time without reason.
Specifically listening to scenarios in which a representative has taken a phone call and they are unsure of what they were marked off on regarding quality or how they sound. It gives a great explanation of what the site has picked up on based on key words to reflect what personality style the rep was speaking with and how they could have better served them.
I think that is an incredible feature because it helps show and break down how we are all different and have different needs and wants.
- Identifying the base and phase personalities of the users - even determining phase changes and the order of the personality floors.
- 100% call recordings and 25% analyzed calls - which helps on identifying strengths and opportunities for audit and coaching purposes.
- Desktop Analytics and First Call Resolution - for coaching purposes.
- Hopefully, there could be more calls with screenshots to justify Desktop Analytics.
- If Mattersight BA could also share population statistics per personality style for the Asian region (to make it more relatable to the Asian audience).
- If possible, real time updates of call recordings (in synch with our Qfiniti).
- One of the many things that impacts the learner is the way each individual can relate to the material being taught. Mattersight Behavioral Analytics is not an obscure philosophy, but rather well researched material that relates to everyone in a very personal way.
- The impact of speaking to ones preferred way of communicating is powerful. When you are able to back the material up with relatable examples of real people, then you have something special, that most would buy in to. Mattersight Behavioral Analytics does a remarkable job of bringing in identifiable people for learners to relate to; celebrities; political figures; historical examples and even TV characters.
- The Mattersight Behavior Analytics material helps employees identify ways of recognizing distress in customers. This is a remarkable tool for pre-empting an escalation. When you are able to teach language clues to your employee in order to help them recognize when they have a client who is in distress, you have empowered that employee with valuable knowledge. Now they know, based on the clients language what words they can use (or not use), to de-escalate.
- The specific techniques taught in this material is a valuable resource for any business.
- There are a lot of great examples, I would like to see is more current examples of the 6 different personalities represented.
- I would like to have more energizers, openers and closers based around the Mattersight Behavioral Analytics material.
- The portal allows for easy coaching to our agents.
- Behavioral Analytics allows agents to see the personality of a particular caller and learn ways to better connect with them.
- The portal is a great way to analyze data for coaching purposes.
- The site goes down often.
- Behavioral Analytics Trainer Certification - Mattersight provides extensive training to business partners to ensure that trainers will be fully equipped in rolling out the process.
- Behavioral Analytics Roundtable - Mattersight keeps all of their certified trainers up to date with processes and lets everyone share best practices across all organizations tied up with them.
- Behavioral Analytics Training Materials - Mattersight supplies practical and relevant materials which will make the learning easier and more effective.
- It would be helpful to have the BA portal update on a daily basis to provide users feedback and coach them in real time.
- For training materials, it would be helpful to provide more examples that are more relatable for offshore partners.
- More updated call samples for business partners.
- Identifies language in times of "distress" or "energy" as a the measure of personality style advertisement. This helps learners to understand what to listen for and how to respond; treating others the way they would have you to treat them.
- Explains and gives examples on how the agent can identify these callers to help them to be even more efficient/effective in their interactions with consumers.
- Helps trainers and supervisors to see their subordinates as customers. Understanding my trainees' personality style helps me to coach them to various opportunities in a way that makes them feel valued.
- Provides users a different way to understand their customer, thus allowing them to handle situations that would be optimal to both parties.
- With the improved understanding of their customer, the user will be able to communicate in ways to remove their customer out of a feeling of distress.
- The material can be used for any environment, both professional and personal.
- It takes time to understand and be able to pick up on verbal queues. This is not something that is used once, but on a continuous bases. It's like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.
- Shows you what language to use in order to sync up with escalated customers.
- Videos do a good job of bringing clarification to theories.
- Some of the people used as examples are too dated to be relatable to the next generation.
- 100% call recording - It is needed today with the focus on government regulations and compliance expectations.
- Real Time Alerts - identifies calls in a short amount of time where a compliance event is identified (TCPA, Bankruptcy, etc...) that give us an opportunity to review the call and make sure all steps related to the compliance event were completed appropriately.
- Coaching Heatmaps - Provide our leadership team a detailed coaching strategy heatmap that identifes a team members opportunity. This helps us focus on the main coaching topic to improve performance and providing customer excellence.
- To improve the amount of false positives reported. 20% of the calls have false positive information that we don't need to review for compliance events.
- More accountability to resolve issues in a shorter amount of time.
- Speed up the application. Users experience slight delays within the portal.
- Usability of interface. The Mattersight portal is very user friendly and intuitively created. It provides multiple levels of data access to find trends and dig for specific behaviors easily.
- Training. Included with the training of the portal itself is training of the different personality types which Mattersight has identified. This is particularly useful when coaching to particular personality types if you understand them.
- Support. Mattersight does extremely well at identifying and fixing problems with their software in an unobtrusive, efficient manner. They are always continuing to expand on the training they offer and continue to provide feedback and support for whatever is needed.
- Maintainence of the portal. Mattersight will sometimes perform scheduled maintainence on the portal which disrupts the completion of goals.
- Usable reporting. Mattersight could do better with creating usable reports of individual performance.
- Interaction with phone system. Changes to the IVR will often cause calls to be lost and thus have gaps in reporting.
- Help identify coaching opportunities through linguistics and analytics on a particular call
- Provide helpful tips on coaching to specific personality types and how to approach properly
- Provide reporting that can be used to increase customer experience through heatmaps and ad hoc reporting
- Technical issues with the portal such as call recordings
- Minimal functionality issues that rarely occurs
- Identifies customers and end users personality type
- Great tool to measure non-interaction on calls (silence and holds) to improve efficiency
- Good measure of First Call Resolution
- Great tool for coaching to soft skills
- Faster performance (Tool can be slow at times)
- Easier user management
- More customization for the end user
How will the tool benefit my organization? What can you measure with the tool? Make sure proper info-structure is there to support call recordings. How many employees should support the tool in my organization? How soon we will see the results?
- Provide exceptional training to the general population and additional training to a company's personnel designated to be 'Certified Trainers'.
- Customer service is excellent. They often have gone out of their way to try to accommodate our needs, especially the training staff.
- Analyzing the communication styles - knowing the styles of our colleagues as well as our students provides great insight!
- Portal upgrades typically only happen 2-3 times a year, meaning if a change in functionality is needed quickly (ie - change in gov't regulations) it may not be able to accommodate.
- Have had numerous problems capturing all of the calls within our Cisco environment.
- It has been fanstastic at quickly allowing us to focus on what exactly what we are looking for in each behavior with its in depth search funtions. This has saved countless hours of randomly trying to find the exact calls that we are looking through to enhance our coaching.
- With the "call painting" it also has saved the need to listen to entire calls to find what portion we are looking to coach to.
- The one area of opportunity that we have with Mattersight is that we are not able to hear the third party portion of calls. If our representatives contact an internal third party we cannot hear that portion of the call.
- Improves Peer to Peer Interaction - Just by knowing each others personalities we gain a better understanding of where each other is coming from.
- Improves Supervisor to Rep Communication - Supervisors can tailor coaching to individual personalities gaining better results.
- Improves Customer Interaction - Clears the path for more productive dialogue.
- Reinforcement Materials - I would like to see more reinforcement material to keep the content fresh & so that it doesn't become just the portal.
- More Activities - for reinforcement
- 100% call recording with detailed analytics of the call that provide excellent coaching opportunites.
- Allows us to maintain 100% compliance by identifying compliance violations.
- Allows access to calls for 90 days and longer if they are saved to a folder.
- There is little room for improvement.
- Heat maps are an awesome tool to know which agents and which areas to focus our coaching on.
- The portal is very user friendly and easy to use.
- The Mattersight team is very responsive; they deliver on their promises and are so friendly.
- Right now we don't have screen recordings, this is something we hope to expand to in the future.
- More call detail would be helpful, seeing the VDN's the calls come in from is helpful to have.
- Having visibility of who played which calls is helpful when auditing for PCI.
- Their call recording and language analysis is the greatest feature for myself. I love that it captures certain events based on language and paints each event. This makes it so much easier to identify trends.
- The point of contacts and trainers from Mattersight have been so supportive and accommodating to the specific needs of our organization. They know their stuff and have made the use of this tool easy.
- Call recording feature does not capture all events of the call. When there is 3rd party dialogue (conference calls), the tool does not capture this event and is silent. This is difficult for our quality team to monitor these interactions with customers to ensure a good experience and to measure if employees are within compliance.
- Notifications. When coaching sessions are initatiated via the Mattersight tool, notifications are only available within the tool. I would like to see notifications being sent to a desired email since most employees do not log into the tool regularly.
- The personality profile assessment helps the agent understand their own personality and how to effectively communicate and engage with our guest that may have a different profile.
- Categorization and "painting" of the call in the well organized dashboard allows us to easily identify call types the agent may struggle with. The painted call shows us what parts of the call contain those coachable moments.
- The built in coaching portal provides a robust mechanism for sharing feedback between agent and supervisor.
- I would like to see Mattersight develop additional functionality around customer insight to drive more real-time feedback on what the customer is saying. Knowing what is trending would allow us to quickly asses and react to spikes in call volume.
- Ability to relate: the way the program relates to other people is a really good aspect. Relating a reflections person to Albert Einstein, and emotions person to Princess Diana, and actions person to James Bond. This gives the person another view of themselves, which i think is very beneficial.
- Including Hedges: the videos that show Hedges, are really great. The man is hilarious, he is able to break the information down that specifically relates to the person, and is very down to earth.
- The specifics of styles: with the amount of information about each personality type, I think it keeps the people extremely interested as well as eager to learn more about the next type. For example: identifying the type of personality the person has, and explaining what best speaks to that person.
- I really don't have any complaints about the behavioral analytics model.
- It provides a tool that can be accessed by the specialist level agent and management to provide two-way communication.
- It breaks down the call into coachable categories, such as NI time.
- It uses the six behavioral styles to provide a frame of reference to the call and caller; allowing for a set of defined methods to assist with the call.
- I would like to see more options available for "bulk" updates to users.
- I would like to see an actual "agent screen view" option.
- Mattersight is able to break down call behaviors in a way that our sales metrics don't.
- Mattersight paints a clear picture, through the heatmap, on which behaviors stand out as outliers.
- Mattersight allows me to easily search for calls that have either strengths or opportunities based on the our area of focus.
- Mattersight makes it easy for agents to review calls and any coaching notes that I have entered, in addition to allowing agents to review their own calls and enter their own coaching.
- Mattersight affords me to drill down on metrics for all my agents.
- Mattersight could be more user 'inviting'. I feel my agents would be more apt to embrace it with a more inviting look and feel.
- Mattersight could send out Personality tips and updates to users to keep these ideas fresh.
NICE Nexidia Analytics Scorecard Summary
About NICE Nexidia Analytics
NICE Nexidia Analytics Integrations
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Calculate the Impact of Mattersight Behavioral Analytics on Your Contact Center: https://www.mattersight.com/resources/benefit-calculator/
NICE Nexidia Analytics Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
NICE Nexidia Analytics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Dedicated support team (managed service)|
NICE Nexidia Analytics Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|