PlanGrid Reviews

May 24, 2021

Support Rating

The support is great and always very helpful. The problem is that the program doesn't do some of the desired functions
February 29, 2020
Jeffrey Rudacille | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support professionals working with Plangrid are always helpful and understand that different users come with different skill sets. Each time I have contacted them they have shown familiarity with their software and did their best to ask leading questions of me (or my users) to find out the true reason behind the question or issue.

I only gave it an 8 because their support is almost 100% email and chat driven with little to no voice offering.
Read Jeffrey Rudacille's full review
February 24, 2020
Kyle Montague | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Everytime that I have needed help they have been available and were able to help me solve my problem.
Read Kyle Montague's full review
December 10, 2019

Support Rating

I don't feel we can ever be perfect, but the support that I have gotten is very close.
January 08, 2019
Nicholas Bittner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have had limited interactions with customer service. I recently upgraded to the submittal log, but have not used the functionality yet on a project. The sales rep was helpful and was able to answer my questions about billing and refund of my yearly subscription. We also changed to the invoice billing which our Controller prefers over credit card.
Read Nicholas Bittner's full review
Sheila Nguyen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have never had a problem with receiving help from all PlanGrid support / staff. If there is an issue or feedback they'd like me to give, they readily receive it and are readily accessible. I've used them when they first started out and I don't see much that they have to improve as far as support.
Read Sheila Nguyen's full review
Natalee Easthom | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I currently don't really ever need to use PlanGrid support. However, at project startup, the team was put in a training session that was thorough. The program itself is very self-explanatory and easy to use. I don't foresee a user needing to contact PlanGrid support for help very often.
Read Natalee Easthom's full review
Mike McKeown | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

PlanGrid allows us to save costs with printing and mailing. A profitable business is all about cutting costs that are not necessary. Additionally, we are able to save time, which also makes us more profitable and allows us to concentrate on other tasks rather than printing plans. Plan Grid was well worth the initial investment.
Read Mike McKeown's full review
Nicholas Yager | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Have always received a quick answer/solution to any questions regarding PlanGrid from customer support.
Read Nicholas Yager's full review
August 24, 2017
James Nolan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Plangrid's support team has always been responsive. I have had the Android since the beta and have never had a problem getting help when needed.
Read James Nolan's full review
August 18, 2017
Melissa McCain | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Improving features for building operations- instead of just building construction- would improve my rating.
Read Melissa McCain's full review
August 16, 2017
Brandon Zahrt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have not had many issues with the online or mobile app versions of PlanGrid, but when we have had to make a call for help we have never been let down. The customer service staff at PlanGrid is always pleasant, helpful, and informative. They have even shown us better ways to use certain functions of the app to make it more user friendly.
Read Brandon Zahrt's full review
August 25, 2017
Les Yager | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Quick response from the support team. They follow up on any issues we have reported. They are always willing to try something or give us a way that we can perform a task with the current system, while they try to come up with a better one.
Read Les Yager's full review
August 24, 2017
Holly Hudson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The person who reaches out to PlanGrid for me is always prompt with an answer. That leads me to believe that PlanGrid is prompt to answer him.
Read Holly Hudson's full review
August 17, 2017
Tad Rivenbark | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have had issues in the past, some self inflicted and some were glitches on PlanGrid's end. We have never had a problem speaking to somebody either via chat or by phone. Additionally nearly all of the issues were resolved within a day, thru conversations with tech support and/or some behind the scenes black magic.
Read Tad Rivenbark's full review

Plan distribution & viewing (57)
Plan markups & sharing (57)
Issue tracking & punchlists (52)
Photo documentation (49)
Jobsite reports (37)
6.6
Document sharing (56)
RFI tools (39)
Collaboration & approvals (43)
As-built drawings (43)
Mobile app (55)
9.4

What is PlanGrid?

PlanGrid is construction productivity software used on more than 500,000 projects around the world. The company provides contractors and owners in all construction verticals the tools to collaborate effectively and collect and manage project information throughout the project’s construction and operations lifespan.

PlanGrid aims to increase team productivity by: streamlining document management and control, providing collaborators with easy access to all project information from any device, and enabling seamless collaboration. This leads to building the most comprehensive record set for the entire construction and operations lifecycle and consistently delivering on time and on budget.