Very good employee portal with several integrated modules

• Performance Suite
  • Recruiting Suite
  • Succesion

Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand

It is being used by the whole organization in many workflows and internal procedures. From hr we try to launch all new projects within the cornerstone would be the employee portal.
  • Easy Learning
  • Good recruiting processes
  • Internal evaluations easier
  • Maybe recruiting module has many parts not integrated between them
  • I would like to delete some processes or objects now I can't
  • Maybe more look and feel possibilities
  • Increase employee engagement
  • Get more training completion
  • More entre candidates
That's the best point of Cornerstone OnDemand. Now I can't think of different software for different HR processes. The future is to use one centralized SW and the main advantage is that all modules communicate with each other.
We have recently launched a proactive learning project where the employee is the protagonist of its development. For this, we have used Playlists. The valor sciob and course recommendation and all the gamification functionalities of Cornerstone OnDemand.
We chose Cornerstone OnDemand because its a global World product and our trust gets higher. And the integrated modules
I would like to have more deep administration options and to be more flexible. We must adapt our processes to Cornerstone OnDemand and I would like to Cornerstone OnDemand more adaptable to us.

Do you think Cornerstone OnDemand delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Cornerstone OnDemand's feature set?

Did Cornerstone OnDemand live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cornerstone OnDemand go as expected?

Would you buy Cornerstone OnDemand again?

It's 360 HR software and you can launch many different projects in the same app. Learning scenarios are the best option in Cornerstone OnDemand.

Cornerstone OnDemand Feature Ratings

Learning administration
Learning reporting & analytics
Social learning

Using Cornerstone OnDemand

699 - all areas. Cornerstone is being used by all the company and we have lots of areas and departments using it.
4 - customer service, general digital skills, patience and a love for what he/she does
  • training platform (and reporting)
  • recruiting portals
  • develop people (evaluations, goals, competencies...)
  • for onboarding. that was not in out roadmap initially
  • to have diferent recruiting portals
  • to make new goals policies for the company
  • more training on the way
  • new ways of recruiting
  • develop evaluations with diferent approvers and workflows...
overall i am happy with the tool and would choose it again if i were looking for it again. complete, continually developing and with good support and customer service.
ProsCons
Feel nervous using
  • learning portal
  • onboarding workflows
  • development tasks
  • configure workflows (recruiting, develop...)
  • competencies bank and models
  • some changes in tasks launched are difficult to change
Yes - for learning there are an app called LEARN / CORNERSTONE LEARN very easy to use. I would like to have an integral app with the rest of modules but maybe in future.
Yes - Before Cornerstone we work with Talentia HCM and it was very strong to change anything and we cant use the information for reports and to get value.
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
  • Prior Experience with the Product
Maybe the Product Reputation with the features related with reporting and exploit information
we change our processes at the cornerstone implementation to make easier. Some times companies have very difficult workflows and the change of the HR tool force to make them easier as us.
for uses in general is easy to use, its not too much necessary to give support continuosly. But at the configuration and administration there is a little difficult to manage some things, there are lots of options and its important to have a global admin vision when you make any change or implement a new process.

Cornerstone OnDemand Implementation

maybe to have more time between modules implementation would be better for testing all procedures. Its important to have very clear the workflows before start and have consense between all the parts becouse if you want to change something after implementing that could be a little difficult. But these are only our tips.
Yes - First of all we separate each module in this order: HR / LMS / RECRUITING / PERFOMANCE / SUCESSION... then for each module we made a Discovery Session, then the implementation company presented a proposal, and then we make changes and details of that module. We repeat this process with all modules. for us it was a good way to do it.

Cornerstone OnDemand Training

• Online training
  • in-person training
  • no training
we use also to admin all our training in person events and sessions. Its easy to admin this kind of trainings and automatize some processes we have. Also de user experience and the integration with other systems helps to the employees to use more. All modules integrated oriented to develop people is the principal reason to have CSOD. The training administration is very complete and allows to automate many processes.
very complete tool thinking at the user side and at the admin side. Continuosly launching new features in their roadmap always adapting to the companies needs. I think is the best module of the software. Maybe i will make some changes at the admin or reporting part but time by time. cornerstone's own authoring tool is a bit simple but the platform allows publishing courses created with other tools and its tracking is fully integrated.
I think it is necessary to have an initial training and to test the processes several times before creating them in real. Perhaps at the beginning it may seem a little complicated but with the accompaniment of someone expert in a short time you can be autonomous. I recommend this initial training and the creation of real cases. The configuration part is very important and automations / communications must be taken into account from the beginning.

Cornerstone OnDemand Support

A little show to solve the case but always I get a solution
ProsCons
Good followup
Knowledgeable team
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Escalation required
Difficult to get immediate help
Slow Initial Response
Yes - Yes it would be solved but was an important bug
They usually solve all my cases. Sometimes I have had to resort to my gps to escalate the problem or I have had to find the solution myself but there is always someone in support willing to help you and they know the product inside out.