Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Course catalog or library (164)
Learning administration (163)
Learning reporting & analytics (162)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cornerstone OnDemand, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, Cornerstone helps organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
- Learning & Development: Support learners' skills with learning management software.
Recruiting & Onboarding: Fill job reqs faster with an engaging candidate experience and a streamlined recruiting and onboarding process.
Performance Management: Build a high-performing culture that motivates people to meet their potential.
Engagement Surveys: Measure the business impact of talent programs and gain a clear picture of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Extended Enterprise: Expand learning to audiences that are critical to the organization, like partners or customers.
Core HR: Consolidate and uncomplicate HR processes into one place to better support, reward, and engage people.
Workforce Planning: Maximize workforce efficiency through thoughtful planning and a collaborative, data-driven approach.
Analytics & Reporting: Make better, more informed talent decisions with predictive analytics and visualizations.
Integration & APIs: Connect to a broader ecosystem to move data where it has its greatest impact.
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Compliance tracking and reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Non-hierarchical goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Plan weighting
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Rater nomination workflow
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Employee profiles
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate add
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
- Supported: Airtight integration across modules - from recruiting to learning to performance
- Supported: Machine learning and predictive analytics to get actionable information from your talent data
- Big Think Edge
- CIC Plus
- First Advantage
- SterlingOne (TalentWise)
- Workplace from Meta
- ADP Workforce Now
- Linkedin Recruiter
- A-Check Global
- Aktive Reply
- American Heart Association
- Biz Library
- Choice Screening
- JJ Keller
- Phenom People
- Talent +
- Tax Credit Co
- Ultimate Software
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||50 languages|
- Mobile! Field operations employees now have access to content when they are out in the field
- Connect communities to provide a space for social connection during COVID time away from the office
- Marketing communications to keep employees informed
- Event Registration Management
- How to Guides for other platforms using custom pages and youtube widget.
- We use a user form as part of a material to collect job function responses that then assign training.
- We leveraged forms, form tasks, approval workflows and electronic signatures to collect performance appraisals last year .
- for onboarding. that was not in out roadmap initially
- to have diferent recruiting portals
- to make new goals policies for the company
- Nothing unexpected so far. We have been using the system the way it was intended for Learning and Performance Management
- To track mandatory training
- zoom and live webinar signups.
- Being able to automate training assignments and email distributions.
- Currently using the OrgCharting as our primary Org-Charting-Engine
- Using the learning-booking-engine for notebook-switch-planning
- Cornerstone API and linkage with out HR Datalake
- Coursera feed
- New ISQe training plan
- Embedded Help widget with knowledge articles and on demand solutions
- Using custom pages to embed Inkdocs with Program FAQs in the navigation menu
- Learner Home to generate a user-customized experience
- To produce organisation-specific Covid 19 training in a very short space of time.
- To produce a Medication Administration Competency Assessment using an Observation Checklist to meet regulatory standards.
- A Motor Vehicle Orientation - an on-the-job checklist completed on an iPad while the person learns to operate company vehicles - aimed at reducing insurance costs.
- Blended Learning Curricula
- Integration of new features like multipostings - Broadbean
- Integration of content on Learning, like Linked In Linda
- We our now thinking of redesigning or selection process integrating video interviews for some jobs.
- Posting documents and have an acknowledgement embedded in the system to confirm completions.
- Informal feedback. We’ve recently implemented this new module to link feedback to our core skills.
- Continued development
- Management of continuing Ed
- Cornerstone is very customizable so we use lots of custom fields to provide and report on the details so that we can be a CPE provider for our employees.
- We feed data into Cornerstone so we can create dynamic groups that assign training automatically based on employee information.
- Custom reports allow us to get to data we need and then ingest that data into other software to create detailed itineraries for large events.
- We no longer use CSOD
- We have been able to use Cornerstone OnDemand to host custom assessments and some very complex reporting for our field and managers to access.
- We have used Cornerstone OnDemand to distribute informal learning videos that are themed and directed at our sales force.
- We utilize Cornerstone's Interest Tracking feature to gauge learner demand and schedule additional classroom sessions once a "critical mass" of team member interest has been reached
- We utilize Cornerstone's Express Class feature to provide ad hoc training of standard classroom offerings on a one-off basis to our shop floor personnel who need to acquire a skill to continue their work safely while on the job
- We utilize Cornerstone's Connect features to store frequently used resources for our facilitator audience within the organization
- We use marketing emails to communicate key initiatives outside of strictly learning and development.
- We provide end users of our company's products with on-demand training.
- Backup intranet portal
- Incentive based training pay
- We used it to give training's regarding Travel Safety