Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
Mattersight is used by our entire organization of frontline agents. It is used by our sales departments, customer service departments and speciality service departments. It is used for call recording purposes as well as personality matching and coaching. It addresses the issues of coaching to individual performance while identifying key metrics which support overall growth and development of the organization. The truth is, Mattersight is an amazing tool. To be able to locate calls which demonstrate specific behaviors which are being coached to in an easy, efficient and predictable manner is priceless. Plus being able to correlate these behaviors to specific personality traits and being trained on how to coach to those personality traits, well that is incredibly useful. Mattersight is in my opinion the best behavioral analytics tool on the market. It's a complete package.
- Usability of interface. The Mattersight portal is very user friendly and intuitively created. It provides multiple levels of data access to find trends and dig for specific behaviors easily.
- Training. Included with the training of the portal itself is training of the different personality types which Mattersight has identified. This is particularly useful when coaching to particular personality types if you understand them.
- Support. Mattersight does extremely well at identifying and fixing problems with their software in an unobtrusive, efficient manner. They are always continuing to expand on the training they offer and continue to provide feedback and support for whatever is needed.
- Maintainence of the portal. Mattersight will sometimes perform scheduled maintainence on the portal which disrupts the completion of goals.
- Usable reporting. Mattersight could do better with creating usable reports of individual performance.
- Interaction with phone system. Changes to the IVR will often cause calls to be lost and thus have gaps in reporting.
- Better customer service. Mattersight has helped agents understand the needs of customers and address them appropriately.
- Increased coaching effectiveness. As a manager, Mattersight has been awesome as a starting point for coaching direction.
- Better behavioral focused coaching. Mattersight's portal makes it easy to track down calls which are related to a specific behavior.
The fact is, there is nothing like mattersight anywhere in the market. It's a complete package. It provides call recording, screen capturing, call analysis and continued training and improvement. However the thing that sets it apart most is really the Behavioral Model which has been developed. Because it's a proactical application model, it's actually useful for coaching and interaction with customers.
Mattersight is overall a fantastic compilation of useful tools. It is extremely easy to use when coaching individual performance and provides a great behavioral model which is useful to help agents understand the needs of customers, and managers to understand the needs of agents. It falls short when identifying big picture goals for the entire organization. While the information provided is useful, the coorelation between the metrics provided and overall organizational direction is often missed entirely.