Overall Satisfaction with Web CEO
My company provides web marketing and SEO services for many clients in lots of different industries. We use WebCEO primarily for two of the reports it produces. We use the desktop version to produce monthly keyword ranking reports and competitive ranking reports for all of our clients. We also use the online version's Keyword Basket Report for presentation of keyword opportunities during the sales process. Occasionally we also use some of WebCEO's other functions.
- The desktop keyword ranking report provides an excellent format for tracking and reporting on month to month changes in keyword rankings.
- The desktop competitive keyword ranking report provides outstanding comparison information in any easy to read report.
- The online keyword basket report offers an interesting graphic that allows you to see 12 months of search volume in a concise diagram.
- SEO University provides an outstanding foundation for learning and understanding web marketing from the ground up.
- I still prefer the desktop version's ranking reports over the online version's reports.
- The cost structure of the online is prohibitive.
I have found limitations using WebCEO (or any other general SEO software) versus dedicated function software. WebCEO might work fine for a small company or individual working with a single site but an agency working with multiple large clients where expectations are high and reporting is a critical point of success, I prefer to use dedicated function software which specialize in specific areas of web marketing (.e.g. - link building -- MajesticSEO or Link Research Tools).