Sparkrock’s cloud-enabled solution helps organizations manage their finance and accounting, human resources and payroll, human services case management, and donor and fundraising activities.
According to the vendor, key benefits and features include:
- Finance Management helps you control your finances the way you want to. Our solution offers rich and flexible capabilities to help your organization increase transparency and reduce risk.
- Workforce Management helps your front-line employees deliver services to your clients. Our tools help them to be more productive on the go and help you manage them more effectively.
- Case Management helps your organization get the critical information you need to ensure the highest quality of care and program delivery.
- Donor Management provides you with a complete view of all donor activities, helps you build relationships with donors, and improves fundraising effectiveness.
Sparkrock says it partners with Microsoft Dynamics to build a solution with vertical-specific functionality based on over a decade’s worth of experience working in the nonprofit sector. Additionally, the vendor says this means users get a solution that has cutting-edge technology and unique capabilities that are meaningful to them and their organization.
- Supported: Accounts payable
- Supported: Accounts receivable
- Supported: Global Financial Support
- Supported: Primary and Secondary Ledgers
- Supported: Intercompany Accounting
- Supported: Localizations
- Supported: Journals and Reconciliations
- Supported: Enterprise Accounting
- Supported: Configurable Accounting
- Supported: Centralized Rules Framework
- Supported: Standardized Processes
- Supported: Automated Invoice Processing
- Supported: Shared Services Payments
- Supported: Billings Management
- Supported: Customer Receipt Applications
- Supported: Customer Collections
- Supported: Revenue Recognition
- Supported: Cash Management
- Supported: Asset Management
- Supported: Travel & Expense Management
- Supported: Budgetary Control & Encumbrance Accounting
- Supported: Period Close
- Supported: Transactions Tax
- Supported: Subledger Reconciliations
- Supported: Inventory tracking
- Supported: Automatic reordering
- Supported: Location management
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Plug-ins
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
- Supported: Award Lifecycle Management
- Supported: Spending Control
- Supported: Indirect Cost Management
- Supported: Budgeting and Forecasting
- Supported: Project Costing
- Supported: Cost Capture
- Supported: Capital Project Management
- Supported: Customer Invoicing
- Supported: Customer Contract Compliance
- Supported: Project Revenue Recognition
- Supported: Project Financial Performance Analysis
- Supported: Project Financials Dashboard
- Supported: Real-time Financial Reporting
- Supported: Embedded Business Intelligence
- Supported: Project Planning Collaboration
- Supported: Sourcing Team Collaboration
- Supported: Sourcing Analysis
- Supported: Bids Analyzed and Compared
- Supported: Catalog Shopping E-Commerce for Employees
- Supported: Contract Authoring
- Supported: Contract Compliance Management
- Supported: Contract History
- Supported: Contract Renewal Automation
- Supported: Contract Repository
- Supported: Contract Standardization and Enforcement
- Supported: Electronic Signatures
- Supported: Invoice Automated Matching
- Supported: Purchasing Risk and Compliance Management
- Supported: Requisitions-to-Purchase Orders Integrated
- Supported: Spend Compliance Management
- Supported: Supplier Assessment
- Supported: Supplier Communication and Collaboration
- Supported: Supplier Management
- Supported: Supplier Portal
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Inventory Planning
- Supported: Multi-tier Supply Chain Planning
- Supported: Performance Monitoring
- Supported: Flexible architecture with multiple integrations
- Supported: Microsoft-based tool
- Supported: Secure Mobile Access
- Supported: Volunteer Management
- Supported: Grant Management
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Donor Management
- Supported: Fund Accounting
- Supported: Employee Scheduling
Watch Do you wonder why your scheduler always seems frazzled? They have to juggle so many staff requests, remember all your scheduling rules, adhere to stiff labor regulations and know that if they make a mistake it could mean that a client in need doesn’t have anyone show up for a shift. Sparkrock has been working with human services organizations for the last decade, and together with them we have developed our employee scheduling solution.
Watch How many small requests does your HR team get daily from staff? “I need to change my address” “Can I get a copy of my pay stub?” “When’s my next shift scheduled for again?” “I need to request some vacation”. We found that many organizations spend way too much time dealing with all of these requests. That’s why we created the Workforce Management solution - a secure, permission-based web application where employees can access everything in one place.
Watch Do you spend too much time getting your financial data in the desired format? Is your finance team bogged down with collecting data from multiple sources and ensuring it is the same across departments or locations? We can help.
Watch Wouldn’t you like a smart enough system that aids you in controlling costs and putting a check on overspending at your organization? Sparkrock has been working with non-profit organizations for the last decade, and together with them we have developed several non-profit focused capabilities.
Watch Imagine a world where you can access neatly organized client data without rummaging through papers. Or imagine easily reading case notes without struggling to decipher handwriting. Sparkrock has been working with human services organizations like yours for the last decade, and together with them we have developed a secure online portal for our Case Management solution.
Watch Do you feel like it takes forever to find the information you need? Do you need to sift through irrelevant data to get to what you really need? Do you worry that sensitive financial data is available freely to all within the organization? Sparkrock has found that many organizations share this concern. Which is why we built a system where the user experience is tailored for each employee so that they can find information quickly and easily.
Watch When people come to your human services organization for help, the last thing they want to do is fill a mountain worth of paperwork. With our Case Management solution, as soon as ongoing program data is collected for clients, their corresponding client profile will be updated automatically, allowing you to spend less time entering data and more time helping your clients reach their goals.
Watch That pile of timesheets sitting on someone on your team’s desk is the thing they dread most about their job. What if I told you that you could take manual timesheet entry right out of your process? By linking payroll to an online time entry and scheduling system, we can eliminate a lot of extra steps and ensure that all your employees get paid the right amount, and on time. Would that pique your interest?
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Canada, United States|
|Supported Languages||English, French|