Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Sparkrock Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Sparkrock’s cloud-enabled solution helps organizations manage their finance and accounting, human resources and payroll, human services case management, and donor and fundraising activities.
According to the vendor, key benefits and features include:
- Finance Management helps you control your finances the way you want to. Our solution offers rich and flexible capabilities to help your organization increase transparency and reduce risk.
- Workforce Management helps your front-line employees deliver services to your clients. Our tools help them to be more productive on the go and help you manage them more effectively.
- Case Management helps your organization get the critical information you need to ensure the highest quality of care and program delivery.
- Donor Management provides you with a complete view of all donor activities, helps you build relationships with donors, and improves fundraising effectiveness.
Sparkrock says it partners with Microsoft Dynamics to build a solution with vertical-specific functionality based on over a decade’s worth of experience working in the nonprofit sector. Additionally, the vendor says this means users get a solution that has cutting-edge technology and unique capabilities that are meaningful to them and their organization.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Sparkrock Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Sparkrock Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sparkrock Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Canada, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English, French|