Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Course catalog or library (164)
Learning administration (163)
Learning reporting & analytics (162)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cornerstone OnDemand, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, Cornerstone helps organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
- Learning & Development: Support learners' skills with learning management software.
Recruiting & Onboarding: Fill job reqs faster with an engaging candidate experience and a streamlined recruiting and onboarding process.
Performance Management: Build a high-performing culture that motivates people to meet their potential.
Engagement Surveys: Measure the business impact of talent programs and gain a clear picture of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Extended Enterprise: Expand learning to audiences that are critical to the organization, like partners or customers.
Core HR: Consolidate and uncomplicate HR processes into one place to better support, reward, and engage people.
Workforce Planning: Maximize workforce efficiency through thoughtful planning and a collaborative, data-driven approach.
Analytics & Reporting: Make better, more informed talent decisions with predictive analytics and visualizations.
Integration & APIs: Connect to a broader ecosystem to move data where it has its greatest impact.
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Compliance tracking and reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Non-hierarchical goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Plan weighting
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Rater nomination workflow
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Employee profiles
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate add
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
- Supported: Airtight integration across modules - from recruiting to learning to performance
- Supported: Machine learning and predictive analytics to get actionable information from your talent data
- Big Think Edge
- CIC Plus
- First Advantage
- SterlingOne (TalentWise)
- Workplace from Meta
- ADP Workforce Now
- Linkedin Recruiter
- A-Check Global
- Aktive Reply
- American Heart Association
- Biz Library
- Choice Screening
- JJ Keller
- Phenom People
- Talent +
- Tax Credit Co
- Ultimate Software
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||50 languages|
- Learning repository
- Accurate reporting of training activity
- Social learning component
- Ability to customize easily
- End user Development Goal Administration
- Maintaining Compliance
- Applicant Management
- Certifications for regulatory training with expiration dates
- Assignments that recur
- Playlists to connect topical resources together.
- training platform (and reporting)
- recruiting portals
- develop people (evaluations, goals, competencies...)
- We use it for Compliance Training based on regulatory requirements
- We leverage off the self training content for onDemand eLearning
- We also use the performance management module which has been helpful in streamling our performance management process
- Holding transcripts
- Sign up for in person classes
- Online courses
- Compliance Tracking
- Online and In-person training opportunities
- Robust reporting
- Hiring & onboarding
- Annual performance review
- Training development plan campaigns
- Regulatory training consumption
- Catalogue on digital offer
- Virtual Led Training for Leadership Development and bench building
- Operational Instruction
- Creating Induction curricula for all job roles.
- Creating a catalogue of internal and external training resources.
- Assessing skills and competencies.
- Monitoring performance.
- Compliance Training
- Regulatory Onboarding Training
- Training all in one location
- Sheriff Office has unique needs due to audits and reporting required by federal and state oversight. Due to having both sworn and civilian employees, training was difficult to manage quickly and correctly.
- Correctional Health deals with the licensure of both internal and external agency workers. Additionally, they must meet court compliance requirements outside of normal credentialing.
- Transportation and Flood Control departments required remote solutions and on-the-job observation and certification. They also deal with less computer-savvy users.
- emails configuration and settings
- Cases linked to the candidate management.
- cases linked to administration and configuration - impact of changes on current process
- Tracking compliance requirements
- New hire orientation for our call centers
- Tracking and registering leadership training enrollment
- Reporting to regulators
- Dissemination of learning content.
- Tracking of learning content
- Assessment of learning content
- Handling instructor led training including the details of the training so that we can issue CPE for the training. Many learning systems do not do this part or don't do it well.
- Publishing content so learners can view training on their own schedule. We upload scorm content that includes some videos only which are typically webinar recordings and some self-study courses which have interaction.
- Managing course completions so we can issue CPE where it's applicable.
- Learners can save their own CPE certificates.
- Reporting on completions for analytics.
- Goal Setting
- Performance Reviews
- Online learning management. All of our traceable online learning is done through Cornerstone OnDemand. We have a rich learner history logged in the system.
- Social learning/collaboration. Within the last year we have started to leverage the social learning aspects of Cornerstone OnDemand to create Communities and Cohorts, where our employees can learn together virtually.
- Video hosting. We have leveraged our unlimited video storage to host more online training videos that we create in-house.
- Searching for and enrolling/launching pertinent training
- Reporting on training completions
- Auto-enrolling specific populations in prescribed training with automated email messaging
- Automatically assigning onboarding training to new hires.
- Assigning required training to large groups of people.
- Leveraging the LMS as a communication tool.
- Making information readily available to customers and partners.
- Organisation Management
- Conducting compliance related trainings
- Completing annual performance reviews
- Conducting career development training
- Simple and capable; simplicity to use the system was key and at the same time a rich system in terms of available capabilities.
- Mobility was important, since many of our employees and executives are on the move and have limited time to spend on their computers.
- Easy to implement and maintain, since the our business needs and best practices continue to change, it was critical to stay ahead of that.